What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

If sending a bomb attached donkey to marketplace is not targetting civillians on purpose, I don't know what it is then. Irgun targeted civilians on purpose. There is nothing to discuss about it.

Your examples are irrelavent to the subject. Irgun was a terrorist organization. One must be either a stupid or a jew to deny that.

You don't know what a terrorist organization is then. I'll give you an example:
Strapping a bomb to a kid promising him eternal glory and heaven in order to kill a bunch of teens in a night club is a terror attack. Stabbing a 3 month old infant with a butcher knife and the entire family is a terror attack.

Something the Arabs and Islamists specialize in.

Everything the Irgun did was in retaliation, a response, for the thousands murdered by the Arabs for no other reason than because they were Jews.

Even if u make terror in retaliation its still terror.

By your reasoning all the countries in the world and all the soldiers of the world are terrorists because they installed terror in the hearts of some person or another.

No, there is a difference between those who took pride in the killing of innocents and those who mourned any loss of innocent life. That is the difference between soldiers and terrorists.

Jews in Muslim countries were third class citizens. They were subject to jizya tax and many oppressive humiliating laws, like yellow badge. On the other hand Muslims in Israel are full right citizens and they live much better than in their own countries

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...benefit-cold-war-israel-14.html#ixzz2HeWF8HPt
Jews were never third or even second class citizens in Turkey,so i object to that.

Iran has always treated their Jews well as well. Jews were also treated well in the Indian subcontinent under the countless Muslim dynasties.

By your reasoning all the countries in the world and all the soldiers of the world are terrorists because they installed terror in the hearts of some person or another.

No, there is a difference between those who took pride in the killing of innocents and those who mourned any loss of innocent life. That is the difference between soldiers and terrorists.
Terror means deliberate targeting of civilians for political purposes. Irgun did it. No point to argue.

Iran has always treated their Jews well as well. Jews were also treated well in the Indian subcontinent under the countless Muslim dynasties.
Iranian Jews were subject of terrible persecutions.

Also the Ummayads of Iberia treated the Jews very well and the Jews were an integral part of the Islamic Golden age in Spain.

Really why they not leave then until today?? :what:

Yes they did, although much less that Fatah or Hamas.

That's something we will probably need to discuss till next morning if we want to go into it. And I don't feel like doing so.

And my point is that even most radical Zionist group did not even dream about that silly border posted by Jamaal Yelmaaz.

True, that's not realistic.

No need to deny the obvious and divert subject.

Yes, it is very obvious actually.

Could you please tell me which nation has the cleanest hands in this close neighbourhood when it comes to relations with Jews? (I really wonder your view about this subject)

Also the Ummayads of Iberia treated the Jews very well and the Jews were an integral part of the Islamic Golden age in Spain.

Really why they not leave then until today?? :what:
Not much Jews remained in Iran. Bukhara Jews, Caucasian Jews, Indian Jews are mostly migrants from Iran who fled it because of persecutions. Today only 25K remained.

There were different periods. Safavid and Qajar dynasties were worst. Nadir Shah was quite tolerant.

That's something we will probably need to discuss till next morning if we want to go into it. And I don't feel like doing so.
Not really. U should also keep in mind that they murdered not only Jews, but also their fellow brothers and Lebanese.

peh.. muslims never came close to what christians did(to jews). Same goes for jews, they could never do what crusaders did to musllims.

the conflict between jews and muslims was started in 1948 by the hand of Britain. No such thing before.

According to a new census this year, the number has decreased to 8000.

Off topic.
Most likely destination would be Israel. @500 Have Israel seen an increase in iranian emigration?

Last edited by a moderator:
Terror means deliberate targeting of civilians for political purposes. Irgun did it. No point to argue.

Irgun targeted those that targeted the Jews, no point in arguing that.

@LegionnairE
That much we can agree upon. Britain is to blame for most of the conflicts in the modern world.

@LegionnairE
That much we can agree upon. Britain is to blame for most of the conflicts in the modern world.

Doesn't the term civilian imply that it's a non-combatant, i.e did not target jews?

@LegionnairE
Stop defending Irgun. People can find thousands of justifications for a wrong action, it doesn't make it right. Motives are irrelevant what matters is the outcome and from what i understand, the outcome of Irgun's actions was some dead civillians. Makes them no different than Hamas or PKK for me.

About Britain In your case it makes pretty much your country's existence. Okay they've created Israel as an invading force but you couldn't tackle one single issue throught your existence. All Israel ever accomplished is alienating Arabs in my opinion. You are about the most incompetent nation of this planet. It is no wonder how did IHH flotilla turned into an international diplomatic crisis.

Anything comes at you, your preferred action is to hit it with a club like primitive cavemen I just described to @amalakas in another thread. In one way or another Turkey will establish some sort of military presence in Syria. I look forward to seeing your hypocrite faces then.

Back
Top Bottom