What's new

Dhoni under fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
At the end of the day, no matter how much we pull each other's leg, At least I don't want Aussies to win this cup. These racists should always be taught lessons.

Are you also buying into this racist cr@p that was peddled by our sensationalist media just bcs some Indian students was beaten up or killed by hooligans?

Right.

So losing to India was part of the plan.

But it wasn't the final match and they had the option to rectify their mistake by making it tougher for the Indian team to qualify & they did it by restricting the aussies.

So, no worries.

But it wasn't the final match and they had the option to rectify their mistake by making it tougher for the Indian team to qualify , they did it against the aussies.

So, no worries.

My memory fails me.

Have we not also beaten you to send you home in the past?

I know Chandigarh, but I'm pretty sure theere were others as well.

Yup, Pakistan is the best. But we beat you didn't we in more prestigious ODI World Cup back in 2011. You won 1 WC and was in 1 Final, India won 2 WC and was in 1 Final.

And we beat you in this World Cup too. No matter how much you ignore or use this Run Rate helping Pakistan to qualify in Semis. Look at the margin we thrashed you in Super Eight even when we were thrashed by AUssies and you thrashed Aussies.

Good luck for the semis and if won, for final too. We SA needs to keep all the world cups in SA. We have under-19 WC, ODI WiorldCup, and if you win this cup, We all will have T20 worldcup too.

At the end of the day, no matter how much we pull each other's leg, At least I don't want Aussies to win this cup. These racists should always be taught lessons.

Why must you bring race in sports?
At the risk of getting personal, you sound like a Pakistani Mullah. Difference being they bring religion in almost everything. MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN.

Pakistan has a good record against SL. Hopefully we'll keep it that way. :D

I don't see any one criticising him on TV tough :undecided:

I don't see how you can criticise the Indian team. They won 4 our of their 5 matches . They beat teams like South Africa , England and Pakistan ... especially Pakistan ;) . They beat England and Pakistan very comfortably as well .

Lets just face it , India was a tad bit unlucky . We got out even after winning 4 out of our 5 matches . We got knocked out due to just 1 bad day that we had against the Aussies .We need to improve of course , but this was the group of death and two very good teams were bound to go .Everyone and anyone can have 1 bad day at the office .

Anyway I don't see people getting angry with Dhoni or the team , everyone i have spoken to says that they can come back home with their heads held high .The media can sucks b@lls .

Inn media walon di asi di taisi ..Dhoni is my inspiration just like phoolan devi is.Inn media walon ko line main khada kar ke koi goli maro.

My memory fails me.

Even Ireland has beaten us & this lead to our exit from WC.

And that's the end.People asked questions...

People has the right to get furious over such things and the team must answer it.

If i think my team could win a WC or be that good to play the final.Then why not?

Even Ireland has beaten us & this lead to our exit from WC.

And that's the end.People asked questions...

People has the right to get furious over such things and the team must answer it.

If i think my team could win a WC or be that good to play the final.Then why not?

Man I CANNOT argue with you.

My fingers are trying to type.

While my eyes are transfixed on those pancakes.

One Betty Crocker's being done tonight man!

Major section of media and some fans just want Indian team to be invincible. Be realistic and cherish what they achieved. Four wins out of five is a decent job...they could have done better but didn't do bad either.

Seeing the criticism of Indian team by Indians and Indian Media, I'm reminded of this Yuvraj Commerical

Jab Tak Ballah Chal Raha Hai Toh Thaat Hai Nahi Toh Waat Hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see any one criticising him on TV tough :undecided:

I don't see how you can criticise the Indian team. They won 4 our of their 5 matches . They beat teams like South Africa , England and Pakistan ... especially Pakistan ;) . They beat England and Pakistan very comfortably as well .

Lets just face it , India was a tad bit unlucky . We got out even after winning 4 out of our 5 matches . We got knocked out due to just 1 bad day that we had against the Aussies .We need to improve of course , but this was the group of death and two very good teams were bound to go .Everyone and anyone can have 1 bad day at the office .

Anyway I don't see people getting angry with Dhoni or the team , everyone i have spoken to says that they can come back home with their heads held high .The media can sucks b@lls .

Why will somebody criticize Dhoni?

It's not his fault. 11 team members play at a time.

And he haven't got a remote control to gather the robots and make them play.

One must see the bigger picture,instead upon focusing on trivial matters here.

People who are angry with him will speak and will get media attention.People understanding his position will take caution and see if there is room for improvement.

Why will somebody criticize Dhoni?

It's not his fault. 11 team members play at a time.

And he haven't got a remote control to gather the robots and make them play.

One must see the bigger picture,instead upon focusing on trivial matters here.

People who are angry with him will speak and will get media attention.People understanding his position will take caution and see if there is room for improvement.
yeh media wale meri interview karne nahi aaye match ke baad nahi to inko hi sunati.

Man I CANNOT argue with you.

My fingers are trying to type.

While my eyes are transfixed on those pancakes.

One Betty Crocker's being done tonight man!

Welcome sir, hamare dar o bam hazir hein.Party ho gae.

Khob guzre ge jo mill bedhein ge doctor do.

My memory fails me.

In almost 99% of the cases when you failed to send us home, we have gone on to win the cup :P

There is no fire, just 5 min media scrutiny of one day day and there is no harm in that.

India defeated bloated Pakistani team was good enough for us. The kind of dysentery and loose motions Pakistani spectors were having during Ind vs SA match was worth to watch. They stayed back in stadium like trespassers and their behaviour revealed heaps about their mentality.

Good job team India for keeping Pakistani on the hook for so many days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom