What's new

Do you fear death?

Everybody, except some nut cases, fear death. If not, human civilization would have been extinct a long time ago.

death can never be glorious........but it is the ultimate truth..
n yes i fear death but disease more...

“I would request that my body in death be buried not cremated, so that the energy content contained within it gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetime”-NDT
do it the parsi way .. :)

I actually have fear of getting old. I am scare of helplessness and living in old age when you have to depend on someone else and become burden for them.
Agreed and also I am very much afraid of waking up in grave after burial.:(

I have a very romantic view of death, for me it's a La Belle Dame sans Merci A merciless Beautiful woman. so attractive at times and is jealous of the Dame of Hope and happiness and stays away if we are near hope and happiness but the irony is that the destiny of every man is to embrace her afterall

I have a very romantic view of death, for me it's a La Belle Dame sans Merci A merciless Beautiful woman. so attractive at times and is jealous of the Dame of Hope and happiness and stays away if we are near hope and happiness but the irony is that the destiny of every man is to embrace her afterall

Aha!

So, this is /\/\/\/\ the knight ,horse cavalier behind the veil of armour ,who is engaged with a dame carrying some prominent features of the west.
Waiting for the perfect opportunity to put her on your pacing steed, and see nothing around ,but her all day long.... while she's singing for you,a faery's song?

‘I love thee true’
‘I love thee true’

Congrats! (< it came on the most unexpected thread--eh?)
:D

I had this poem when i was in school. :-)

Im not afraid of death.

Im more like interested to know what happens after death!!!

I mean can one roam around unseen?? that would be interesting!! :p:

Im not afraid of death.

Im more like interested to know what happens after death!!!

I mean can one roam around unseen?? that would be interesting!! :p:
1535567_709896902378068_1572499271_n.jpg

We just had a Pakistani woman in our community pass away and I prayed next to her, this will be us one day it should be nothing we should be afraid of God willing.

Dnt you think its insulting to post such a pic?

Innalilahey wainnailhey rajeoon...May Allah bles her soul and give patience to her family..

If people can be afraid of waking up in grave after burial, y do u think im the only stupid one here???

I just dont think it could be scary!!!

its just a story yaar every religion hold this stick of after death if once reveal this secret no one will be belive in god . for me nothing is after death . just finished every thing .

Back
Top Bottom