What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

Its the same with the Turkic theory. I don't believe that Bulgars are Turkic, or Iranic. Genetic tests shows that they pretty much cluster with other Slavic groups, but there are some minor influences.

They were certainly retaining strong Turkic elements but I have no reason to say they were entirely Turkic, I think they were a mix of Turkic, Ugric, even Slavic and may be also some elements of Iranian remnants(Volga Bulgars)

That person supposed to be a scholar and look at those childish statements. Reminded me some of by country's scholars.

JEskankadari

Whats wrong with Azeri being an optional lesson in schools ? whats the difference from having English or German optional lessons ? Because of not getting proper education of it, they're not able to write in their own language properly nor able to tidy and improve their own language, they able to speak basic street language if they learn it from their families and many of those who don't have that option forgets their language.

Why they not speak Kurdish in school ? yes there are Kurdish courses and optional Kurdish lessons in schools.
well , I don't think Azeri Grammar is any different from Persian Grammar . so by learning it they learn their own language Grammar.
By the way in Our school till University there is no such thing as optional lessons in Public school . all Iranian child must pass the same lessons (there is some exemption in Special Schools). and Arabic and English Language is not Optional you must pass it , the case about Arabic is far more serious as it stated in our Constitution that must be learned and it even stated there from which year to which year. and we have no German optional lessons if anybody want to learn languages like French , Germans or Chinese they must learn it out of school in institutes that are specialized in foreign language or learn it from self teaching books

and I think when they can watch TV in Azeri and read newspapers in Azeri it will be hard for them not to learn proper Azeri

That person supposed to be a scholar and look at those childish statements. Reminded me some of by country's scholars.

JEskankadari

Whats wrong with Azeri being an optional lesson in schools ? whats the difference from having English or German optional lessons ? Because of not getting proper education of it, they're not able to write in their own language properly nor able to tidy and improve their own language, they able to speak basic street language if they learn it from their families and many of those who don't have that option forgets their language.

Why they not speak Kurdish in school ? yes there are Kurdish courses and optional Kurdish lessons in schools.
well , I don't think Azeri Grammar is any different from Persian Grammar . so by learning it they learn their own language Grammar.
By the way in Our school till University there is no such thing as optional lessons in Public school . all Iranian child must pass the same lessons (there is some exemption in Special Schools). and Arabic and English Language is not Optional you must pass it , the case about Arabic is far more serious as it stated in our Constitution that must be learned and it even stated there from which year to which year. and we have no German optional lessons if anybody want to learn languages like French , Germans or Chinese they must learn it out of school in institutes that are specialized in foreign language or learn it from self teaching books

and I think when they can watch TV in Azeri and read newspapers in Azeri it will be hard for them not to learn proper Azeri

They were certainly retaining strong Turkic elements but I have no reason to say they were entirely Turkic, I think they were a mix of Turkic, Ugric, even Slavic and may be also some elements of Iranian remnants(Volga Bulgars)

Could be the case. My intention wasn't to show that they are Iranic, but simply to show that there are other, Iranian, theories as well.

Then education system is overally insufficient.

Saying they can watch tv is not a valid reason, if you say someone who wants the right of learning his own language in school go watch tv he would laugh at you.

The stupid comments by Persians here has no bounds.

Jeskandari, why don't you share your knowledge of Azeri Turkish with us, now you are claiming that two entirely different languages (an Altaic language and a Indo-Iranian language) has same grammars. BTW, as an example of basic differences, Azerbaijani Turkish has 9 vowels, whereas Persian has 5. As you know, Persians even recognize Turks by accent when they speak Persian, and it would be true vice-versa. If I were to give an example, for instance in Tabriz there is "El Gölü", Persians pronounce "Gölü" as "Qoli". Just a basic example.

But congrats, you guys even managed to turn a Turkey-Israel related thread into these discussions.

Oh, Surenas and his "genetic tests" again, and now about Bulgarians. Don't be such a fag and retard. Do you talk about this when you meet girls or your friends aswell? When you meet some people from diverse ethnicity, do you talk about genetic tests or something, their supposd "genetics"? You should stop being a retard.

You should inform world science centers about your inventions!

By the way in Our school till University there is no such thing as optional lessons in Public school . all Iranian child must pass the same lessons (there is some exemption in Special Schools). and Arabic and English Language is not Optional you must pass it , the case about Arabic is far more serious as it stated in our Constitution that must be learned and it even stated there from which year to which year.

In the same Constitution, every minority has the right to educate in her language. An always frozen human right.

and we have no German optional lessons if anybody want to learn languages like French , Germans or Chinese they must learn it out of school in institutes that are specialized in foreign language or learn it from self teaching books

Ok, why should we have optional Chinese course in Iran? is it the language of a minority to learn? we do not have even a Turkic Azeri language learning center or institute! why?

As lack of quality and half persian programs provided by that TV most of people unfortunately follow Turksat channels programs from both Azerbaijan and Turkiye. This could have some consequences!

Almost all Iranian in this forum love propaganda. That will not help Iran for sure. One should be brave enough to accept the reality.

http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/files/iran_2012.pdf

I do agree with Eskandari, that the main educational language in Iran should be Farsi. I've no problems with Kurds speaking Kurdish in our society, or Azeris speaking Azerbaijani, but our educational character should be Persian, in order to give it a more national character, rather than regional. New census showed that less people speak Azeri in Iran today, and I think this trend will continue.

"New census showed that less people speak Azeri in Iran today, and I think this trend will continue."

Thanks to the reasons mentioned.

Ir.Tab

You're living in Iran right ? is Turkish channels popular among Iranian Azeris ?

"New census showed that less people speak Azeri in Iran today, and I think this trend will continue."

Thanks to the reasons mentioned.

The amount of people who speak Azeri in Iran has decreased over the past years to approx. 9 million. Considering Persian being the lingua franca, and internal migration within Iran, this trend will probably continue.

Again thanks to the reasons mentioned, you can be proud of that :)

Oh, Surenas and his "genetic tests" again, and now about Bulgarians. Don't be such a fag and retard. Do you talk about this when you meet girls or your friends aswell? When you meet some people from diverse ethnicity, do you talk about genetic tests or something, their supposd "genetics"? You should stop being a retard.

I don't understand why these Iranian boys are so obsessed with "genetics". That's very creepy.

Here is an interesting fact for you: The grammar of Azeri language, which is a dialect of Turkish actually, is closer to Mongolian, Korean and Japanese than Persian.

Back
Top Bottom