What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

They have to prove that they have really been ill treated and face threat in future. There should be a due process, a hindu anywhere in the world does not automatically get citizenship in India.
We are not israel.

UK has proper process of for asylum seekers, I hope we have something like that.

There has to be naturalization process, they must know the history and facts about the Independence of India, they must also know important figures in history of India. There has to be a easy oral or written test to make sure that they share the common vision of India.

They have to prove that they have really been ill treated and face threat in future. There should be a due process, a hindu anywhere in the world does not automatically get citizenship in India.
We are not israel.

UK has proper process of for asylum seekers, I hope we have something like that.

A Hindu anywhere in the world does not get automatic citizenship --agreed !. But according to TNT any Hindu from the sub-continet (Bangladesh and Pakistan) must get citizenship.

A Hindu from Switzerland and a Hindu from Pakistan are not the same in this regard.

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

There has to be naturalization process, they must know the history and facts about the Independence of India, they must also know important figures in history of India. There has to be a easy oral or written test to make sure that they share the common vision of India.

Oh c'mon, they are as much part of this culture as anyone else.

Did the ones who moved to India during Partition did those formalities..? These people are only doing what others did in 1947.

A Hindu anywhere in the world does not get automatic citizenship --agreed !. But according to TNT any Hindu from the sub-continet (Bangladesh and Pakistan) must get citizenship.

A Hindu from Switzerland and a Hindu from Pakistan are not the same in this regard.

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

Oh c'mon, they are as much part of this culture as anyone else.

Did the ones who moved to India during Partition did those formalities..? These people are only doing what others did in 1947.
What about ahmedis and shias and christians. They were part of same region, right?
This is a humanitarian issue, and there should be a due process which can prove they face danger in their home country.
The process should neither be difficult not be too easy.

What about ahmedis and shias and christians. They were part of same region, right?
This is a humanitarian issue, and there should be a due process which can prove they face danger in their home country.
The process should neither be difficult not be too easy.

Ahmedis and Shiahs are still Muslims and they are not covered in TNT on the Indian side. Their condition is worrying and I sympathize with them..but still nothing cant be done from our side. But its a different case when it comes to Hindus/Sikhs as TNT provides them to move to India from BD/Pak to escape persecution by majority.

This is not simply a humanitarian issue..its a humanitarian issue which needs to be solved in the lines of TNT.

Criminal Act..? Technically yes, morally NO.

These Hindus who escaped persecution in Pakistan must be given citizenship ASAP so that they can start anew.

Why? Just because they are Hindus? How about doing that for other persecuted minorities in Pakistan like the Ahmedis? It is none of our business.

I say let the courts decide their fate. They violated terms of their visa. Period. There is no moral ambiguity about it.

India is for Indians, no matter what religion he or she follows. Just because a person is a hindu does not mean he or she will be accepted as an Indian. We have enough population of our own to accept any more refugees or migrants, whether Hindus or whatever. If they are not accepted in their home country, too bad....we are not here to solve everybody's problems just because they are Hindus.

There are 300,000 "Pakistanis" stranded in Bangladeshi that have YET to be accepted by Pakistan.
Empathy for ‘stranded Pakistanis’ in Bangladesh | Provinces | DAWN.COM
So I doubt there would be any welcome party if any Indian Muslim goes to Pakistan.

Overall, the situation in Pakistan is bad even for sub-sects within Islam where Shias, Ahmedis e.t.c are being targeted. So security for other minority groups would be bad as well.

Areas in Sindh are probably more safer for Hindus and other non-Muslims than Punjab though.

Now then mr "troll". Im badly busted? - said the guy who gets regularly banned for low quality posts?

I will give you a couple of examples. Ismail Makda - has moved to Pakistan over 25 years. His son in law lives in Warwick Road batley West Yorks - runs a very successful Grocery shop called Kola Brothers - his name is Haroon.
Another chap i know that has moved from Gujarat to Pakistan with his family is called Suleman Adam. He is well known in the area for his achievements in the cricketing world. Great guy - and owns a illustrious business with cricketing equipment. As far as im aware he actually sponsers Saeed Ajmal. His business empire is an international success and his website is
https://www.solly-sports.com/
Now here are a couple of examples i can give to you that i know personally. Its a shame yeti is banned as he would vouch for what im saying. Before insinuating or accusing others of being busted and lying look at your own track record of constant rubbish you post.
I am aware of several others personally i think its sad that anyone from Pakistan or India has to migrate.
What i am aware is these gentleman regularly travel back to visit family and dont have any probs with visa issues etc.
Seems you have done Phd in lying. Do you want us to believe these random names and crap stories?

Let us make it very simple. Do you have a link for your claim? (I'm asking you for the 3rd time) If yes, then please post it. If no, then you should apologise for showing your lying talent. Come on now, be a man (i.e. if you are!) Its an open challenge.

same reality with indian Muslims, actually....

though i do agree that as citizens of Pakistan they should be allowed 100% unhindered access to vote. As long as they arent criminals/offenders and as long as they are registered in the proper manner to vote.

i dont know how accurate the report is, but if they are claiming hindustan as their motherland, then i believe this will narrow dramatically their prospects to participate in Pakistani politics --or even be citizens of Pakistan quite frankly

No actually Indian muslims have equal rights and also the right to practise and follow their religon. For the same reason there is a separate islamic code for them. In India governance cannot be discriminated based caste creed sex religion region etc.

Anyone who has survived religious persecution should be given amensty, be him/her Hindu/Muslim/Budhhist/Zorastrian or Christian. However the pretext should not be TNT, our nation isn't based on that flawed idea.

Here is why I have read so many think tanks in the US say that India Pakistan relationship is of Pakistan trying to get parity. Here you have a simple topic that should make any human agree that if you are a citizen of a country, you should have equal rights. But instead you have people derailing the topic by talking about India's Muslims.

In the US we used to have similar policies, it was called Slavery. Pakistan just has a modern and slightly less variation of it. Hope someday you will learn from our follies.

haha in India those who have rights don't vote what are they going to do with elections cards. The matter is the recognition as an Indian but not as a stateless person. T

In the US we used to have similar policies, it was called Slavery. Pakistan just has a modern and slightly less variation of it. Hope someday you will learn from our follies.

Actually this thread is showing us that even hindus of pakistani origin do not get equal rights in india.

Why you are dragging pakistan in it?

If I will become PM, I will give voting rights to all hindus, irrespective of place they live. Every Hindu will be born citizen of Hindustan... :)

Why? Just because they are Hindus? How about doing that for other persecuted minorities in Pakistan like the Ahmedis? It is none of our business.

I say let the courts decide their fate. They violated terms of their visa. Period. There is no moral ambiguity about it.
+100 to this....
we can not put red carpet to all the hindus who facing issues in neighbouring countries..... , we do have enough issues to tackle here it self ...

Back
Top Bottom