What's new

Dhaka proposes Delhi use of non-lethal weapons for border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on keyboard!!! Now you started crying.. Poor baby... :cry:

You deserve that situation that was in 1971 ... i dnt know why IA save you

I think in past you were more happy as compare to present

You deserve that situation that was in 1971 ... i dnt know why IA save you

Dont you see we Bengalis are real fighter, we faught for India for 3 Millenium.. So dont worry bout us.. we will be just fine... ;)

Dont you see we Bengalis are real fighter, we faught for India for 3 Millenium.. So dont worry bout us.. we will be just fine... ;)

Yea along with many other states..tell me when was the last time you become victorious fighting alone in a battle?? :wave:

Ohhh the real fighters who were getting whipped in 71 and had to call in the infidel Hindu army to help them out. Now that the "real fighters" are getting whipped whilst trying to smuggle out our holy cows I wonder whether the BSF is wetting their pants awaiting for the "real fighters" to get ticked off :D

Ohhh the real fighters who were getting whipped in 71 and had to call in the infidel Hindu army to help them out. Now that the "real fighters" are getting whipped whilst trying to smuggle out our holy cows I wonder whether the BSF is wetting their pants awaiting for the "real fighters" to get ticked off :D

You think BSF having a dry nose while doing it??? :argh::argh:

Stop it guys, by this kind of arguments i think our two countries will go for heavy weapons :disagree:

You think BSF having a dry nose while doing it??? :argh::argh:

No reports of any bloody nose on their side. Unless your special forces are such "real fighters" that they are inflicting damage to the BSF without the BSF even knowing it :rofl:

Stop it guys, by this kind of arguments i think our two countries will go for heavy weapons :disagree:

Nope BD already have weapons of mass destruction known as the "iadjani" and the "eastwatch". No wonder the Pakistanis wanted out of Bangladesh so badly :disagree:

Northeast Briefs
Two arrested with Rs 50-lakh drugs

Guwahati: A special operations team of the BSF’s Baghmara border outpost under Tura sector apprehended two smugglers on Saturday, a statement issued on Sunday said. early 500gm of brown sugar valued at approximately Rs 50 lakh in the international market was recovered from them. The two persons, identified as Tainat Sangma and Leondra Ch. Sangma, have been handed over to police. Two mobile sets, a voter identity card, a driving licence were also found. another BSF team in Dhubri district seized 31 heads of cattle, a boat and other contraband with a street value of Rs 3 lakh while they were being smuggled to Bangladesh.

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Northeast | Northeast Diary

Is there any dobut out there that Bharati discriminatory mindset toward Bangladeshis? :coffee:

I am glad to be known anti-Bharati Bangladeshi known in this forum. I can not be less proud today than ever before. :smokin:

I spit on the faces of so called pro-bharati Bangladeshi dalals that still think that Bharati is friend of Bangladesh. Bloody gaddars.:angry::sniper:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom