What's new

Does India have any Bunker busting bombs?

Some people will die if they hear that
India prepared a Bunker Buster Technology and its is for the first time India is exporting military technology to US .
Cant find the link.. any one please post it

The fact that Israel has it, means India has it or will have it if a need arises in a theater. Pakistan should see India and Israel as a single combined enemy of Pakistan and prepare accordingly ALWAYS.

That is not possible for Pakistan( realistically)

Easier said than done, stop looking at things in respect to 'zero-sum'. :rolleyes: China ko rokney se pehley, US A-stan se bhaag jaey ga, and then YOU will be stopped[/QUOTE]

Janaab, aap khwaab to nahin dekh rahe hein?

USA is not departing from Afghanistan, definitely not in the way that you would like to believe!
New proxies/players will enter the arena there.

after all;
"Nature abhors a vacuum"- Torricelli.

Q.E.D.[/QUOTE]

Janaab mey bilkul khwab nahi dekh raha. If you want to jump to your own conclusions in connection to my statement, you can do so by all means but don't imply that Im saying what your'e thinking.

I am quite cognizant with the fact that the US will not depart from this region entirely, just like it is trying to do in Iraq. None the less when the NATO and US troops sterntgh dwindle, (and dwindle they will). its going to be a game changer. Dpn't worry about the vacuum either. 'Somebody' will fill it.

Ab aap samjhe Sahaab? ;)

The fact that Israel has it, means India has it or will have it if a need arises in a theater. Pakistan should see India and Israel as a single combined enemy of Pakistan and prepare accordingly ALWAYS.

Why is that so? Why wont we buy it from America if we feel that we need it? Has America refused it? That is not the case. 1999 was very different.

Possibly to much extent its true. Reason being it was Pakistan who started first. And now Israel continuing it.
Let me remind some thing on this. In 1967 Arab-Israeli War the Arab air forces were aided by volunteer pilots from the Pakistan Air Force acting in independent capacity. What was Pakistan concern in Arab Israel war. Nothing. Did Israel had any issues with Pakistan. No. But still Pakistan wanted to show solidarity to the Muslim and so Pakistan supported with its fighters. Wasn't that so strange. There is a saying in Hindi " Begani shaddi me Abdulla Diwana".
So how Israel trust such country. And for this reason it supports India.;)

1. Who started and who followed is beyond the scope of this discussion, but let me tell you this catagorically, WE DONOT REGRET HELPING OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS BEFORE AND WE WILL NOT IN FUTURE AS WELL. Whether you like it or not, the concept of Ummah is well ingrained in the minds of majority of Muslims world over. We may not be in a powerful position as we speak, but the tables are turning. Frightfully for the forces that do not want to see this happening, it is happening in Europe, Russia, Asia and all over the world. Their is an Islamic resurgence, its an augury which can't be denied. We will show this 'solidarity' that you are so afraid of, so no point debating it. Its against our nature!

2. While you may think that PAF pilots flew unofficially, but that's quite a childish statement, so I'll just leave it at that. No one does any thing on independent whims in any professional armed forces.

3. Mohandas Gandhi was also a proponent of Palestine cause, so was your government uptill 1990s when Narsima Rao went the other way. History 101. Whether Israel had any issues with Pakistan or not is irrelevent. the Zionist state has to go down and Pakistan supports the Palestinians vociferously. The vacilation is evident in your policy, not ours.

4. " Begani shaddi me Abdullah Diwana" is an URDU proverb, No cheating please!! :D but while we are at it, here's one which is pertinent for you: "Zaroorat ke waqt Gadhey ko Baap Banana'

5. An finally, if Israel supports you, GOOD FOR YOU! enjoy it, we really are not interested in friendship with either :butcher:

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

tried telling him that.He proved to be more idealistic than realistic.

Why don't you enlighten me with your infinate 5000 year old sagacity, O Great one!!! :rofl:

Why is that so? Why wont we buy it from America if we feel that we need it? Has America refused it? That is not the case. 1999 was very different.

Simply because, India and Israel has a common enemy in Pakistan. And the military and defense alliances between the two isn't really a secret. India has acquired immense amount of equipment from Israel, whether its the Tavor, your 'special boys' tot around or the UAV that we shot down :hang2: If need be, Israel will supply and you will buy.

America, Israel.... pretty much the same:azn:

You will go bankrupt if you keep on doing that.The economy of any of the two country is far more strong than Pakistan,let alone the combined one.

But for us its easy we need to prepare for only china, if they are stopped you are frozen......

Possibly to much extent its true. Reason being it was Pakistan who started first. And now Israel continuing it.
Let me remind some thing on this. In 1967 Arab-Israeli War the Arab air forces were aided by volunteer pilots from the Pakistan Air Force acting in independent capacity. What was Pakistan concern in Arab Israel war. Nothing. Did Israel had any issues with Pakistan. No. But still Pakistan wanted to show solidarity to the Muslim and so Pakistan supported with its fighters. Wasn't that so strange. There is a saying in Hindi " Begani shaddi me Abdulla Diwana".
So how Israel trust such country. And for this reason it supports India.;)

Can anyone of you above tell me- why you feel the need to reply to God of War? I mean did you find an iota of intellectually stimulating conversational points by him? why are you dumbing yourselves down?

Never read any comment about it here. Given the theater where more and more assets are hidden deep under ground, I was wondering if you have this much needed and frankly essential capability? Although Israel was denied at first and made their own- they still wanted and got the US ones - as they were highly effective.

U.S. Quietly Supplies Israel With Bunker-Busting Bombs

US, Israeli firms in race for supplying bunker-busters to IAF

NEW DELHI: To smoke out enemy troops fortified inside concrete shelters, the Indian Air Force is looking to procure bunker-buster laser-guided bombs (LGBs) from global vendors.

The IAF plans to induct more than 100 bunker-buster LGBs that will be equipped on its fighter aircraft fleet to destroy strongly fortified enemy targets, sources told PTI here.

They said the IAF had issued a global Request for Proposal (RFP) for the purpose earlier this year, and defence majors including American Lockheed Martin and Raytheon along with an Israeli missile manufacturer have submitted their bids for the tender.

"We recently submitted bid in response to the RFP for LGBs," Lockheed Martin India head Roger Rose said, confirming the participation of his company in the race.

The two American companies are offering their respective versions of the Paveway LGBs manufactured by them separately.

With their capability to pierce hard surfaces, the bombs can also be used to destroy enemy's concrete runways and fortified locations.

LGBs are guided projectiles that use lasers to strike a designated target with greater accuracy than a gravity bomb and were used with high accuracy by the IAF against Pakistani Army posts during the Kargil war in 1999.

Around the same time, the US had supplied some Paveway bombs to India which could be launched from the Jaguar and Mirage 200 jets for accurately striking enemy targets.

If we want em...we'll have em. :smokin:

Not sure how Israel is in the hunt to provide them for india. Israel chose themselves to take american bombs over theirs because they found it more accurate and lethal.

1. Who started and who followed is beyond the scope of this discussion, but let me tell you this catagorically, WE DONOT REGRET HELPING OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS BEFORE AND WE WILL NOT IN FUTURE AS WELL. Whether you like it or not, the concept of Ummah is well ingrained in the minds of majority of Muslims world over. We may not be in a powerful position as we speak, but the tables are turning. Frightfully for the forces that do not want to see this happening, it is happening in Europe, Russia, Asia and all over the world. Their is an Islamic resurgence, its an augury which can't be denied. We will show this 'solidarity' that you are so afraid of, so no point debating it. Its against our nature!

2. While you may think that PAF pilots flew unofficially, but that's quite a childish statement, so I'll just leave it at that. No one does any thing on independent whims in any professional armed forces.

3. Mohandas Gandhi was also a proponent of Palestine cause, so was your government uptill 1990s when Narsima Rao went the other way. History 101. Whether Israel had any issues with Pakistan or not is irrelevent. the Zionist state has to go down and Pakistan supports the Palestinians vociferously. The vacilation is evident in your policy, not ours.

4. " Begani shaddi me Abdullah Diwana" is an URDU proverb, No cheating please!! :D but while we are at it, here's one which is pertinent for you: "Zaroorat ke waqt Gadhey ko Baap Banana'

5. An finally, if Israel supports you, GOOD FOR YOU! enjoy it, we really are not interested in friendship with either :butcher:

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Why don't you enlighten me with your infinate 5000 year old sagacity, O Great one!!! :rofl:

Probably its ingrained in the minds of most of the Muslims, but in the same way let me remind you my friend its been imbibed in each and every Christian to support Israel. And so all the Christian world will stand with Israel. And as long as the Christian world supports Israel, its not going to go down any where. It will remain existent till the end of the world. And what ever happens how hardship Israelities faces they will stand to time and will come out victoriously. They are the people from Abraham, Jacob, Issac, Joseph, David and many more. And you might be knowing now who is behind them.;)

Possibly Gandhiji might have a different view. But time has changed, Views could change. Whats best for the country will be choosed. And not necessary that one view could be implemented to whole. Mistakes could be corrected or plans could be altered:azn:

And in the coming years there will be more better relations between Israel and India. Reason being they both suffer from Terrorism. They both are great democratic country. And its always better to be on the side of like minded countries than going alone.:rolleyes:

god of war is a low IQ troll u guys are making yourselves more retarded just by reading his comments let alone responding to them let him carry on with his BS about Israel and us he's just mad like all the other wahabs that we have Kashmir and the Jews rightfully have there land

Personal insults.... thats all you can come up with, goes on to demonstrate that you don't have any other arguments. :D

insults are the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mofo. it really doesn't matter. And if you've some decent congruent disagreements, KINDLY EDUCATE ME!

Isn't Sudarshan bomb meant for this?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Simply because, India and Israel has a common enemy in Pakistan. And the military and defense alliances between the two isn't really a secret. India has acquired immense amount of equipment from Israel, whether its the Tavor, your 'special boys' tot around or the UAV that we shot down :hang2: If need be, Israel will supply and you will buy.

America, Israel.... pretty much the same:azn:

I guess we already have a weapon in that category that's there.

Back
Top Bottom