What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

Jewish Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont whether someone has posted this. Jews were part of murderers of Turkish soldiers in WW1. Jews have a story finishing with quote "never trust your father" So never trust Jews.
Well,its better to know who you cant trust then to not know who you can trust.
History has showed us who we cant trust,the future will show us who we can trust.
If the Flottila killings wouldnt have happend,would we have a problem with Israel?

Stop defending Irgun. People can find thousands of justifications for a wrong action, it doesn't make it right. Motives are irrelevant what matters is the outcome and from what i understand, the outcome of Irgun's actions was some dead civillians. Makes them no different than Hamas or PKK for me.

About Britain In your case it makes pretty much your country's existence. Okay they've created Israel as an invading force but you couldn't tackle one single issue throught your existence. All Israel ever accomplished is alienating Arabs in my opinion. You are about the most incompetent nation of this planet. It is no wonder how did IHH flotilla turned into an international diplomatic crisis.

Anything comes at you, your preferred action is to hit it with a club like primitive cavemen I just described to @amalakas in another thread. In one way or another Turkey will establish some sort of military presence in Syria. I look forward to seeing your hypocrite faces then.

There is a world of difference between between the terrorist organizations you've mentioned and Irgun but i can see you fail to comprehend the difference. But i won't debate it here since it's not the topic.

Britain sold Jews out to the Arabs, period. Either get your facts straight or don't spout idiocy.

And so far Turkey has shown what an absolute cowardly government runs the country. A government which is strong against her friends and weak against her enemies. So i too look forward to see Turkish presence in Syria, that way we will not have to worry about the Syrian front for another 30 years.

Israel does not make friends with savages, we do not negotiate with terrorists, and brute strength is the only language in the Middle east.
That is why Israel reins supreme, like it or not. And sooner, rather than later, Turkey will be run by saner minds and mutual Israeli-Turkish goals will be accomplished.

Well,its better to know who you cant trust then to not know who you can trust.
History has showed us who we cant trust,the future will show us who we can trust.
If the Flottila killings wouldnt have happend,would we have a problem with Israel?

No, i don't believe so. But this was exactly what PM Erdogan wanted and we are witnessing the results from Iran to Syria.

Last edited by a moderator:
And so far Turkey has shown what an absolute cowardly government runs the country.
Not cowardly, just naive.

A government which is strong against her friends and weak against her enemies.
Israel is not are only friend. Friends are judged by their actions.

Israel does not make friends with savages, we do not negotiate with terrorists, and brute strength is the only language in the Middle east.
I always advocated this.

That is why Israel reins supreme, like it or not. And sooner, rather than later, Turkey will be run by saner minds and mutual Israeli-Turkish goals will be accomplished.
Which mutual goals?

Peace and prosperity in the Middle East with terrorism eradicated.

I think we already share that goal.

Better accomplished once we combine our forces, don't you agree?

United we are stronger. Division encourages the enemies of peace.

What are you doing? :confused: So you two have agreed to get Israel and Turkey in an alliance to eradicate evil Arabs?:eek:

tumblr_inline_mfih656K1O1qd04lx.gif

What are you doing? :confused: So you two have agreed to get Israel and Turkey in an alliance to eradicate evil Arabs?:eek:

tumblr_inline_mfih656K1O1qd04lx.gif
You misunderstood i think.
Its about peace, live and let live.
Where do all the problems of the middle east originate from?

There is a world of difference between between the terrorist organizations you've mentioned and Irgun but i can see you fail to comprehend the difference. But i won't debate it here since it's not the topic.
Because there's no damn difference. Random killing is random killing. Armenians say the same things about Hınchak, Tashnak and Asala terror organizations. But the cold truth is that two of them raided Turkish and Kurdish villages killing hundereds of people in each attack and the latter assassinated Turkish diplomats abroad.

And so far Turkey has shown what an absolute cowardly government runs the country. A government which is strong against her friends and weak against her enemies. So i too look forward to see Turkish presence in Syria, that way we will not have to worry about the Syrian front for another 30 years.
Did we? or did you? friends doesn't kill each others' nationals. And oh you WILL regret that.

Jewish Legion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont whether someone has posted this. Jews were part of murderers of Turkish soldiers in WW1. Jews have a story finishing with quote "never trust your father" So never trust Jews.
1) Killing in war is not murder.
2) Ottomans denied Zionist offer for Jewish home in Palestine. In addition when WW1 started Ottomans began repressions against Jews of Palestine. Thus they alienated Jews but did not get the Arab support either.

So Turkey was not ours ?

Unfortunately we're not living in middle ages were you cn do whatever you want.

So Turkey was not ours ?
facepalm.jpg

Unfortunately we're not living in middle ages were you cn do whatever you want.
If you are weak (like Ottoman empire in the beginning of 20th century), you need carefully chose allies. Ottomans chosed allies wrong and therefore they gone.

@500: if only you would know more well about the Jizya tax..Jizya system was in favour of non-muslim citizens. non-muslim had to pay jizya but in return they had to be provided security of life, property, honor and freedom of religion by muslim states...in addition, they were exempted from any military duty..

that is why non-muslim citizens always were more whealty than muslims.

just remember andalusia...Spain was under sovereignty of muslim for 700 years...there was signifiant population of Christians and Jews without any problem...As loon as muslim lost Spain and Crusaders sized andalusia what happenned to msulims and Jews....Why jews deported from Spain and took refuge arround muslim country...most of them accpted to Ottoman impire..

i can give many more historical exams..but you still babbeling and claim that Jews were third degree citizins in muslim contries..

Israel is 100% Zionist state. if itis not so what factors inciting jews to gather in a land which they lost over 2000 years ago. According to any international laws Jews had no rights of re-establish a jewish state arround Jareselam. Otherwise all other nations shall have right of land that their ancestors ruled in history.

Back
Top Bottom