What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

Yes, they are Berbers, but still culturally Arabs.

Each quasi-interested conversation a Moroccan would want to have with you is for one thing; to get more money out of your pocket. I haven't met one classy Moroccan. Maybe an interesting place for the unworldly Westerner who is looking for "oriental atmospheres' but for me its worth nothing.

But its funny how Moroccans view Iranians, and think we all are extremists. One taxi driver was even proud to tell me that one day an Israeli couple wanted to rent his taxi for the whole day, and he eventually raised his price ten times. He also pointed out to a neighborhood when we were driving in Casablanca and told me 'you don't like this place.', and when I asked why he told me that its a Jewish neighborhood.

Iranians are more east-Asians than Extremist ME in my view.

Actually, i`m familiar with what you are talking about Sweden as well. I can also say that no one is to blame for that except the Swedes, because they allow it.

Nevertheless, Swedes are over-paranoid about people of color.

So far Erdogan has done quite a nice job at dismantling much of what Ataturk stood for since your foundation as a Republic.

Erdogan couldn't even remove the picture of Atatürk behind his desk in his office.

Visit Antalya, Bodrum, Marmaris, Kuşadası, Çeşme etc for a nice Mediterranean or sea side and many activities holiday. Visit Istanbul to visit historical destinations ( although still has major problems, needs to be more green like European cities although Taksim Square is getting better ).

Visit cappadocia for more historical things.

Tourism was 30+ million 2012.

Iranians are more east-Asians than Extremist ME in my view.

Nevertheless, Swedes are over-paranoid about people of color.

The opposite is happening today in Sweden. They do nothing while their culture is violated and their women unsafe.
All in the name of "religious tolerance". I've met Asian Swedes who fit quite well in the Swedish society, same for many other eastern cultures who've assimilated but these Arabs...

Though he wanted to, very much. Erdogan would have been jailed if Ataturk were alive today.

No doubt about that, but he simply can't. That's why you should stop worrying about us ending up like Arabs.

Though he wanted to, very much. Erdogan would have been jailed if Ataturk were alive today.

Ataturk is an Great leader. So sad that Turks would ignore his warning and advice when fought against the British, French, Tasar Russia, Italy etc just for an Liberal Secular Turkey..

The opposite is happening today in Sweden. They do nothing while their culture is violated and their women unsafe.
All in the name of "religious tolerance". I've met Asian Swedes who fit quite well in the Swedish society, same for many other eastern cultures who've assimilated but these Arabs...

Arabs and Somalis; they are the biggest profiteers of Sweden's society. Iranians on the other hand, are high educated and good integrated:

Iranier i Sverige - Wikipedia

OK back to topic! Turkey does not benefit in an Cold war with Israel as both nations are dependent with each other. The Israelis need Turkey as it is the largest trading partner in the region, with an trade balance of $10 billion dollars, and the Turks need Israel for many technological reasons, like advance radar systems (Green Pike), new ABM/AAD like Arrow 2/3 (Turkey was interested in this missile program before Erdogon became all pro-Arab), F-16 upgrade from IMI etc.. Israel could also provide political leverage for turkey via control of congress members.

I've been Sharajah and Ajman in UAE. Never going back to any Arab nation. Too hot, too boring, to dull of an people etc..
From now on I'm going to East Asian nations and Europe.

We upgrade F-16 ourselves and even upgraded other countries like Pakistan and produced F-16 for Egypt.

Israel acted very clever they focused especially to a specific things which is mainly electronics and things similar. We also have now and one many competitions and improving with Aselsan rapidly. Also our lack is especially in engines which is being built for the tank. For self sufficiency we need to make our own jet.

Yes, based on their education-mentality, a large portion is indeed.

I've never been to Sweden, but from what I've heard, Malmo is one sh!thole.

Malmo? The city that has bridge that connects to Denmark? Yep it is an gonna. Visited it when I was 16. It's more Arabic than N. European..

I've visited Istanbul, Antalya and Marmaris, and Turks would never end up like Arabs. No matter what will happen. Their culture is completely different, in despite of many Turks being religious.

Malmo? The city that has bridge that connects to Denmark? Yep it is an gonna. Visited it when I was 16. It's more Arabic than N. European..

The Europeans have to be ashamed for tolerating all those people in their society.

No doubt about that, but he simply can't. That's why you should stop worrying about us ending up like Arabs.

I could walk the streets of Turkey without feeling any bit of animosity with my Shield of David around my neck. But now, Turkish customs officers warn Israelis not to tell anyone of our origin. That is why i said what i said.

We upgrade F-16 ourselves and even upgraded other countries like Pakistan and produced F-16 for Egypt.

The only upgrade TSK has done now was the CCIP programme which improved HUD in the F-16. The most advance F-16 variant turkey has now is the Block 52 which was done my Lockheed Martian. But the TAI does do modifications and construction of new model of F-16 for Arab/South Asian nations.

Back
Top Bottom