What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

not many people can afford red meat daily, i eat chicken daily man, and i have not touched veggie since ages

Even I eat meat every day, be it Chicken, Mutton, Fish or Beef. You can say beef a little less than the rest. Egg is vegetarian to me. :D

Home made tandoori chicken all day and fish few times a week=Solid gym performance.
Tried eating boiled chicken for a few days..Too boring

jana jee,

thats you not your ancestors.

they make your capabailities,not you.

i also see many of them get diabetes later in life when they dont do enough to digest the meat.

i knw,is a story of most places with muslim rule.

Muslim Rule... :blink:

Muslim Rule... :blink:

yupp.

i find that a big reason for bengalis doing their bullshit all the time.

Even I eat meat every day, be it Chicken, Mutton, Fish or Beef. You can say beef a little less than the rest. Egg is vegetarian to me. :D

you work out?

have an active lifestyle?

excess of anything is bad, be it red meat or veggies, what is needed is a balanced mixed diet between red meat & veggies

if u have good fresh diary,no need for red meat at all.

even meat has to be fresh,this froze/broiler helps none.

yupp.

i find that a big reason for bengalis doing their bullshit all the time.

Now don't become personal man............. u eat grass, that doesn't mean everyone has to eat it. And if you eat grass y do you need a kitchen at home. Go and graze in the field with cows.

Now don't become personal man............. u eat grass, that doesn't mean everyone has to eat it. And if you eat grass y do you need a kitchen at home. Go and graze in the field with cows.

u talk as if you ho hunt for game and eat it raw?

please,atleast i can farm and eat.

can you hunt?

u talk as if you ho hunt for game and eat it raw?

please,atleast i can farm and eat.

can you hunt?

You farm and eat no one's gonna stop you. You farm, graze, climb trees, it doesn't matter to rest but you are no one to say, what someone should eat.

I am not commenting what you are eating or what you should eat, even you don't comment. It's one's choice.

And don't bring religion in each and every thing.

You won't find a veggie Bengali brahmin. Bengalis are hard core Non veg and you will hardly find any veggie Bengali. If you come to West Bengal you will notice that. You will not find here any only veg restaurant.

I know Bengali brahmins, who even eat eat beef. :D

in fact bengali hindus have actually invented some of the tastiest of non veg dishes, the famous "maangsher jhol'' (mutton curry) muri ghonto
(head of rahu fish cooked with daal), malai chingri (coconut shrimp curry) hansher jhol (duck curry) & who can get over kata mosola (small pieces of mutton with ginger & patatos) magur mach ar potoler jhol ( catfish with palval curry) Chilli Chicken etcs

you work out?

have an active lifestyle?

And Yes I work out..................

in fact bengali hindus have actually invented one of the tastiest of non veg dishes, the famous "maangsher jhol'' (mutton curry) muri ghonto
(head of rahu fish cooked with daal), malai chingri (coconut shrimp curry) hansher jhol (duck curry) & who can get over kata mosola (small pieces of mutton with ginger & patatos) magur mach ar potoler jhol ( catfish with palval curry) Chilli Chicken etcs

How do you know all this man?? Are you Bengali ? You are spot on with the cuisine names. :D

Back
Top Bottom