What's new

Delwar Hossain Sayedee awarded death sentence

@ Just now I got a message in my cell phone from bdnews24.comm that "Weat Bengal issues border alert to prevent Jamaat activists, " escape into its territory from Bangladesh."

@ What does it implies ??? Is Govt is planning a combing operation against the Jamaati's along with West Bengal ???? Or Govt is planning to bann Jamaat immediadely !!!!!!!

@ Just now I got a message in my cell phone from bdnews24.comm that "Weat Bengal issues border alert to prevent Jamaat activists, " escape into its territory from Bangladesh."

@ What does it implies ??? Is Govt is planning a combing operation against the Jamaati's along with West Bengal ???? Or Govt is planning to bann Jamaat immediadely !!!!!!!

It just means that the BSF has been put on alert and the guns have been kept well-oiled.
The Jamaatis can now take their chances, if they are looking for tourism.......

It implies that India is in no mood to harbor Bangladeshi war criminals fleeing justice. That India is united with Bangladesh in this hour of retribution for war crimes committed against Bangladeshi people.

It implies that India is in no mood to harbor Bangladeshi war criminals fleeing justice. That India is united with Bangladesh in this hour of retribution for war crimes committed against Bangladeshi people.

@ " Ab samaj me ai, thura derse !!!! "

@ " Magar bhai tup kab arahe ho !!"

It means we are careful for the spillovers and left outs.

Lies after lies

Sheikh Hasina, the prime minister, set up the tribunal in 2010 to investigate abuses during the independence war that claimed about 3 million lives and, according to the government, during which thousands of women were raped.

The tribunal has been criticised by rights groups for failing to adhere to international standards of due process.

Lies after lies

Sheikh Hasina, the prime minister, set up the tribunal in 2010 to investigate abuses during the independence war that claimed about 3 million lives and, according to the government, during which thousands of women were raped.

The tribunal has been criticised by rights groups for failing to adhere to international standards of due process.

I have got two images for you. Do the math!

1zvpen4.png

2qkm5pu.png

SOURCE: World Population Prospects, the 2010 Revision

Can the low population in those periods be due to mass exodus of refugees towards India?
Just curious.

That is a gap of 7 million people missing that were lost in the 70-75 period. That is huge. Even more than the Holocaust mind you.

What we know for sure is that that Pakistan either killed them off or uprooted them from their houses and sent them to India. Since nothing else could have happened to these 7 million unless you can explain...

Back
Top Bottom