What's new

DRDO has developed chilli-spray for women’s self-defence: Antony

So what???:coffee: Its a govt. agency & let them make what our country needs.

Man you really need to be drunk to say this.

What our country needs from a PREMIER DEFENCE EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER:

- Tanks: in time and with all the state of the art capabilities.

- Fighter jets: capable of delivering death in hostile enemy airspace with cutting edge technology.

- Submarines and warships: capable of extending India's power across the ocean and make an enemy ship think 100 times before killing our fishermen and hijacking an Indian owned merchant vessel.

- Auxiliary vehicles: APVs, MPV, APCs, IFVs, AFVs.

- MBRLs: extensive reach, cheap to produce en mass and unleash hell on invading enemy.

- Armoured transport trucks: indigenous, reliable, strong and capable in the harshest of terrain.

Not a bunch of idiotic morons swatting flies and coming up to the parliament and talking about sprays made of Bhut Jholokia.

That is the job of private, small personal security firms to design such things. :hitwall:

For a DEFENCE ESTABLISHMENT, this is a SHAME and a mockery of the nation's tax paying citizens.

Stop defending the wrong.

It will get us re-colonized some day.
:pissed:

feel sorry for indian tharkis

Every sarkari babu in DRDO must be sprayed in their a$$es with this.

Bloody they don't make a single relevant weapon in time but will make personal security things that even a small private firm in the country can.

unconventional in the sense that when proven things like mace or even those shrillingly-loud alarm things exist they are using chili sprays and chili bombs etc.

but hey - whatever wards off another rape should be welcome

kya Bakchodi hai...Why does a Premier Defence Reasearch Organization of Country developing Pepper Spray. I mean seriously. And this Chutiya Defence Minister is announcing it in the Parliament. I mean What the ****.

This is a whole new level to the saying "Andher Nagari Chaupat Anthony"

Why bother reinventing the wheel?

Peppar spray been around for a long time?

Bought tactical eyewear . Still gonna be getting action tonight.

Oh wait. Cant you spray it ON women, and jump them so they cant run away? Stuff like this makes a much more potent weapon for offence that it does for defence

It could but it should be under strict govt control... which is a farce in India, sadly. In the US, depending on the state, it is strict to obtain. But the biggest factor is if a woman is attacked here......anyone who witnesses such acts will react. In India, usually most times it is the opposite I believe due to culture or ppl worried about their own security. Time for Indian men to step it up.......and kill these rapists off

poor tharkis...their dreams and Aspirations are going to be squashed :frown:

yes and they are looking fr protection now from this attack lolz:woot:

Every sarkari babu in DRDO must be sprayed in their a$$es with this.

Bloody they don't make a single relevant weapon in time but will make personal security things that even a small private firm in the country can.

defence of women is most important think then borders dude . naari sab per bhaari :yahoo:

yes and they are looking fr protection now from this attack lolz:woot:

defence of women is most important think then borders dude . naari sab per bhaari :yahoo:

true that ....true men protect women :)

besides...am thinking....if that chilli spray is used on the dick....that would an unforgettable experience...

true that ....true men protect women :)

besides...am thinking....if that chilli spray is used on the dick....that would an unforgettable experience...

yes be careful next time she can use anywhere :woot: gher tak aik minute 20 sec main phunch jao gay park se :omghaha:

It could but it should be under strict govt control... which is a farce in India, sadly. In the US, depending on the state, it is strict to obtain. But the biggest factor is if a woman is attacked here......anyone who witnesses such acts will react. In India, usually most times it is the opposite I believe due to culture or ppl worried about their own security. Time for Indian men to step it up.......and kill these rapists off

Why should we? You're a strong independent woman. Time for you guys to take care of yourselves. If someone threatens my loved ones (male or female) i can justify putting my person at risk to try and protect them. If its someone else though, its not really our business. Please remember that the fact that we are male , gives us no real obligation towards all of womankind. And what would that entail for us in return?
Kindly stop treating everyone born as a male, as disposable in the protection of your person, or the fulfillment of your desires :)

most rapes happen in secluded area where nobody is there to inervene.. if woman raises alarm mostly culprit is caught by people.
Only in big cities, people are too unwilling to intervene.

Back
Top Bottom