What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

THEY'RE NOT IRANİANS HAHA THEY STOLE CULTURE HAHA THEY HAVE CAUCASİAN GENETİCS HAHA :D

I reminded that gaain :D

We can discuss this at an different thread. back to topic.

Do you even know where Alania is located?

lol

Some alanian tribes have arrived in turkey that they founder alania city in turkish(alanya or alaniye

caucasian alania

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude Alanya has nothing with Alans, its original name Alaiye comes from the name of its conqueror Alaeddin :D

The only real descendants of the Scythians/Alans:

Ossetians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Btw, what do you think about the Middle East and its future?

Genetically, Scythian R1A genes is 55% in Iran and 68% in Tajikstan. The ME future varies. I believe Iran, like China, will eventually become more democratic and economically prosperous. The Arab world is an hopeless dump..

Genetically, Scythian R1A genes is 55% in Iran and 68% in Tajikstan. The ME future varies. I believe Iran, like China, will eventually become more democratic and economically prosperous. The Arab world is an hopeless dump..

And what do you think about the relations between Turkey, Iran and Israel?

How do you know what Scythian genes are? and how do you know what Iranian genes are after so many years have pasted and people got mixed. Middle-east is no China where everybody looks the same. Countless people past there and it is hard to say which gene belongs to who. Genes have no brand and name on it. Those numbers are pseudo science.

r1a 55 % in iran :D any proof ???

And what do you think about the relations between Turkey, Iran and Israel?

If the mullahs go away, then I believe Iran and Israel will be close friends like before. Turkey is Iran's biggest Neighbor and should it's closest trading ally. Overall, only Iran, Israel and Turkey matters in the ME, the arab nations are forever stuck in an pitt of conflict if they don't secularize

Dude Alanya has nothing with Alans, its original name Alaiye comes from the name of its conqueror Alaeddin :D

güzel uydurma okullarda altay dil ailesini savunan bir ülkenin yapacagı bir şey :)

Haplogroup-IJ has been found in Iran, which indicates that the people with Haplogroup I (Scandinavians and people in the Balkan) and Haplogroup J (Arabs, Jews, Caucasians) are originated in Iran:

Haplogroup_IJ_%28Y-DNA%29.jpg

There was no Iran back then.

Correct way of saying: Originated in what Iran is today.

If the mullahs go away, then I believe Iran and Israel will be close friends like before. Turkey is Iran's biggest Neighbor and should it's closest trading ally. Overall, only Iran, Israel and Turkey matters in the ME, the arab nations are forever stuck in an pitt of conflict if they don't secularize

Quoted for truth.

Haplogroup-IJ has been found in Iran, which indicates that the people with Haplogroup I (Scandinavians and people in the Balkan) and Haplogroup J (Arabs, Jews, Caucasians) are originated in Iran:

Haplogroup_IJ_%28Y-DNA%29.jpg
good joke
niyazov has haplogroup P y dna that this dna of ancestor haplogroup R and Q

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom