What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Plotting murder at COMSATS Lahore? « JHaque's Blog

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Countering a disturbing mindset: Plotting murder at COMSATS Lahore by beenasarwar

“Pakistani ‘Muslim’ youth wants blood,” wrote my friend and fellow journalist Mohsin Sayeed, tagging me on twitter with a link leading to a blog post titled “Plotting murder at COMSATS Lahore?” He wasn’t wrong. The blog post of Nov 24, 2011, by journalist and cartoonist Jahanzaib Haque makes for horrifying reading, revealing a poisonous mindset that cannot be allowed to continue unchallenged. Please see for yourself and take what action you deem fit. Below is a letter I just sent to the COMSATS Board of Governors, copied to a few friends who asked to be co-signatories, and my message to the facebook group administrator:

Countering a disturbing mindset: Plotting murder at COMSATS*Lahore « Journeys to democracy

I find it a bit hypocritical in that if i or anyone else were to open a thread called Sindhi Identity, Punjabi Identity, or Baluchi Identity, I would be called a traitor. Clearly, you (mohajirs) are not amongst the suppressed people.

Okay, I was being silent all this time, was waiting if news comes in main stream. This incident happened in my Institution COMSATS Lahore. There is sticker pasted at some places in institution and also in hostels containing Anti Ahmedi remarks. Girl was disturbed due to some reasons and she vented out her anger on by Scratching the anti ahmedi sticker pasted on Girls hostel wall and remove the sticker from the wall, tore it apart and then throw it on the floor, Girls hostel guard and some other girls was watching the whole incidence

Unfortunately, the sticker had a Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) name on it, Guard got angry, told the warden of the hostel, Warden locked her up in the room, news leaked out, Other girls start gathering out sider her room, Warden called her parents who took her immediately, police called up they came and a case was registered against her.

that's what happened

An open letter to COMSATS Pakistan Administration.

To

The Management of COMSATS

I would like to bring your attention towards the expelling of an Ahmadi girl from your institute by maybe your own hands. On one side for her safety maybe that was the right thing to do, but would it solve the problem? I think no, it would create more problems for you next time. Because anyone could stand up and raise such an excuse to take personal vendetta against another student. It could be a Shiite student or Christian or a Hindu student next time who would have powerful backers and you might not be able to sort it out so easily as you could do with the blink of an eye regarding this helpless Ahmadi girl. Because she is an Ahmadi she belongs to a so-called minority and she was the one who has to go, is not what I think an educational institution should be doing.

An open letter to COMSATS Pakistan Administration. | Tahir Imran

Rasheed Ahmed Khan, the registrar of the Comsats Institute, has denied any connection between Saleem''s faith and her expulsion. "Rabia Saleem has been expelled for violating the discipline of the institution and not complying with the rules and regulation," Khan told Al Ufaq.

They had to say this for face saving as incident didn't occured in campus, many students were angry due to this incident, if the administration had not take any step, there would have been a Fasad all over the campus.

I find it a bit hypocritical in that if i or anyone else were to open a thread called Sindhi Identity, Punjabi Identity, or Baluchi Identity, I would be called a traitor. Clearly, you (mohajirs) are not amongst the suppressed people.

CB, which dirty talks did u do, that all of your posts are deleted ?

They had to say this for face saving as incident didn't occured in campus, many students were angry due to this incident, if the administration had not take any step, there would have been a Fasad all over the campus.

Administration should call police. That’s what police are for. Administration first allowed extremism to flourish then they expelled the girl as if administration had no choice. They had choice all along. They were quick to call police on the girl but not beforehand on the extremists.

Pakistan is full of bigotry and intolerance.Heck The members here are so bigoted and intolerant and tend to bring up Ahmedi Religion and other religion if someone writes any anti Pakistani Stuff ( As if Muslims have not damaged Pakistan ) and i have studied in Pakistani Colleges (Not Universities) but even the colleges are full of intolerant disgusted p!gs (Liberal in their personal lifestyle but conservative otherwise) of course there are some pure bigoted people too and mind you these bigoted guys enjoy eating at Western Restaurant, Enjoy listening to Amreki Music etc.I still remember seeing video of GCU Students cheering for the killer of Salman Taseer.Even in my school days - I was taught by teachers that Ahemdis are evil disgusting people and they are the biggest enemies of Pakistan and Musharraf is Ahmedi and all that crap which you might see on some Pakistani Forum.Urdu Media played a great rule in this as well.These inteolrant pigs don't even leave Shias alone and consider Shia half kafir too.

Okay, I was being silent all this time, was waiting if news comes in main stream. This incident happened in my Institution COMSATS Lahore. There is sticker pasted at some places in institution and also in hostels containing Anti Ahmedi remarks. Girl was disturbed due to some reasons and she vented out her anger on by Scratching the anti ahmedi sticker pasted on Girls hostel wall and remove the sticker from the wall, tore it apart and then throw it on the floor, Girls hostel guard and some other girls was watching the whole incidence

Unfortunately, the sticker had a Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) name on it, Guard got angry, told the warden of the hostel, Warden locked her up in the room, news leaked out, Other girls start gathering out sider her room, Warden called her parents who took her immediately, police called up they came and a case was registered against her.

that's what happened

Were you there yourself or is it hearsay? Just that I know in our society things are reported with prejudice.

Were you there yourself or is it hearsay? Just that I know in our society things are reported with prejudice.

Administration Called the Police at the same time when incident happened and they decided to let girl go for now until charges are pressed and it occured ar Midnight 12'ish,Protest started next morning when campus opened demanding to take an action

Another Meesna special. source: bharti news.

Which of the Islamic Republic's media would report on the Islamic Republic’s black deeds? They are busy crying over NATO attack but what they do they conveniently forget to mention.

Also the last time someone stood for anyone he was gunned down and the killer is a national hero.

that's what happened

This is insanity...one can write anything anti-establishment,racist or something like that,and then put Prophet Mohammad's name on it,and then nobody can do anything about it??

What is this,using religion as a shield to do whatever you like?

Back
Top Bottom