What's new

Does Sri Lanka need India to run Sri Lanka?

Why I see a lot of Lankans in Indian universities ??? You should call them back from POOR India and send them to your rich and handsome friends :D
All Sri Lanka need now is time :D good luck with that.
India definately don't need Sri Lanka for anything :D

Not only India, I see Sri Lankan students in Nepal universities too, does it mean Sri Lanka is depending on Nepal? Not only that we have foreign students in our universities, does that mean those countries like south Korea is depending on Sri Lanka?? XD

Has anyone been prosecuted for burning Jaffna libraries, in which many literary tamil items were burned?
Or It was state supported?

As a Tamilian you knw well abt them still you asking above question. Actually SL govt executed that so there is no prosecution.

Yeah now only Kumari kandam implying abt Lemuria , there was lot of written records abt SL , TN , and Lemuria was burned. Muthart sanga literature and literatures b4 tolkaapium was burned.

This is the worst line of all...So this newspaper owner and MP is anti india and anti tamil?
Calling Tamilians as illegal indian settlers when they are living for more than 2000 years?
Is this what many sinhalese still thinks in SL?

hey mate, history can't change to you.

So you mean that Sri Lankans are more smart looking than Indians?

Why not? :D
actually mate, I didn't mention the skin tone or beauty of people. Smart & decent looking people are well dress, clean cloths with nice hair cuts etc. with good habits.

Many I ask a personal question from Indian members when you buy a home or looking for a place to live what type of place you are looking for?

actually mate, I didn't mention the skin tone or beauty of people. Smart & decent looking people are well dress, clean cloths with nice hair cuts etc. with good habits.

Maybe Dettol should carry out a research and find out..until then i really dont know how can anyone say that.

Not only India, I see Sri Lankan students in Nepal universities too, does it mean Sri Lanka is depending on Nepal? Not only that we have foreign students in our universities, does that mean those countries like south Korea is depending on Sri Lanka?? XD
Yes that exactly mean that. If students from one country go for education to other country. Means they depend on tha country. Indian students are all over the world and we are not ashamed to say we are dependent on those countries for HIGHER EDUCATION. We accept that. It was you talking about YOU don't need India so I just advices you to talk your national to else where. Was that hard to understand ???

Many I ask a personal question from Indian members when you buy a home or looking for a place to live what type of place you are looking for?

You need a dictionary :D and some good quality education.
If I am not wrong you are the same guy in other thread (1 month ago) was saying GDP= per capita income :D

Here you go
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...lanka-not-let-down-chandrika-kumaratunga.html
Read post #11 some Indian member has given you free tuition there :D

Yes that exactly mean that. If students from one country go for education to other country. Means they depend on tha country. Indian students are all over the world and we are not ashamed to say we are dependent on those countries for HIGHER EDUCATION. We accept that. It was you talking about YOU don't need India so I just advices you to talk your national to else where. Was that hard to understand ???

No it's not. we can't describe whole country is depending on another country as I mentioned in the previous comment. Sri Lankans work in South Korea, so Sri Lanka depending on South Korea or south Korean is depend on Sri Lanka? That's why we can't mention depend on one another.

History?? you have?? show here , I think last time you ran off for samething.

ran off? who?
what do you want to know? just ask I'll here to reply! want to know about Sinhalese, Tamils, Moors, or other ethnics?

No it's not. we can't describe whole country is depending on another country as I mentioned in the previous comment. Sri Lankans work in South Korea, so Sri Lanka depending on South Korea or south Korean is depend on Sri Lanka? That's why we can't mention depend on one another.
What's problem with you dude ??? I hope you know what DEPENDS mean. And talking about nations all nations depend on each other. USA on china for consumer products. China on USA for market of the produce. India on Russia for weapons. India on USA bad Europe for higher education. Chinese on USA and Europe for education

Shelter health and educations are primary needs of every civilisation after food. These things make or break country

Back
Top Bottom