What's new

Does Sri Lanka need India to run Sri Lanka?

No need to chest thumping just check how many Indian products you using in day today life start from tooth brush. Dabur ,ITC, Godrej , Airtel , Tata ,TVS, Bajaj , Pharmaceuticals products, snacks(eg:maggi) even petrol Lanka IOC etc those are frm India. Again I am saying you can't survive without us in addition you having/ had your education at India ryt. Sleep tight

:lol: Dabur ,ITC, Godrej I've never heard about these companies,
I'm using SLT for broadband, Dialog and Etisalat for mobile broadband. Never used Airtel. (we have nick for Airtel here, "empty tel" ;))
TATA- Yes, there are plenty of TATA heavy vehicles, TVS and Bajaj bikes. And of course from other countries, This is totally a business related activities. It's really less number of Indian cars on the Sri Lankan roads, go to youtube and search for Sri Lankan roads and check how many Indian cars you can find.

My tooth brush is "Denta" , toothpaste is "Signal". Not sure which country produce those. let me check ;)

Lanka IOC - it's just a one competitor here.

Does it indicate Sri Lanka depend on India? Or India is depending on Sri Lanka's economy ?
Don't you feel these are just business activities?

It indicates a direct correlation of centrifugal forces acting against kinetic velocity which affects viscocity which is calculated on turn radius according to section 343 of CRPC act of 2013 which geneva and the pirates of the caribbian association has been largely agreed upon.

It indicates a direct correlation of centrifugal forces acting against kinetic velocity which affects viscocity which is calculated on turn radius according to section 343 of CRPC act of 2013 which geneva and the pirates of the caribbian association has been largely agreed upon.

I just look where should I join. :lol:

HAK HAK HAAAAAAA!!
Indianz keeps talkin about there 50,000 housing projects!!!
Just luk at the house they created
Ariviyal%20Nagar%20Kilinochchi%20District%203.JPG

:woot:
This doesn't feel luxury as they think! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Back
Top Bottom