What's new

Delwar Hossain Sayedee awarded death sentence

It is unacceptable to killed indiscriminately protester just because they torch vehicle. in the February 1952 5 people were died in hand of police in ''occupied'' Bangladesh and in independent Bangladesh police have murdered 77 people in February.

I don't think this guy is too far behind !!

modi321.jpg

This guy looks like a serial killer who enjoys bloodbath!

Not a fan of Sayedee, but feeling an extremely anti-aL sentiment.

Man I'm becoming Jamati supporter day by day, people who know me will not believe this ever. Will Jamat accept a non-believer of religion in their party :unsure:?

:offtopic:

Welcome back @sepoi. :D Wassup?

Joy of @animelive would be out of bounds when he hears the good news. :enjoy:

:super: time to troll sepoi mama

It is unacceptable to killed indiscriminately protester just because they torch vehicle. in the February 1952 5 people were died in hand of police in ''occupied'' Bangladesh and in independent Bangladesh police have murdered 77 people in February.

Please do pay the crores of vandalism being done, i'm sure the people would accept that.

Last edited by a moderator:
munshi vai the pic of this person delu and saydee is the same person. look at the nose carefuly.ty for the pic . btw some culprit spread a huge rumour he is moon now :) .topic of the nation :D

This delu looks much darker than Sayeedi. If he is really Sayeedo someone would have pointed that out already like the people who have him captive in the photograph.

anime do you know sayedee was shown in mooon yesterday? :D

I did, it awakened the inside Shibir is myself :D

munshi vai the pic of this person delu and saydee is the same person. look at the nose carefuly.ty for the pic . btw some culprit spread a huge rumour he is moon now :) .topic of the nation :D

You think people spared those razakars? they were killed mercilessly by kader bahini i believe, in front of everyone. Now first we need to punish Sheikh family for the killings done by rakhi bahini, some say that the number goes upto 40,000

Man I'm becoming Jamati supporter day by day, people who know me will not believe this ever. Will Jamat accept a non-believer of religion in their party :unsure:?

Man my problem is more serious, nowadays when I see the BD flags rolled around the activists of AL activists' head, I feel its not my flag, it's their, ALs only. I never want to be a mainstream Bangladeshi like them.

Man my problem is more serious, nowadays when I see the BD flags rolled around the activists of AL activists' head, I feel its not my flag, it's their, ALs only. I never want to be a mainstream Bangladeshi like them.

Yeah...I understand your complex...we have only one way....have patience :) .

Back
Top Bottom