What's new

Dhaka proposes Delhi use of non-lethal weapons for border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GoB should take some serious steps and just allow BDR to shoot BSF thugs every time they take aim at innocent Bangladeshis

Are you serious in that submission ?? :blink:

Sub Saharan Africa has a no deadly use of force approach on illegal immigrants. They are arrested and returned to their countries.
On a side note , we usually laugh at all "cow - eating stupid ignorants" internationally so please don't take it personally. :cheers:

By the way, why do you think BD citizens should go, of all the countries of this big planet, to India for a living? I thought and we ahve information that many indians come to Bd to get a job and many steal even our fish. You are such a miserable poor country!

I personally enjoyed your joke about the cow-eaters. Otherwise, why these BD politicians are so naive and behave just like the cows?

I heard that they also smuggle Pakistani journalists which is a rare commodity in India. Our circuses pay good money for that rare commodity :azn:

Ah, so its a tradition in India to keep journalists in circuses?? :woot:

By the way, why do you think BD citizens should go, of all the countries of this big planet, to India for a living? I thought and we ahve information that many indians come to Bd to get a job and many steal even our fish. You are such a miserable poor country!

I personally enjoyed your joke about the cow-eaters. Otherwise, why these BD politicians are so naive and behave just like the cows?

If all those indians coming to your rich country, then BDR should shoot them instead of killing your army officers. Also, surely your rich country can affrod to build a fence to stop us miserable poor indians from coming in, but they are not doing that but the poor indians are.

Amazing isn't it that your words are so grand but nothing on ground matches them?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Not real ones, but demogogues and their groupies.

The GoB should take some serious steps and just allow BDR to shoot BSF thugs every time they take aim at innocent Bangladeshis

And next moment you will see Bangladeshi Govt will come on its knees with both hands up to delhi to beg apologize, since next contingent of BSF will wipe out whatever has left of BDR.

BSF will keep shooting if someone tries to cross border illegally and they are not doing anything wrong.

200% keeping in view the pace with which BSF is killing Innocent Bangladeshis

Oh! great revelation, so is that why BD govt is begging India to make use of non lethal weapon.

Dude, you should be asking your Bangladeshi people that question. In my neighborhood in Delhi alone you can see scores of them employed in various homes. As for your fish, you really shouldn't be complaining about it considering how fast the ocean is rising towards Bangladesh. Clearly you will have an abundance of fish soon

Do i have to remind you that your BSF also walks into the no man's land...? Did we consider them smugglers/terrorists and shoot them...?

Btw, welcome to the forum & enjoy your stay....

Dnt talk nonsense ... You understand the meaning of "No mans land " if not then shut your mouth. BSF protection our borders from who try to cross border ... and if any one try this so they have right to kill any one ... their is nothing wrong in it .

Go BSF Go

Dont day dream buddy.....thats all i can say.....!!

Voila! where are you running, come come close to me, I will not bite you.

Day Dreaming is not my hobby, but the people to whom I quoted are seen to be addicted to it.

A Pakistani trying to help India and Bangladesh.
Reminds me a story I heard when I was kid.
Hint:
cats6.jpg

We usually keep the Pakistani and Bangladeshi journalists in circuses but now with the internet which is a big faze in India, our people usually read their writings for humour on the net when Zee has a lack of comedies showing :azn:

Ok let see what the problem is..

India does not want illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

It wants the cross border smuggling to stop.

It wants to stop the ISI backed militants, from crossing over into Indian territory or local militants to cross over into Bangladeshi territory.

Now Bangladesh wants end to illegal BSF enroachment.

It want BSF to stop shooting its civilians.

It wants BSF to stop steeling Bangladeshi FISH :woot:

Hence fence the border and both our problems are solved...neither BSF will be able to enter into Bangladesh, nor illegal immigrants will be able to cross over...what say??

Wonderfull proposition.. but seems like your fencing is going on in snail pace. Also there is another serious problem when BSF shoots from their side of the fence and kill our civilians including infants as the range for AK-47 or whatever BSF currently using exceeds 150 yeards of no mans land..
So a shot gun or rubber bullet can be a better option for BSF to keep them within the boundary of Humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom