What's new

Destiny?: Fatima Bhutto to contest next elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
[:::~Spartacus~:::];3660813 said:
you forgot to say

jiye bhutto

:lol:
hey naughty , dont distrub the kid he is right!

If Imran wins next election, She would be a perfect opposition leader. Opposition has a big role to play in democracy.

thts called narow mindedness, she is pakistani!thats all

I never questioned here nationality. Just saying that she's got Iranian blood, and I even read that she's got Pashtun blood as well.

its too early to judge IK ,s political destiny?
even if i present a alternative , but you will still not going to consider it, just because your heart is filled with love of IK, & thats is your right too!
but we need new faces in pakistani politics & there is no harm in trying young guns like fatima bhuto, if she really likes tobe there?

Exactly... Fatima Bhutto is using the name of her family - without her surname she is nothing.

I'm not in favour of Marshall Law at all and I'm not in love with IK either.

I supported Nawaz when I've not had my CNIC registered - he deeply disappointed me for obvious reasons, then I start admiring Musharraf for his bold steps and policies (got my CNIC registered in his era) but he too eventually disappointed me. Having had the experience of supporting a politician in a younger age and a dictator in my teen and post-teen age, I consider myself to be in a growing-mature state now and the present status of my country has compelled me to support IK for his cause, and I've every reason to do so because my POV and choice is based on experience and nothing can match experience.

yes but this time this dictator hve to come up good, at least a rotation of command & no let up of damocrazy!

fake democracy is still better than fake dictators
what is worst Politician responsible for their screw up or Politician who can blame everything on dictator they supported

fake democracy is still better than fake dictators
what is worst Politician responsible for their screw up or Politician who can blame everything on dictator they supported

well done mr , bhutto bye bye bangladesh, idhar hum udhar tum?;)
wellcome zardari & nawaz sharif, bye baluchistan , fata, or karachi saab lay loo, but we want damocrazy, & politics?:lol::wave:
thts what you mean?:agree:

Exactly... Fatima Bhutto is using the name of her family - without her surname she is nothing.

I supported Nawaz when I've not had my CNIC registered - he deeply disappointed me for obvious reasons, then I start admiring Musharraf for his bold steps and policies (got my CNIC registered in his era) but he too eventually disappointed me. Having had the experience of supporting a politician in a younger age and a dictator in my teen and post-teen age, I consider myself to be in a growing-mature state now and the present status of my country has compelled me to support IK for his cause, and I've every reason to do so because my POV and choice is based on experience and nothing can match experience.

friend keep it up!
but if Z A BHUTTO cant do anything in this country, thn i guss nobody can?
but if any time , you feel tht IK isnt up too the promises , he is making now thn what?
if have seen , MR BHUTTO as a kid, GEN.zia as a teenager, BB & NS as a grown up before & within my militry service, served in GEN.musharaf,s command seen the last of the dam,st of wars in kargil?

just belive me, DAMO-CRAZY really sucks! but if you want to try more , i dont hve any problems!

friend keep it up!
but if any time , you feel tht IK isnt up too the promises , he is making now thn what?
if have seen , MR BHUTTO as a kid, GEN.zia as a teenager, BB & NS as a grown up before & within my militry service, served in GEN.musharaf,s command seen the last of the dam,st of wars in kargil?

just belive me, DAMO-CRAZY really sucks! but if you want to try more , i dont hve any problems!

friend keep it up!

We've tried the worst of both worlds - the dictators, the politicians. And there's nothing wrong in trying IK out too who is a mixture of both - a dictator and politician at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom