What's new

Don't allow Pakistani singers in India.

You are too dumb to understand what i said :)

How many innocent people of India got killed by Pakistani singers?

I know some of these singers are very explosive :D

Point is if you dont like the coming of Pakistani singers in india then talk to your music directors and politicians to give it full stop. I don't see any use of crying it on forums or you tube

Art have no country n religion...

I listened a song for years but i never knew it was by pakistani.

Point is if you dont like the coming of Pakistani singers in india then talk to your music directors and politicians to give it full stop. I don't see any use of crying it on forums or you tube

it's mean , we should fund terrorist attack on India by own , give money to your singers which goes to Pakistan and your government,ISI plan attack one by one. kill our countrymen, I heard HAFIZ SAIEED entering in politics now great !.

I bet many of your singers come here for money though they hate India , Expensive ???? hahaha I remember your singer caught on Delhi airport carrying money illegally.

Its you and your government who sponsor terrorist attack on India it include all (near about) Pakistanis.

You kill our people , hate us , send terrorist , Try to save terrorist in abroad by labeling them Pakistanis (jundal). your government even don't have shame they labeled jundal as a pakistani.

it's mean , we should fund terrorist attack on India by own , give money to your singers which goes to Pakistan and your government,ISI plan attack one by one. kill our countrymen, I heard HAFIZ SAIEED entering in politics now great !.

I bet many of your singers come here for money though they hate India , Expensive ???? hahaha I remember your singer caught on Delhi airport carrying money illegally.

Its you and your government who sponsor terrorist attack on India it include all (near about) Pakistanis.

You kill our people , hate us , send terrorist , Try to save terrorist in abroad by labeling them Pakistanis (jundal). your government even don't have shame they labeled jundal as a pakistani.
Instead of ranting on forums, go tell your government to ban pakistani singers, here is the email address of your government, be my guest and tell them how evil pakistanis are.
indiaportal@gov.in

It's your government which represent you and hands of your government are coloured with blood of Indians

Instead of ranting on forums, go tell your government to ban pakistani singers, here is the email address of your government, be my guest and tell them how evil pakistanis are.
indiaportal@gov.in

I hope they would , it should start again only if Pakistan takes serious action against terrorist and stop funding them

I hope they would , it should start again only if Pakistan takes serious action against terrorist and stop funding them
But why? just a second ago you called all of us terrorists. Why do you want 'terrorists' to sing for you? you are country of a billion people, go look for your own talent, I'm getting sick of you guys ranting about Pakistani artists every other day.

still i remember , Pakistani government refused visa to Lata Mageshkar .
Now why would you want her to come here to our country which you claimed is full of 'Terrorism , killing of non-muslims'? I thought its not part of your blood and culture :woot:

But why? just a second ago you called all of us terrorists. Why do you want 'terrorists' to sing for you? you are country of a billion people, go look for your own talent, I'm getting sick of you guys ranting about Pakistani artists every other day.

We have very huge talent we don't need pak singers , But problem is some people of us still have sympathy for Pakistani Ar. and second thing they are "Cheap" , To get a song from Indian singer is very costly in that price they can import multiple pak singers. And last "TRP" Pakistani singer mean always there something TRP thing i.e INDIA VS PAK

Art have no country n religion...

I listened a song for years but i never knew it was by pakistani.

that's what i said in my first reply but your country man did jump in with his irrelevant gibberish

people listen to songs which touch to their hearts and soothe them without caring nationality/religion of singer

Now why would you want her to come here to our country which you claimed is full of 'Terrorism , killing of non-muslims'? I thought its not part of your blood and culture :woot:

It took some time to realize. no one wants to go pakistan now.

We have very huge talent we don't need them , But problem is some people of us still have sympathy for Pakistani Ar. and second thing they are "Cheap" , To get a song from Indian singer is very costly in that price they can import multiple pak singers. And last "TRP" Pakistani singer mean always there something TRP thing i.e INDIA VS PAK
Thanks for those lovely comments :kiss3: made my day, bollywood needs pakistani invasion :lol:

Back
Top Bottom