What's new

DRDO has developed chilli-spray for women’s self-defence: Antony

what if men use this to attack women :pissed:

Then he wouldn't be able to come a meter within range of the victim or risk inhaling and coming in contact with the fumes.

This should be made readily available at all chemist shops or a grocery store is ur like me.:cheesy:

Not unconventional at all, in the US pepper sprays are widely available for adults for self defence. It is legal in India as well, though I have never come across anybody carrying it, other than riot control personnel. It renders the victim blind for 15 minutes, as well as causing agonizing pain.

SFTGIRL1000002989_-00_Hot-Pink-Mace-Pepper-Spray_1.jpg

Effect:

pepper_sprayed.jpg

The difference is that in US, it is made by private personal security firms selling these products -- NOT the premier national defence manufacturer.

I have tasted naga chilli .. would like to try this one .. with tomato ketchup .. on a omlette .. :D

:lol:

Let's hope you don't get to taste the wrong way of it.

Whenever you fly down to Assam, you can try it at the local eateries.

The difference is that in US, it is made by private personal security firms selling these products -- NOT the premier national defence manufacturer.

That is because the US doesn't have a "premier national defence manufacturer". Everything, from pepper sprays to combat aircrafts is manufactured by private firms.

Then he wouldn't be able to come a meter within range of the victim or risk inhaling and coming in contact with the fumes.

This should be made readily available at all chemist shops or a grocery store is ur like me.:cheesy:
not necessarily ra** , spraying it reduces defence of women .

thiefs can use it

How long does it take to get this to product stage? They have been yapping about this for how many yrs?

Bought tactical eyewear . Still gonna be getting action tonight.

Oh wait. Cant you spray it ON women, and jump them so they cant run away? Stuff like this makes a much more potent weapon for offence that it does for defence

Defence Research and Development Organisation engaged in developing chilli spray ........ :hitwall:

May be Next From Defence Research and Development Organisation Electronic Roti Maker,etc

Right on !! DRDO comes to the rescue of Women..
160x120-8-Q.jpg

Back
Top Bottom