What's new

Dhoni accepted Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - these kind of threads must be opened only if there are authentic news otherwise it will become laughing stock.

i also heard that Saeed afridi has accepted Khalsa panth.................soon he will be called Sardar Saeedinder singh afridi..........lol

I heard it the other way that he has taken Hinduism and soon be called chinna swami muttu swami vekata srinivasa pedda swami afridi iyer .... :)

PS : don't care even if he's Hindu, Muslim or christian as long as he's Indian.

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠

Just confirming if this is true because the person who told me has no reason to tell a lie. I am not saying this is definitely true.

For the Indians in this thread
urkelumad.jpg

Just confirming if this is true because the person who told me has no reason to tell a lie. I am not saying this is definitely true.

Dear only credible source in this matter is dhoni himself, unless he declared this - there is no way to believe :)

PS: Heck.... we even label some of muslims as non-muslims, even if he accept and declare that he is muslim :angry:

For the Indians in this thread
urkelumad.jpg

Why would we be mad? I myself have visited a few mosques in India as well as other religious places in mark of respect. I can vouch for other Indians that have done so as well. However this rumor has been discussed numerous of times on PDF, it's been debunked every time.

An office colleague told me yesterday that Wasim Akram has embraced Judaism!

I didn't believe him at first and searched on Google and found some news and rumor type of news. He told me that netanyahu himself told about this day before yesterday when he came to visit Obama's brother probably near his home. As you know ahmadinejad is into Zionism so he visited Musharraf's brother who is probably into Zionism too and there he told the audience that Imran Khan has accepted Mormonism on his hand.

It seems like something definitely happened because like I said I can see about this even on some websites but I wonder why I didn't hear it before? I haven't seen this news in main stream media.

My colleague says since Saeed Anwer himself told this so there is no reason to believe it is not true.

Fixed it for ya...

DHONI converted to Islam...when his frnd Saeed Anwer told Dhoni that people are making fun of him @PDF..he converted back to Hinduism.:lol:

Saeed Anwar and Dhoni are friends. Now, that's news to me..

so now people are going to start threads based on random rumours ?

I just been told solomon2 has embraced Islam - Its a reliable source. It was my friends mates wife's 2nd cousin who told me :azn:

I need to ask this - why are Pakistanis so obsessed about conversions even when the person has nothing to do with Pakistan?

Its called nature. It is known that Pakistani keep there religion (which is Islam) above all. So any one convert to there religion, they are overwhelmed. This thread is based on rumor thats why you are seeing less ppl here. look for some old thread on conversion. You can find many blessing and welcome message in those thread.

I heard a rumor "Julia accepted Hinduism " some one open a thread, that thread can stay on first page for 10 mins.. :P.

And they say we are phobiac ..

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠

They will send them to India, so they will regret the day they were born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom