What's new

Did Two Nation Theory Die in 1971 After Creation of Bangladesh?

recognizing something is totally a different thing, its believe on which TNT was based and its still valid as BD mostly people believe in the same as us :)

TNT is based on religion and believes of Hindus and Muslims,it says both are different nations as one think COW as god and other eat cow :) so this is just one area of difference, which is valid in BD as well as they are majority Muslims.

i highly recommend that you read TNT before posting anything on this subject and see the both sides of the coin...

peace

When Bangladeshis don't believe 2 nation theory as their national ideology how can it even exist. :laugh:

There would have been no BD without 1947 and it was us bengalis that were in the forefront of Pakistan & TNT movement. And more inportantly we didn't become part of India but rather fought our way through against Indian hegemony inspite of having resident low life dalals such as AL. SO NO TNT didn't die after 1971.

But your nation don't believe in Two Nation Theory as Bangladesh's national ideology, so does it even prove your nation follows two nation theory.

Last edited:
Islam is a religion, not a race or nation. The basic foundation of the theory itself is flawed.

Sweet......... Now what term "Chhota Pakistan" shows :coffee:

Indian Muslims are Indian historically but I heard Pakistanis many times bashing Muhajirs "India wapis chale jao, jahan se tum aaye the." If you don't consider Muhajirs as one of your own, how can even claim validity of two nation theory. :laugh:

That Bangladesh is still independent and distrustful of India answers the subject of the thread ... enough said.

Blame India's crippling foreign policy and imbecile politicians for it.Why TNT steals the credit which it does not deserve at all?

Indian Muslims are Indian historically but I heard Pakistanis many times bashing Muhajirs "India wapis chale jao, jahan se tum aaye the." If you don't consider Muhajirs as one of your own, how can even claim validity of two nation theory. :laugh:

That's not the convincing answer to question asked.

When Bangladeshis don't believe 2 nation theory as their national ideology how can it even exist. :laugh:
leave it as you cant understand, they dont believe in TNT but they do believe in What all Muslim Believe in mate...

so TNT still valid there might be 3 countries now but there are still 2 nations Muslims and Hindus .... I hope you get this but never mind if you dont

leave it as you cant understand, they dont believe in TNT but they do believe in What all Muslim Believe in mate...

so TNT still valid there might be 3 countries now but there are still 2 nations Muslims and Hindus .... I hope you get this but never mind if you dont
Regarding the emboldened sentence..

If that were true, the Islamic world would not have been in turmoil every now n then.

They say that TNT did not die with creation of BD but was made stronger . So I guess it would be made even more strong when Baluchistan gains Independence . Long live Two nation theory .:pleasantry:

are you neglecting my response.

I couldn't find easter egg hidden in your response - you should check how many times Hindus have said to send Indian Muslims to Pakistan even on PDF where you guys try to show unity let alone Indian forums.

the TNT was disproved because
1 - proved that muslims are not one nation
2 - Indian muslims live happily with indian hindus and are thriving.

the TNT was disproved because
1 - proved that muslims are not one nation
2 - Indian muslims live happily with indian hindus and are thriving.

1. Whose words are this "I have no quarrel with Mr. Jinnah's two nation theory. We, the Hindus are a nation by ourselves, and it is a historical fact that the Hindus and the Muslims are two nations."

2. Good for you and them, I hope they ever keep thriving like that.

Back
Top Bottom