What's new

Does India have any Bunker busting bombs?

Personal insults.... thats all you can come up with, goes on to demonstrate that you don't have any other arguments. :D

insults are the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mofo. it really doesn't matter. And if you've some decent congruent disagreements, KINDLY EDUCATE ME!

Thy weltanshauung be too flyspeck to be engendering any worthwhile edification, seniore.

Thy weltanshauung be too flyspeck to be engendering any worthwhile edification, seniore.

Any thing other than smart alec comments and the usual mud flings?!?!? you guys are worst than monkeys. Im giving you open invitations to prove me wrong, but all you guys have is some low quality jargon competition, which isnt even amusing. either put up or shut up:coffee: Keep maintaining your inflated egos, really dont give 2 flying fcuks.

and hey jack(a55)sparow, take a bath or something... ur stink like bovine poop

Does it work? :angel:

No man it doesn't , same was the case with other bombs during kargil you see ..The great mujaheddin had to manually pull off the fuse to initiate the blasts,else they were all duds.. U see the mujaheddin haven't been home for many nights so their urge drove them pull the fuse off to enjoy with the unlucky 72!!!

No man it doesn't , same was the case with other bombs during kargil you see ..The great mujaheddin had to manually pull off the fuse to initiate the blasts,else they were all duds.. U see the mujaheddin haven't been home for many nights so their urge drove them pull the fuse off to enjoy with the unlucky 72!!!

Chill out! it was meant to be a joke. Don't start rambling about the 9 jdams you dropped during kargil. And as for acting like a troll and mocking Islam, what the hell. tum bhi musalmaan ban jao, tum ko bhi miley gi 72, jal kyon rahey ho??? :mamba:

Chill out! it was meant to be a joke. Don't start rambling about the 9 jdams you dropped during kargil. And as for acting like a troll and mocking Islam, what the hell. tum bhi musalmaan ban jao, tum ko bhi miley gi 72, jal kyon rahey ho??? :mamba:

saab jeeaap to 72 ki baat karke emotional kar rahe mere**** ko:devil::rofl::rofl:

No that's not true. While economic considerations are indeed important in defence spending, Pakistan's Security needs carry prime importance.

Secondly, its not a matter of 'matching' our defence budget with India or Israel, but matching the 'capabilities' in adequate numbers. Thats the crux of the matter. For instance, India may need an aircraft carrier, but Pakistan does not. On the other hand, it needs adequate weapons platforms to destroy Indian ACCs if and when the situation arises.

Your assertion also is a point of an arms race, which India has started. We are just trying to keep ourselves secure. Even if we don't like want to purchase anti ACC misslies, we will HAVE to due to Indians induction of the same. Its complex and therfore does not have any simple answers.

All in all, I do not think that arms race can ever be curtailed despite conventions and conferences and bodies promoting the idea. Its simply un achievable.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Easier said than done, stop looking at things in respect to 'zero-sum'. :rolleyes: China ko rokney se pehley, US A-stan se bhaag jaey ga, and then YOU will be stopped

not only buying but to maintain them, means the weapon. a plane on an average takes 3 times the money it costs just to make it combat worthy. 20 million dollar plane will take 60 million dollar in next 35-40 years of its service. so pakistan may buy it or make it but when it comes to manage the upkeep, economy is a dominant or should i say the only factor responsible.
as pakistan economy descent into darkness. the military too will go into stores only.
i cant put on the link right now but as per the interview of pakistani military guy- pakistan spends on 3 soldiers what India spends on 1 soldier. moreover 75% of pak defence budget goes to ration and salary. so neither pakistan is acquiring much nor got the capability of maintaining much

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Does it work? :angel:

only against pakistan

not only buying but to maintain them, means the weapon. a plane on an average takes 3 times the money it costs just to make it combat worthy. 20 million dollar plane will take 60 million dollar in next 35-40 years of its service. so pakistan may buy it or make it but when it comes to manage the upkeep, economy is a dominant or should i say the only factor responsible.
as pakistan economy descent into darkness. the military too will go into stores only.
i cant put on the link right now but as per the interview of pakistani military guy- pakistan spends on 3 soldiers what India spends on 1 soldier. moreover 75% of pak defence budget goes to ration and salary. so neither pakistan is acquiring much nor got the capability of maintaining much

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

only against pakistan

No need to put up the link, what you are saying is true as I have read the same. But, what you have left out is that countries have defense needs. Unfortunately for Pakistan (and India), these needs cannot be undermined and are rather pivitol. I have also stated above that no doubt, strong economics will propel Pakistan towards strength overall, only a complete bafoon can negate that.

The sovereignty of any state depends upon two things. 1. Its strength to defend itself (in war and in peace) 2. to sustain in self (in war and in peace). Both are co related. All the Indians are ranting over here is one side of the equation and conveniently ignoring the other side.

Of course, defense requires money and money comes from economics, who is differing? point it out if I have done so, But as Indians here are suggesting that we should cut off or reduce our defense budgets is nonsensical. We would like to do that, but 3 wars and the 4th impending one suggests otherwise, Wining wars not only require a proficient military but also diplomacy and economics. So by pointing out to diminish defense in favor of economics or vice versa, both are idiotic. I cannot be charged with either but Indians on this thread suggesting so are either potraying themselves as quite ignorant, either on purpose or not, thats for any one to decide.) :rolleyes:

itna dam hey???? go have a double undercut beef steak, then we will talk munna :partay: Pao bhaji khaney se kaam nai baneyga! Go ask Shusmita Sen if in doubt ;)

sirjee :Dlagta hai apko sushmita sen :bad:bahut pasand hai .
aur sirjee double beef stake khane se hi power aati to aaj amreeka ki population china se jada hoti:rofl:...
baaki us kam ke liye khaali jisaamee hi nahi deemaagee taquat bhee chahiye :agree:samjhe unklefee .;):azn:

sirjee :Dlagta hai apko sushmita sen :bad:bahut pasand hai .
aur sirjee double beef stake khane se hi power aati to aaj amreeka ki population china se jada hoti:rofl:...
baaki us kam ke liye khaali jisaamee hi nahi deemaagee taquat bhee chahiye :agree:samjhe unklefee .;):azn:

Sushmita sen hmmmm.... Waseem Akram ki amanat :rofl:

Anyways, enough of this, dont wanna waste the forum's space.

No need to put up the link, what you are saying is true as I have read the same. But, what you have left out is that countries have defense needs. Unfortunately for Pakistan (and India), these needs cannot be undermined and are rather pivitol. I have also stated above that no doubt, strong economics will propel Pakistan towards strength overall, only a complete bafoon can negate that.

The sovereignty of any state depends upon two things. 1. Its strength to defend itself (in war and in peace) 2. to sustain in self (in war and in peace). Both are co related. All the Indians are ranting over here is one side of the equation and conveniently ignoring the other side.

Of course, defense requires money and money comes from economics, who is differing? point it out if I have done so, But as Indians here are suggesting that we should cut off or reduce our defense budgets is nonsensical. We would like to do that, but 3 wars and the 4th impending one suggests otherwise, Wining wars not only require a proficient military but also diplomacy and economics. So by pointing out to diminish defense in favor of economics or vice versa, both are idiotic. I cannot be charged with either but Indians on this thread suggesting so are either potraying themselves as quite ignorant, either on purpose or not, thats for any one to decide.) :rolleyes:

sir when you are talking to me then talk to me. im not responsible for the views of fellow Indians on this forum.
defence budget is national issue for any country and what ever i say or you say wont affect the increase or decrease the budget of either countries.
as you suggested that two important pillars of winning a war or withholding the position in case of conflict are resources at the time of war and capability to use them means the preceding upkeep and all. in case of pakistan army has a top position in pakistan and got a popular support of people to have as much money as they want. but since the trend is somewhat disturbing that pakistan's economy is going down and higher minds of society are shifting to west. the capability of paksitan to afford a war wont be coherent with that of India because the trend is opposite in India.

well 4th war with India might be impending but pakistan is already at war as far as i know. radicalized sections who sees even a chat with west as an act of treason and unislamic, generally this strata belong to deprived section of society residing far away from cities in tribal and frontier areas.

coming back on topic.
pakistan is surely buying equipments to defend itself but the rate at which it is creating enemies in form of usa and west( already india and israel are there on list). these equipments might not be sufficient enough. then people realize of economy.

on an average any defence equipment that one buys cost three times the money it required to just make it combat worthy during its whole lifetime.

a thunder, 20 million dollar i guess will need 60 million dollar to make it combat worthy through out its 35-40 years life.
150 thunders will require 225 million dollars approx every year to make them capable enough to fight. and this comes out of the budget that pakistan got. with bad economy pakistan sooner or later will be in a situation to disband or lower down the readiness of its forces.

millions of indians without toilets or food. they dont affect economy. they were and are burden on society but being human we need to have good distribution system and enhanced economy to make them worthy living beings. so pls if were about to bring this thing then pls dont bring it

Back
Top Bottom