What's new

Difference between a Warning and an Infraction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys get the former. we get the latter

I don't have much problem when they gave us infractions for very minor cause. But when they doesn't even delete( forget about Infraction) those post who clearly violate multiple rules. That make me anger but still is not that bad when I think about nationalities of moderators of this forum.

Actually, I've gotten my fair share of infractions, I don't remember ever getting a warning before!

Simple if AJTR(Ticker) tolls it will end up in warning,if myself and SC repeat or respond in same style it will be Infraction especially from Aeronaut.:P

Simple if AJTR(Ticker) tolls it will end up in warning,if myself and SC repeat or respond in same style it will be Infraction especially from Aeronaut.:P
good now use the cover of my id to justify your crime and then act innocent as if injustice was done to u.:no:

I was asking because I thought warnings were more serious and I was getting them because I had a lot of infractions. Cool, trolling Indians only got me two warnings :chilli :chilli:

good now use the cover of my id to justify your crime and then act innocent as if injustice was done to u.:no:

Sis i was up to say you have lot of fans.You took me wrong.:P

Currently serving a well deserved infraction set to expire in 16 days. :victory:

I was just concerned because it was 4 straight warning and I usually get an Infraction on the things I was warned on

No difference. Both are useless against Bharati trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom