What's new

'Drunken row' between two friends sparked Pakistan's anti-Christian riot

30000 Muslims?- thats insane-
Well what can you expect from people who has no bijli no pani no jobs- they gota do something-
Wondering how many Muslims prayed their namaz while creating havoc-
What would hv been their pray to almighty-
"Dear Lord i hv burnt 3 homes already between Zohar and Aser- Bless me to burn double than that between Aser and Maghrib"-
Seriously Muslims you should all Die-

see this what secularism Get you Had the alcohol would have been Banned in the country this would have never Happened

Land at Quaid-e-Azam Intl , Airport at the earliest if you so hate secularism and wine , hypocrite ! Otherwise do not ******* lecture anything about secularism and wine and what-not and get it out of the proportion like the extremist MUSLIMS did in Lahore , hear me correct ? Stop making these stupid justifications for the heinous acts ... I remember bearded Mullahs crying for the Burmese Muslims , I ask them to first get their act together and then talk about rights for Muslims in other countries ... This is a sick excuse for burning houses of 100 of Pakistani Christians , all done in the name of religion of peace and the prophet who is considered as a blessing for the two worlds ! SHAME I SAY , SHAME ...

Both are drunk, so they can barely remember what they talked..... So bad.... when i am studying B.tech , 2 of my classmates went to Bar. both are good friends... Don't know what happen. one get killed by his own friend...
wow sad story bro I guess but they should have stayed away from it

"thank YOU come Again":cheers:

Alcohol is just an excuse to take revenge...i had seen plenty case like this before.....

The guy who is putting allegations against the blasphemer was drunk himself so i have my doubts if his statement stands a chance in the court, and bigger are the idiots who listened to this idiot, the guy himself was out of the circle of islam, so whats point of blasphemy

I am seriously very disturbed by the actions of my dear countrymen ! A single allegation which isn't proven ( the meaning of the word goddammit ) and these bastards can make a whole family leave its job and city or burn 100 of homes of Christians who had nothing whatsoever to do with it ! I studied in a missionary school , I know what they are like ...

Alcohol and religion both do wonders...
people are not in their senses when they get into it.

Looks like you haven seen drunken 'non religious' people.... We see them all the time and the things they do.

Alcohol and religion both do wonders...
people are not in their senses when they get into it.

Looks like you haven seen drunken 'non religious' people.... We see them all the time and the things they do.

Land at Quaid-e-Azam Intl , Airport at the earliest if you so hate secularism and wine , hypocrite ! Otherwise do not ******* lecture anything and get it out of the proportion like the extremist MUSLIMS did in Lahore , hear me correct ? This is a sick excuse for burning houses of 100 of Pakistani Christians , all done in the name of religion of peace and the prophet who is considered as a blessing for the two worlds ! SHAME I SAY , SHAME ...

DUDE thats what i said Dont how you going to Believe a Drunk Person about Blasphemy when he him self is a blasphemous and discussed religion while being Drunk
and i am not Defending the act that peoples houses got burned down because some drunk@55hole started a religious debate with an other Drunk @55hole and then the whole shabang started because of drunken ess And About the word Secularism
Defenition is to give freedom to people of different kind to let them live how they want Next thing you know in VEGAS and CALIFORNIA prostitution is Legal and AIDS and HIV /STDS are rampant So Follow Secularism which it self is extremism

and also religious non-drinking people. they are capable of similar nonsense.

Ok , are we justifying the act of burning of Chrisitan houses because of an allegation by any chance ? :azn:

Defenition is to give freedom to people of different kind to let them live how they want Next thing you know in VEGAS and CALIFORNIA prostitution is Legal and AIDS and HIV /STDS are rampant So Follow Secularism which it self is extremism

I know what sort of state a drunken person is in , thank you !

Now tell me , how old are you ? That you haven't learned until now where to post what and in what conditions , the nation's ( sane people ) are in mourning ... How exactly was this a thread for a debate on allowance of Alcohol or secularism or anything ? I dont see Christians burning Muslim houses or tagetting Muslims without getting prosecuted in Vegas and California so perhaps the error lies not with freedom but with the extremism mentality and laws , right ? How exactly are the HIV-AIDS carriers hurting you , how exactly is a drunk person hurting you , how exactly is a gambler hurting ! On the other hand suicide bomber or self appointed God's viceroy for Islam are daily killing dozens here and getting their virgin 72's ! :azn: Nobody made a single comment about secularism ! We aren't forcing non Muslims to Sharia or whatever we follow ...

About time we should stop the sale of knives , they are used to kill people !!!!

30000 Muslims?- thats insane-
Well what can you expect from people who has no bijli no pani no jobs- they gota do something-
Wondering how many Muslims prayed their namaz while creating havoc-
What would hv been their pray to almighty-
"Dear Lord i hv burnt 3 homes already between Zohar and Aser- Bless me to burn double than that between Aser and Maghrib"-
Seriously Muslims you should all Die-

At the end of the day , we were just following the religion of peace and the religion brought by the Prophet who is a blessing for all humanity ! :D Wonderful , wouldn't you say , brother ?

Ok , are we justifying the act of burning of Chrisitan houses because of an allegation by any chance ? :azn:

I know what sort of state a drunken person is , thank you !

Now tell me , how old are you ? That you haven't learned until now where to post what and in what conditions , the nation's ( sane people ) are in mourning ... How exactly was this a thread for a debate on allowance of Alcohol or secularism or anything ? I dont see Christians burning Muslim houses or tagetting Muslims without getting prosecuted in Vegas and California so perhaps the error lies not with freedom but with the extremism mentality and laws , right ? How exactly are the HIV carriers hurting you , how exactly is a drunk person hurting you , how exactly is a gambler hurting you more than a suicide bomber or self appointed God's viceroy for Islam ! :azn: Nobody made a single comment about secularism ! We aren't forcing non Muslims to Sharia or whatever we follow ...

UMM LOOK UP CAIR on Youtube about muslim situation in america, and I dont know what your are pointing at when i am simply stating that they both were Drunk and you cannot take the word of a drunken person because he does not know what happened the night he was drunk and People Burnt the houses Were Wrong because they should not have trusted the guy and in pakistan where everyone knows others character knowing that the guy drinks they did this criminal act is beyond the realm of stupidity and You say Chiristains dont do anything to other People Dude they have a license to buy liqour and They sell it to anyone that does not have a license openly in pakistan hence both parties are to blame One being Extremist and the other being Profitier

thank you come again :cheers:

if i can buy a house In pakistan i will move their but its very expensive to buy it in pakistan

thank you come again:cheers:

dude you live in canada right????? do you have a sister ?????? Does she have a boyfriend ???????? If yes then its cool if no then you probably dont know about her and no I dont have any sister but i know some pakistanis here that gaurd their Sisters from the preying eyes of these @55holes that should not be drinking and converging into such activities

And If you have a girlfriend and your not going to marry her and your parents dont know about ur the same as the guy that was drunk and started a religious conversation

thank you come again:cheers:

Every time you say "come again" I am getting a feeling that you want a F#$% :nono:

(No offence :D)

south asian men dont know how to drink.
first when they talk about alcohol they talk as if they are going to do something great and think its taboo.
second they think that having 1 glass of alcohol can give them any license to do anything.
third they dont know when to stop and when they say too much.
its just that they are not mature enough to have alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom