What's new

Demands for Bangladesh Hindus in Second Hindu Adhiveshan at Goa.

Dude, because of my little brother @Ayush I've even singed the preliminary bill that bans cow slaughter; damn it all the good beef & the nihari & everything gone for my little brother & his co-religionists ! :cray:

Thanks.. :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, because of my little brother @Ayush I've even singed the preliminary bill that bans cow slaughter; damn it all the good beef & the nihari & everything gone for my little brother & his co-religionists ! :cray:

You couldn't defy the pressure! Damn fool...who stops enjoying the pleasures of cooked flesh and bone! :pissed:

Lakh laanat...go to the corner and hang your head in shame..only chicken and goat for you from now on!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindus are always after free loading.. ;)
its not only BD hindus but all hindus..
:)

LOL you are freeloading in US.:lol:

Also millions of Bangladeshis are freeloading in India doing petty jobs mainly and Indians are not going to BD. :lol:

i agree with you

Idiot, talking from ireland? Why you left your suppa powe inda? Don't poke your nose into someone else's matter. Yes there are some problem with hindu minority, but every minority in any country feel that too. In my personal experience I've never seen hindus in my locality are deprived of anything. We share our happiness and festivals together. IN our festivals we cook and arrange different food for hindus and they do it too for Muslims. SOme extremists are always trying to portray BD as an unsafe place for hindus. Which is completely untrue, period, complete,y untrue. Now get out and if you have something constructive, then you are welcome.
i am agree with you

LOL you are freeloading in US.:lol:

Also millions of Bangladeshis are freeloading in India doing petty jobs mainly and Indians are not going to BD. :lol:

you never know.... visit BD to see it by urself.... you will be surprised.... ;)

you never know.... visit BD to see it by urself.... you will be surprised.... ;)

Oh I see because BD provides world class infrastructure and luscious job offers and has world class universities? I am not interested in coming to your super-developed submerged country. :omghaha::omghaha:

Now stop making fun of yourself or we would laugh more.:cheesy:

Or perhaps you are calling the BD ghetto in US which you are calling BD now. :lol:

Oh I see because BD provides world class infrastructure and luscious job offers and has world class universities? I am not interested in coming to your super-developed submerged country. :omghaha::omghaha:

Now stop making fun of yourself or we would laugh more.:cheesy:

Or perhaps you are calling the BD ghetto in US which you are calling BD now. :lol:
Actually this tag has also been stolen from us just recently. Suppa-powa from now on will be called Drowned-powa... :omghaha:

P.S.: No offense to the victims of Uttarakhand

Actually this tag has also been stolen from us just recently. Suppa-powa from now on will be called Drowned-powa... :omghaha:

P.S.: No offense to the victims of Uttarakhand

Yours is ALWAYS drowned.

Poor BD showing his real aukaat by trolling!!! :chilli:

Now stay in gutter as I won't come near you.:azn:

Yours is ALWAYS drowned.

Poor BD showing his real aukaat by trolling!!! :chilli:

Now stay in gutter as I won't come near you.:azn:

Funny thing about these kind of posts is they claims not to come near us but they say it while trolling in to BD forum.

I actually went through your post line by line to understand what's you are asking.
The above statistics have some very simple answer.
1.Migration to India by BD Hindus.
2.Not properly listed.(which is very common)
3.Muslim population in India growing is part of their religious misunderstanding and lack of proper education.
These are few I can think of right now. I am sure there are many. But minority intolerance is not among them.
And please refrain your self from expecting any thing from BD.ppl should expect from their families, friends, country.I assure you we don't fall in to any of these category.

So, why BD Hindus are migrating to India? Ever heard of Indian Muslims mass-migrating to BD leaving behind their identity and everything else?
And for your last line, relationship between two countries are always driven by "interests", there is nothing like pure friendship in foreign policy of any country. However, there are some basic code of conduct expected from any self-respecting sovereign state, for example, respecting international borders & sovereignty of other countries, protecting minority rights & security, etc. These are general expectations, not any special favour. People don't expect anything only from a rouge state, BD is not one.

But yes, indo-bd relationship is an exception....we have unconditional love & affection for BD & her people :smitten:.......I even like Jamatis!!!!!!

You can twist facts in order to make your fictitious claims. The decline in population is due to other reasons and not persecution. Why do most Indians in this forum move to the western world? is it because they are persecuted in India? Jews in many European countries have also gone down significantly recently, is it because they are also oppressed their? Use your common sense or do some research on the causes of migration then maybe you will learn something rather than fall for biased facts used to gain political milage.
Regardless, as it has been pointed out, time and time again. Since 1971, Bangladesh has went thru many turmoils. But when was the last time within the 42 years, we have decided to commit a genocide against a minority? Matter of fact, I have a few Indian friends who had claimed that some people in India actually went to celebrate right after the genocide took place in Gujrat (some of the Indians here will be able to confirm it anyways). It is a known fact that India is a bigger Anti muslim nation than Bangladesh is an anti hindu state. The cases where the Indian govt has went out of its way to oppress the Muslim population is very well known and documented and agreed upon by many known scholars. Case of Gujrat and Kashmir is just a tip of the iceberg.

1. Migrating from BD to India is totally different from people going to other countries as professionals on work visas. Here one looses identity, nationality, home, assets, friends & relatives, people leave behind everything....forever, people do that only when they are desperate. I can tell you much more on this one.
2. Contrary to popular beliefs in BD, minorities in India are flourishing, as I said earlier, have you ever heard of Indian Muslims mass-migrating to BD? They don't, because they don't see any reason or desperation to do that, in reality, they don't feel oppressed or threatened. You have no idea how much minority appeasement goes on in India for minority vote-bank.
3. Kashmir is stuck between the indo-pak tug of war, you didn't mention the plight of Kashmiri Pandits though. Gujrat is a 3-day incident, both Godhra & its aftermath are condemnable, but such hostilities are not permanent, there is no mass-migration of Muslims from Gujrat to other states of India. And Gujrat is nothing compared to the genocide of 1947 & 1971, perpetrators of those genocides still live in BD, some with significant political power.

You are welcome...:kiss3: :D

pre 1971 stats cannot be considered here as there was no bangladesh before that time only the state of pakistan .......and pakistan govt in pre 1971 times was not minority friendly ... and there was migration to india in 70s and 80s and it was not because of religious reasons rather economic .....after the war the country was in ruins and people did migrate to india seeking a better life....and india being a hindu friendly state the people that migrated to india were mostly hindus.............and after 90s the rate of migration reduced ......... and your estimation of hindu population being reduced to 1/3 is not true its more like 4/5 (only considering post 1971).........................................

and also converting to other religion and leaving religion altogether played their part in this reduction and yes i do agree with you that religious violence did have some part but it is not the only reason as you seem to imply ......

and as for your question why muslim population is growing in india.....well its your country you should know better but i will give you a hint; its because bangladeshi muslims are migrating to india to establish a muslim state :flame: (sarcasm)

I really liked your post...logical, agree with most part of it, but then................................!
1. Finally at least all of you agreed that BD people do illegally (other than migrations in 1947 & 1971) migrate to the holy land of milk & honey :nana: Hindu or Muslim.....they are BD people, right? :D
2. Your last para......hmmm.....was it a sarcasm...?? Or an admission?? ;) :D

haha.. first slip in illegally and then say we were here all the time.. good ploy

Accusation without proof amount to nothing. 30 Million:blink: Bangladeshi Muslim slip into India make me wonder, how slippery is India's boarder:rofl:? Is BSF blind as well as deaf :rofl:?

1.Non-Muslims in BD should enjoy job quota as justified by the percentage of population. However, such quota should again be subdivided according to religion,cast, tribe, etc. For instance, at the moment maximum benefit granted to non-Muslims is usurped by the Brahmins who are really miniscule in number. Again the Chakmas usurp all advantages granted to the tribal population.

2. The non-Muslims should vote for their own in parliament through a separate electorate system.

So Bharat is trying to become Hindu promised land. Good kick all of them to their center

Back
Top Bottom