What's new

Don't allow Pakistani singers in India.

it's mean , we should fund terrorist attack on India by own , give money to your singers which goes to Pakistan and your government,ISI plan attack one by one. kill our countrymen, I heard HAFIZ SAIEED entering in politics now great !.

I bet many of your singers come here for money though they hate India , Expensive ???? hahaha I remember your singer caught on Delhi airport carrying money illegally.

Its you and your government who sponsor terrorist attack on India it include all (near about) Pakistanis.

You kill our people , hate us , send terrorist , Try to save terrorist in abroad by labeling them Pakistanis (jundal). your government even don't have shame they labeled jundal as a pakistani.

give it a rest you emotional kid :D

tootey ki tra ik terrorism terrorism he ratta howa tum ne ..

I have no problem if your government don't allow Pakistani singers to get entry in India but for that you would have to consult those Indian music directors and show organisers who invite them there and want them to be there for whatever reasons. Consult them and explain this intellectual thoughts to them and let see if they follow your golden advices :)

It's your government which represent you and hands of your government are coloured with blood of Indians

zardari mera representative kab se banna :D

loo mein tu yea samajta raha k zardari k hath mehndi se rungey howey they..yea tu abb pata chala k woo mehndi nhi thi

@rakam: bhai is thread se jaane ki kya rakam lega? terrorists pe hi discuss karna hai to naya thread khol le.

Indians here should lay off the masalas, because they all seem to be having massive heart burn. :lol:

^relax RP, many of us welcome PK artists and admire them a great deal.

Indians here should lay off the masalas, because they all seem to be having massive heart burn. :lol:

No i just feel bad for that little boy who's father ,mother ,uncle many members are killed in one night by ur government and my countrymen are to listening Pakistani singers.

I feel bad for thoes women to whom some Pakistani killed by bullets

. i feel bad for that small few month child in Nariman house who was crying near his parents dead bodies and Pakistani terrorist were speaking their leader Hafiz saieed in pakistan that they have enough DRY Fruits . that saieed hafiz is free and entering in pak politics and we are inviting pak singers.

The issue here has nothing to do with talent but opportunities. Right now, the traffic is heavily one sided with India offering better opportunities with no equivalent response from the other side. There is nothing stopping PAK to jointly collaborate with Indian Musicians.

People can talk about butt-hurts when they can open their market to "real singers" from India and not by just enjoying Indian music through illegal downloads.

LOL there are tons of TV programs in Pakistan discussing how Indian films should not be allowed in PK, should we start a thread for those for those videos as well. Pointless thread.

The issue here has nothing to do with talent but opportunities. Right now, the traffic is heavily one sided with India offering better opportunities with no equivalent response from the other side. There is nothing stopping PAK to jointly collaborate with Indian Musicians.

People can talk about butt-hurts when they can open their market to "real singers" from India and not enjoy Indian music by illegal downloads from websites.

According to this logic UK/USA/Canada/middle east should not offer job opportunities to people from India, Pakistan or Africa because they don't get same opportunities in these countries. Opportunities are always offered to talented people because if you give them opportunities then you also get something in return. As someone said it before its all work on demand and supply.

You need to compare the Pakistani film industry with Bollywood before asking for opportunities in Pakistani film industry. Our film industry is almost dead and it is not as active as it used to be before 80 and as for public concerts we seen many Indian singers went there and performed. No one is stoping them to perform in Pakistan if they wish for it. It would not be sane to hire and expect A r rhaman to sing for movie Amma da putar or sher punjab da :D

lastly you never been in Pakistan and dont know that original cassette, Cds, Albums, DVD and videos are also being sold and its not just Pakistani but Indians as well who take illegal download from ******** and other internet sites

Is he saying that Atif's dad worked for ISI? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont know what he is talking about but i request all Indian music directors to give him some work instead of giving it to rahat or any other pakistani singers :)

Back
Top Bottom