What's new

Egemen Bagis: Turkish Navy is Ready to intervention Cyprus

Read carefully,all the answers are there. Im not obliged to say what you want me to say.

It seems that Turkiye is being maneuvered, positioned to play the role of the Evil, expansionist Muslim - AKP should not allow such sentiment and concerns to take hold - the hydrocarbon resources are not going anywhere- and Turkiye has bigger fish to fry than Kibris.

If any of you have been to Kibris, there is uneven development there and ensuring the residents can develop the Island and attain life styles and life chances that are the envy of the world is more important than anything else, the historic linkages will then grow stronger and there will not be a need to express those linkages in military terms - Turkiye should let the residents express those linkages, it is a net win for Turkiye - sometimes not acting is also an action.

IMO Turkey shud wait another 10 years to confront Greece...prepare urself completely so there ll be no chance of losing thn strike with full force..Allah be with u brothers.

IMO Turkey shud wait another 10 years to confront Greece...prepare urself completely so there ll be no chance of losing thn strike with full force..Allah be with u brothers.

I am sure that this idiotic comment comes purely out of religion motivation and nothing else, as I think you are too ignorant and uneducated to have any comprehension of the history between the two nations... you are an embarrassment to most muslims I know and work with.

Better drop the internet and open up some decent book ..

I am sure that this idiotic comment comes purely out of religion motivation and nothing else, as I think you are too ignorant and uneducated to have any comprehension of the history between the two nations... you are an embarrassment to most muslims I know and work with.

Better drop the internet and open up some decent book ..

Better shut ur mouth n stick with ur own opinion ... I got my own n ive read the history n as I see it since WW1 Greece was backed by Britain n France against Turks n u guys even got intentions to occupy Istanbul n Izmir..and till now relations between your country n Turkey arent too bright ...n being a Muslim and citizen of Pakistan I will always support Turkey and as an individual If i get a chance Ill fight for Turkey too...now buzz off n better start worrying about ur countryz economy.

You are an embarrassment to Pakistanis :lol:

Israel is by nature a racist, illegitimate state...and the most hated Illegitimate country in the face of the world...first fathered by Britain and now US is her new bf..nuff embarrassment?

Better shut ur mouth n stick with ur own opinion ... I got my own n ive read the history n as I see it since WW1 Greece was backed by Britain n France against Turks n u guys even got intentions to occupy Istanbul n Izmir..and till now relations between your country n Turkey arent too bright ...n being a Muslim and citizen of Pakistan I will always support Turkey and as an individual If i get a chance Ill fight for Turkey too...now buzz off n better start worrying about ur countryz economy.

Israel is by nature a racist, illegitimate state...and the most hated Illegitimate country in the face of the world...first fathered by Britain and now US is her new bf..nuff embarrassment?

Oh man.. you are so far gone, i am afraid there is no hope for you.

oh boy , troy all over again .:guns: This time with guns .

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Oh man.. you are so far gone, i am afraid there is no hope for you.

Now , you know what we are dealing with here ?:lol:

I am sure that this idiotic comment comes purely out of religion motivation and nothing else, as I think you are too ignorant and uneducated to have any comprehension of the history between the two nations...

He successfully summarized the bold part in his next response. :)

Dont be hypocrit dont act like your so democratic honest such a nice loving caring person, truth s your Greek nation are not only Anti-Turk, Anti-Muslim but also very strongly Anti-Semitic Greeks are Europe's most Anti-Semitic nation. Your relations with Israel is only based on Anti-Turkism not bcz of love for Jews!! Anyway Greece is not important not worth to mention this bankrupt country at all.. For now Turkey ignores countries like Greece and Armenia untill they make a wrong move and we wwill be on your necks!!

It's a fact that Greeks and GC tried to do eonisis, meaning merging greece with the island, they used military, religion and other means to ensure this. The GC held most seats and they positioned their GC so the TC were left without any say in how the island was managed. You tried to wipe out the TC and you failed because Turkey went in, can you deny that you were performing eonisis ? Explain what you were trying to do then ?

Do you know how many TC fled the island because of your hetz. i don't see it as a problem that people from Turkey moved to the island and lives there. It's no different than me being born in Denmark or YOU living in sweden. So STFU!

Greece is facing financial problems these days and turkey economy is on its boost

Dont be hypocrit dont act like your so democratic honest such a nice loving caring person, truth s your Greek nation are not only Anti-Turk, Anti-Muslim but also very strongly Anti-Semitic Greeks are Europe's most Anti-Semitic nation. Your relations with Israel is only based on Anti-Turkism not bcz of love for Jews!! Anyway Greece is not important not worth to mention this bankrupt country at all.. For now Turkey ignores countries like Greece and Armenia untill they make a wrong move and we wwill be on your necks!!

Ignorance again. Greece is the least anti-semitic country, in the WWII thousands of Greeks died hiding jews from the Nazis than in any other European country. Your ignorance cannot hide from historical facts, and the Isreali governments have acknowledged this fact many times since then.

He successfully summarized the bold part in his next response. :)

Your personal opinion, which doesn't mean it is either the truth or accurate by any means.

It's a fact that Greeks and GC tried to do eonisis, meaning merging greece with the island, they used military, religion and other means to ensure this. The GC held most seats and they positioned their GC so the TC were left without any say in how the island was managed. You tried to wipe out the TC and you failed because Turkey went in, can you deny that you were performing eonisis ? Explain what you were trying to do then ?

Do you know how many TC fled the island because of your hetz. i don't see it as a problem that people from Turkey moved to the island and lives there. It's no different than me being born in Denmark or YOU living in sweden. So STFU!

STFU ???? Really ??? I think not, and your lack of education, manners and ability to have a decent conversation says a lot more about who you are and what you represent than you think.

Greece is facing financial problems these days and turkey economy is on its boost

The entire EU is facing economic struggle, get your facts right, and before you point the fingers, you should check out what the debt of Germany and France are.

Funny, how you chose only to focus on the last part of what I said, I guess you can't really deny it :) including the last part of what I said.

Back
Top Bottom