What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

I could walk the streets of Turkey without feeling any bit of animosity with my Shield of David around my neck. But now, Turkish custom officers warn Israelis not to tell anyone of our origin. That is why i said what i said.

That is mostly because of your amateur diplomacy and unnecessary actions which we were recently discussing about.

I could walk the streets of Turkey without feeling any bit of animosity with my Shield of David around my neck. But now, Turkish customs officers warn Israelis not to tell anyone of our origin. That is why i said what i said.

I quite like Turkey. I went to Istanbul for 2 weeks and had an great experience. You should visit that nation..

That is mostly because of your amateur diplomacy and unnecessary actions which we were recently discussing about.

No, it's because Turkey is becoming like any other hostile Arab country Israelis can visit. No Turk will feel animosity here by Israelis, that much i can assure you. I can assure you even more than no one will try mob you here. Unlike in Turkey.

And because of childish acts by both parties; Israeli customs officials humiliating Turkish tourists and businessmen, by asking them to unclothed on the airport, and Turkish customs officials doing the same.

I quite like Turkey. I went to Istanbul for 2 weeks and had an great experience. You should visit that nation..

I've been to that nation. No one would mistake you for an Israeli, since there are only a handful of Chinese Jews in the world, so of course you have nothing worry about.

I've visited Istanbul, Antalya and Marmaris, and Turks would never end up like Arabs. No matter what will happen. Their culture is completely different, in despite of many Turks being religious.

The Europeans have to be ashamed for tolerating all those people in their society.

I guess Persia paid it's price for Bordering an Arab nation during the 7th century. Anyways that is the past. What do you think of Iran's future? Bright or dull?

No, it's because Turkey is becoming like any other hostile Arab country Israelis can visit. No Turk will feel animosity here by Israelis, that much i can assure you. I can assure you even more than no one will try mob you here. Unlike in Turkey.

And i'm saying that hostility has been created not only because of Erdogan but also because of Israel's actions.

Btw, Archdemon, another Israeli member here is disagreeing with you about that. According to him Israelis loathe Turks.

And because of childish acts by both parties; Israeli customs officials humiliating Turkish tourists and businessmen, by asking them to unclothed on the airport, and Turkish customs officials doing the same.

As far as i remember, Turkey did the same treatment as a reaction.

I've been to that nation. No one would mistake you for an Israeli, since there are only a handful of Chinese Jews in the world, so of course you have nothing worry about.

Stop this stupid attitude. Nobody is going question you or anything. There's many synagogues and Israeli football players that played before(Haim Revivo) . We don't care wherever they are from. If that was the case there would be racism in football pitches or other places where it's very rare. In Europe fans racist against black and Jews which made Bulgaria and Hungary get a ban for being racist by Fifa.

Arab Jewish or whatever they are.

But when people see amnosity or bad things by another nation they will start acting similarly.

And i'm saying that hostility has been created not only because of Erdogan but also because of Israel's actions.

Btw, Archdemon, another Israeli member here is disagreeing with you about that. According to him Israelis loathe Turks.

As far as i remember, Turkey did the same treatment as a reaction.

What he meant was that most Israelis feel the same way for the Arab nations as they do to Turkey nowadays, which is true. Your government has successfully made yourselves equal in Israeli eyes as Arabs by your support for terrorists and our enemies.

But as Turks, you will not feel an ounce animosity from Israelis.

If so that is the case, then make sure you country can work hard so it can be the most advance nation in the ME/CA
Learn from Japan in the 70s

Japanese are a respectable people. Iranians in general like Japanese and their culture. Btw, Iran in the '70s:

Last edited by a moderator:
Surenas by the way you know you was comparing Persians to Turks in other countries, what I saw was Turks are in better positions and more advanced.

Please don't take this into trolling.

Stop this stupid attitude. Nobody is going question you or anything. There's many synagogues and Israeli football players that played before(Haim Revivo) . We don't care wherever they are from. If that was the case there would be racism in football pitches or other places where it's very rare. In Europe fans racist against black and Jews which made Bulgaria and Hungary get a ban for being racist by Fifa.

Arab Jewish or whatever they are.

But when people see amnosity or bad things by another nation they will start acting similarly.

I've heard that 64% of Turks don't want to have Israeli neighbors?

Surenas by the way you know you was comparing Persians to Turks in other countries, what I saw was Turks are in better positions and more advanced.

Please don't take this into trolling.

Thats not true, and we already had this discussion, so leave it.

Back
Top Bottom