What's new

Do you think Sanjay Dutt was unfairly convicted?

Yeah probably that could be reason for his liking of grenades, AK-47's and having relations with the terrorists and traitors like Dawood Ibrahim, Tiger memons etc..

If you are saying then I will have to agree that his mother's religion could be the cause of all this but the stupid courts took 20 years to figure out that Nargis was a Muslima.. Sad!!!:frown:

poor chap is suffering all because of his mom's religion..

his wife is also muslim.:coffee:

Supreme Court gave its decision which is fine, since they gave it against him carrying a 9mm pistol and an AK-47... but why are you people opposing him being pardoned which is also within constitutional norms?

because his pardon would mean separate treatment of politically connected well-off people and those who are not.......that is a very bad precedent.....that money and fame would buy you "pardon"......i find it hyocritical that u people who rage against ur feudal lords being let off on account of power, want the opposite in india......

and why should anyone be pardoned ? they committed a crime and they should pay for it......simple....if there is one who is fit to be pardoned here it is zaibunnisa kazi who should be pardoned on account of her age and she being a part of it unknowingly......

and lets not kid ourselves.....only because of sunil dutt's political power did this guy even get out of TADA because the CBI did not appeal his let-off...that in itself is a big pardon......

There were no grenades! This addition of GRENADES into Sanjay's arsenal clearly shows fabrication and the extent to which Hindutva brigade would go to, to get a Muslim lineage man...

and how exactly do you know that there were no grenades!! The courts in India are not headed by idiots they look at the evidences before punishing someone..

How did Sanjay Dutt Become Involved in the 1993 Mumbai Blasts? | India | www.indiatimes.com

What Muslim lineage has to do with him getting punished? You should have no doubt that Sanjay dutt is a Hindu still instead of supporting him, most people would rather support a pardon for Salman Khan and Saif Ali Khan.

anyway @Awesome your repeated utterances of hindutva brigade shows ur not for a informed discussion but just petty point scoring....so carry on......ur just one among the others who want that criminal's pardon and would give all weird/foolish reasons for that.....no point wasting time on that....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, the Indians are abusing their Muslim minority so badly :cry:

No wonder the Muslims in India want to have their own country.

Can some religiously guided knowledgeable muslim tell us what is a half-muslim, with religious references pls. Obviously the full-muslim Chief Justice of India does not know.

No such thing as half Muslims. Islam is a religion, not a race. According to Islamic tradition, the child inherits the father's faith. So in this case Sanjay would not be considered even 1% Muslim. The only way he can become a Muslim is if he declares the Shahada and starts to practice Islam.
So please people, stop making things up and calling people "half Muslim" when there is no such thing.

this is how u brainwash people...

:omghaha::omghaha:
tibet would be better..

Sanjay dutt was convicted just because he was a half muslim?????????????/

dj-facepalm.jpg

Yooo, why is Sanjay Datt in jail?

He is the only good Indian actor.

I loved his film Vastaav.

There seems a serious chemical lochya with few people coming up with these kind of insane arguments ! The other day I was watching debate on same topic - NDTV. Ujwal Nikam who was public prosecutor thrashed this campaign left and right. This neo reformer Markandey Katju has gone berserk in poking for everything. Apparently he goes on record to say that Dutt revived memories , thoughts and message of Mahatma Gandhi by acting in Munnabhai film and hence should be pardoned.

Nikam took a dig at this statement and reminded Katju that Dutt even acted in the film "Khalnayak". :sniper:

Indians are stupid, bottom line.

You can sprinkle Muslim on anything and have them turn into fanatics.

Throw a little Italian tomato sauce on it and the situation becomes from a prison sentence to a five star hotel.

I dedicate this to you Sanjay Datt:
imageslllll.jpg

He is the only good Indian actor.

Individual choice I would say. He did some good films.BUT the bolded part above just seems overboard !!!! There are heap of seriously N times better talented actors than Dutt.

Am i high with out drinking ?? What the heck i read just now.
Dont relate it with religion. Religion got nothing to do with it

Hey dude, dont insult our intelligence out here. We can read and write too. There were various threads out here, by Pakistanis, on Salman and SRK on how they were 'forced' to adapt to Hindu customs. They were called as non muslims by ur own fellows brothers. Then how come Sanjay becomes Half Muslim?
U better ask ur compratriots not to post threads like these, instead of saying Pakistanis have "never" commented like these.
LOL I do not need to insult your intelligence. I am not talking a SRK , SK etc I am takling about Sanjay Dutt being half muslim thing. None in Pakistan think that way I do u put ur words in our mouth :p:

Back
Top Bottom