What's new

Domino's Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row

Oh .... That tin sheds incident!

PLA left and India removed the tin sheds we built after April 15th .i.e after the incident took place.

GOI started Military build up after that incident at faster pace, this incident showed the chinese intentions to Indian public.

China never claimed anything related to India agreeing to the terms of PLA. If GOI tells IA to confront PLA it will be repetition of Chola incident or incidents happened on Sikkim front.

Your military refused to confront the PLA lol

Your military refused to confront the PLA lol

It is very simple to confront an enemy for a soldier, all he has to do is put a bullet in the head of the enemy once he gets the orders from GOI.

It is very simple to confront an enemy for a soldier, all he has to do is put a bullet in the head of the enemy once he gets the orders from GOI.

GOI told the Indian military to defend Indian sovereignty but they refused. What a shameful military they are. Can't even defend the pride and honour of India when a foreign military invades it.

Disgraceful.

GOI told the Indian military to defend Indian sovereignty but they refused. What a shameful military they are. Can't even defend the pride and honour of India when a foreign military invades it.

Disgraceful.

Is it ??:)

I will get back to the discussion ....... soon :cheers:

Attacking is not good they should peacefully protest.

Disgraceful.

Farting from mouth is a bad thing go and get ur facts and mind checked.

Indian govt and and media incited hatred and it can not be ruled out indian govt behind the scene instigation for such violence. After all, indian govt can not do anything (besides more incitement and rhetoric) after US said NO to apology or dropping charges against indian diplomats.

Domino's Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row| Reuters

(Reuters) - Protesters ransacked a Domino's Pizza (DPZ.N) outlet in a Mumbai suburb on Friday, demanding a ban on U.S. goods as officials from the two countries struggled to defuse a row over the arrest of an Indian diplomat in New York.

Is the attack done by wealthy Indian in Mumbai?

It's crazy if poor Indian were defending the Indian diplomat over the poor Indian maid.

Seems more like they were pissed at obesity than US.

Doesn't matter if you attack KFC next US does not plan on dropping the charges.

Oh my GAWD...the Indians have found out the achilles heel of the US economy that the Nazis and Japs were oblivious to, apparently attacking pizza outlets was the overlooked factor of crippling the US economic engine, Damn dont be so cruel how will the yanks survive without this revenue source, I guess its a new clause of the infamous ''Cold start Doctrine''.....:crazy:

Dominos is gaining popularity here in India, they do not import any food materials from foreign countries. Service of them is also good.

Those guys who attacked Dominos seems to have no clue about it .....

I personally like Dominos. At least more then Pizza Hut anyway :agree:

Back
Top Bottom