What's new

Dialogue offer: Taliban offer ceasefire to new government

We cannot have peace with bearded barbarians known as the Taliban. The militants have destroyed everything we hold dear. Having peace with the killers of thousands of Pakistanis is not a good option. I still have hopes with Imran Khan because he is a Burki from his mothers side and knows FATA better than most because of this. I hope Imran Khan really has the power to change things.
Now what do you want.. ?? Only Bloodshed. ??
I think Pakistan can not bear the killings of their Army personnels and civilians right now..
We have lost too many lives in this so called war.. Now Its time to live with peace ..
There should be a comprehensive dialogue between all state pillers and Talibans..
The Nation is Tired of this war and there should be end of this war...

if their condition includes sharia law then i think Pakistan government should refuse it.

How much do you really know about sharia law to make such a swooping statement?

They wont. Laying down weapons or surrender is considered biggest insult among tribals.

I thought harming innocent people, women & children & especially minorities was pretty insulting as well - How can the TTP do all of that & still claim to be Tribals ?

Childish comment. All the pro-governament taliban and militias are keeping weapons, its not big deal in FATA....If TTP is offering peace deal then it shouldnt be ignored...

i think it should be ignore, its not like you can make deal with cancer,these guys are like a cancer and we have to get rid of them once and for all, if we make a deal it will only give them time to regroup.

They wont. Laying down weapons or surrender is considered biggest insult among tribals.

Out of interest, what is the status of following professions amongst the tribals

1. Drugs
2. weapons
3. Extortion
4. Pedophile

PS: The stink and darkness you are experiencing is because your head is stuck too far up your back side.

Look at the world and where the human race is trending, learn to walk and learn rather than being stubborn.

Sharia law has no place in a globalized world and a modern governance model.

Religious matters should be left out of policy making to ensure all ethnicities and religions in a country are treated equally.

Secularism would be completely on the other end of the spectrum so don't think I am backing this model.

A middle ground which appreciates Islamic values and looks to promote them without the use of state apparatus to avoid conflict of interest.

Anyone who is Pakistani who only want sharia law everywhere, completing changing the governance model to some outdated system of Khalifa which died with the ottomans nearly a 100 years ago, is a Ghadar and anti-Pakistani.

These people do not have sense of nationality and are ideologically confused, very dangerous.
That is why TTP members are easily bought by India and can easily indoctrinate others. They should be erased immediately.

Out of interest, what is the status of following professions amongst the tribals

1. Drugs
2. weapons
3. Extortion
4. Pedophile

PS: The stink and darkness you are experiencing is because your head is stuck too far up your back side.

Look at the world and where the human race is trending, learn to walk and learn rather than being stubborn.

Post reported. Learn civility and avoid talking like a 3rd class individual.

i think it should be ignore, its not like you can make deal with cancer,these guys are like a cancer and we have to get rid of them once and for all, if we make a deal it will only give them time to regroup.

They are not aliens or monsters, peace deal with them is possible...but it is upto pak army to make that decision...

They are not aliens or monsters, peace deal with them is possible...but it is upto pak army to make that decision...
even if they want peace deal, it has to be where they are unarmed, becuase if they not then they will do the same thing they did this time by attacking us.

even if they want peace deal, it has to be where they are unarmed, becuase if they not then they will do the same thing they did this time by attacking us.

So Taliban wants summer off and get some badly needed rest and relaxation plus re group re arm so they can restart again,On positive note Nawaz is traveling to Riyadh for further instructions.

Or maybe TTP resources are required in Syria at the moment

Anyone who is Pakistani who only want sharia law everywhere, completing changing the governance model to some outdated system of Khalifa which died with the ottomans nearly a 100 years ago, is a Ghadar and anti-Pakistani.

Very interesting comment...are you really a pakistani or some indian troll?

Dude - sometime you say that majority of TTP is Punjabi, sometime you make them tribal - make up your mind first.

Back
Top Bottom