What's new

Destiny?: Fatima Bhutto to contest next elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed i was talking from a Pakistani perspective. Honestly, i no longer care. You lock horns with India, you will lose (especially now)......we are that much more powerful and very overwhelming. Not to mention, strategic depth.

If the nuke card gets played, i guess neither opinion will matter .

You're preaching to the wrong people mate :lol:

NO more Bhuttos
They should all be banned form politics.
Are peopel in Pakistan so retarded that they keep forgetting how the Bhuttos fcuked up Pakistan?
The Grand daddy broke the country in half and destroyed out growth rate. The daughter broke all curruption records and left the worst government in the history of Pakistan in charge after her death. So what will be encore? the grand daughter will break up the country, take control of Karachi and declare Jinnahpure?

nuke card get played successfully everytime and its always indian leadership that buckle under the pressure of nuke blackmail likr PM V.P singh.

OFF TOPIC.

Don't be dishonest over facts!

On many occasions, Indian leaders and military junta have issued nuclear threats to Pakistan and even invited foreign states to nuke Pakistan.

Fact is all you together can pull against Pakistan, is simple terrorism, which is also dying.

We know you will play a final round at elections time but... how it turn out will be a surprise for you.

Fatima bhutto different styles

in england

4989269445_11a3b9a337_b.jpg

fatima+bhutto+very+sexy+pictures.jpg

in india

4527717634_9499374041_z.jpg

30tvgmd01-bhutto_GP_796980e.jpg

in pakistan

fbhutto_GL_13feb09_pa_b_320x480.jpg

fatima-bhutto-340x446.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

NO more Bhuttos
They should all be banned form politics.
Are peopel in Pakistan so retarded that they keep forgetting how the Bhuttos fcuked up Pakistan?
The Grand daddy broke the country in half and destroyed out growth rate. The daughter broke all curruption records and left the worst government in the history of Pakistan in charge after her death. So what will be encore? the grand daughter will break up the country, take control of Karachi and declare Jinnahpure?

Irony is, PPP is ruling today because people were told by IK not to vote against them.

no more bhuttos ,zardaris ,sharifs ,altaf hussain + hundred otheis sir names ... we are sick and tired

What you thin k doesn't matter Pakistanis demoncracy is not made in Pakistan.

Irony is, PPP is ruling today because people were told by IK not to vote against them.

What you thin k doesn't matter Pakistanis demoncracy is not made in Pakistan.

This just proves to me how delusional you are.
IK had 1 seat in parliament before the vote in 2008. Do you think he was so powerful at the time that he swayed the vote?
get your head checked man.

She is wayy to liberal for average Pakistani citizens, i don't think she will win any votes, it would be nice to see her win though.

Is she over 25??? I think 25 years is min. age limit...... Anyway - This culture of passing on crown must end, Pakistan is not kingdom

^^ This is why, it shall be constitutionalized that one man can be PM or President only once!

Damn she's sexy... I wouldn't mind her being the president ;)

She should join PTI, We dont want to see another party led by bhutoos. Bhutos are dead.

That raises a valid point. Should PTI pursue here? In my mind, how can she contest in PPP when Zardari is supposed to bring Bilawal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom