What's new

Egemen Bagis: Turkish Navy is Ready to intervention Cyprus

Funny, how you chose only to focus on the last part of what I said, I guess you can't really deny it :) including the last part of what I said.

I can argue and debunk all of what you said, as I have many times in other threads, I just don't think you are worth the time with your attitude and apparent background.

I can argue and debunk all of what you said, as I have many times in other threads, I just don't think you are worth the time with your attitude and apparent background.

Lol, that's a pathetic excuse, the same could be said about your background. You might as well admit that you can't justify eonisis little greek. :)

Lol, that's a pathetic excuse, the same could be said about your background. You might as well admit that you can't justify eonisis little greek. :)

Or i can simply say and I'll try slowly so you understand it, u s e t h e s e a r c h f e a t u r e t o f i n d p r e v i o u s
t h r e a d s ...

ada boy

Jokes hide a little the truth !!:whistle:

LOOK WHO IS TALKING !!!!!! well this is unbelievable, what cultural values ? Architecture? philosophy? Art? Sculpture ? Democracy ? what exactly oh my extremely educated friend ??????

what cultural values did we steal from you? the value of expatriating populations ? invading places ? what ?

joke ..

LOOK WHO IS TALKING !!!!!! well this is unbelievable, what cultural values ? Architecture? philosophy? Art? Sculpture ? Democracy ? what exactly oh my extremely educated friend ??????

what cultural values did we steal from you? the value of expatriating populations ? invading places ? what ?

joke ..

our deserts! :cheesy:

what cultural values did we steal from you?

The best sample is the food culture... You claim Kebap, Dolma(you call it dolmatti), Turkish delight(S. Cyprus was claiming that) Baklava(well known Turkish dessert) Etc. are your own food culture!!

invading places ?
I think you mean N.Cyprus. I have no argue whit you mr. greek. We didnt invade it we saved our brothers as a guarantor !! Turkey is the guarantor like greece and UK you know it very well ... So think twice before slaughtering Turkish people on the island.

The best sample is the food culture... You claim Kebap, Dolma(you call it dolmatti), Turkish delight(S. Cyprus was claiming that) Baklava(well known Turkish dessert) Etc. are your own food culture!!

No, we do not call it dolmatti.. you better get your facts right. Kebab, no, we don't claim it to be greek... we have souvlaki.. Dolma, and Baklava, I wouldn't know, you must ask someone else more versed in the ways of the kitchen my friend.

I think you mean N.Cyprus. I have no argue whit you mr. greek. We didnt invade it we saved our brothers as a guarantor !! Turkey is the guarantor like greece and UK you know it very well ... So think twice before slaughtering Turkish people on the island.

riggghhhhttttt .. i am convinced now...

i don't even think you are ...

No, we do not call it dolmatti.. you better get your facts right. Kebab, no, we don't claim it to be greek... we have souvlaki.. Dolma, and Baklava, I wouldn't know, you must ask someone else more versed in the ways of the kitchen my friend.
riggghhhhttttt .. i am convinced now...

i don't even think you are ...
Whatever !!

Your ignorance will not change the truth !! You are the biggest looser that i have ever seen .... :coffee:
hahaha ne demek le bu "dolmatti" hahahahahaha. bu yunanlar adami gulmekten oldurur!

Here is in Bangkok, there is a Greek restaurant and there is dolmatti(our traditional food:) on their menu .... If i can take a photo, i will share it here !! And dolmatti is not only the one. They sell Turkish kebap but the differences is ingredient. We use beef and chicken they use pork !!! Anyways ....

Whatever !!

Your ignorance will not change the truth !! You are the biggest looser that i have ever seen .... :coffee:

Here is in Bangkok, there is a Greek restaurant and there is dolmatti(our traditional food:) on their menu .... If i can take a photo, i will share it here !! And dolmatti is not only the one. They sell Turkish kebap but the differences is ingredient. We use beef and chicken they use pork !!! Anyways ....

Dude, I know for a fact, it is not called dolmatti.. what can I say.And in england most turkish restaurants sell greek food, and are ran by Kurds who say the food is theirs.. go figure.. I am not going to pick on food names and recipies

Back
Top Bottom