What's new

Delhi Police arrests alleged Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist

KRAIT

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Delhi Police arrests alleged Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh.

More news still to come.

AK 47s, explosives seized during police raid at hotel near Jama Masjid in Delhi

New Delhi: The Delhi Police's Special Cell conducted overnight raids at a hotel near Jama Masjid yesterday and has seized several AK 47 rifles and a huge cache of explosives from there.

It also claims to have arrested a suspected Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh

More details are awaited.

AK 47s, explosives seized during police raid at hotel near Jama Masjid in Delhi | NDTV.com

Delhi Police raids hotel near Jama Masjid, seizes AK 47s, explosives. It has also arrested a Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist from Uttar Pradesh.

https://twitter.com/ndtv

Krait bhai you know area near Jama Masjid in delhi is antr-india crowd. I seen few things with my own eyes. Thats sad people their supporting this kind of activity in india

Krait bhai you know area near Jama Masjid in delhi is antr-india crowd. I seen few things with my own eyes. Thats sad people their supporting this kind of activity in india
I don't doubt it. I didn't know ISI is also active in my region. Just got to know about couple of years ago.

I have seem them enjoying mumbai attack. Will you believe that???
That's why we need a Leader with Iron Fists. One like Putin. Only one comes into Mind.

Nationalism needs to be revived in India. Enough of this Pseudo-Secularism. No matter extremists from any religion, Hindus or Muslims, deal with them with authority.

That's why we need a Leader with Iron Fists. One like Putin. Only one comes into Mind.

Nationalism needs to be revived in India. Enough of this Pseudo-Secularism. No matter extremists from any religion, Hindus or Muslims, deal with them with authority.

Its too late i guess. If we do any thing to anti india people and they are doing anything such but only keep anti india moto, then the matter will into human rights. And i dont think india will do any thing to violet human right

Zeenews Bureau

New Delhi: The Delhi Police have averted a possible terror strike in the capital as its Special Cell on Thursday night detained two suspected terrorists from the Old Delhi area.

Sources said the Special Cell raided a guest house in the Jama Masjid area last night and nabbed two suspected terrorists, who are believed to be Kashmiris.

The Police also seized a huge cache of arms and ammunition from the room the suspected terrorists were staying in, including AK-47 rifles. That room has been sealed following the detentions.

The raid was carried out following a tip-off from Liyakat Shah, a Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist who was nabbed in Gorakhpur two days back by the Delhi Police.

Sources said the terrorists had recced parts of Delhi and planned to carry out strikes on Holi, which falls on March 27 (Wednesday).

religion of peace at work:tup:

To Indian members: Please don't bring religion in this,otherwise we will face ban.

OT: Holi is coming and these scumbugs are planning something,nation should be on high alert.

Good job Delhi police, Now extract as much information as you can...

UP and Bihar became safehouse of terroirsts, Mulla-yam and Nitish must review there secularism... The Secularism is hurting India. They kill us at Dipawali, They kill us on Holi, They kill us in our temple, They kill us in our church...

If this trend continue, some reactionary will take weapon and start attacking them on Eid, on there mosque. I think Pastor Terry Jones was a reactionary..

@veekysingh Well no need to bring Religion in it. Do you think Hindu organizations like VHP are bringing laurels to India ?

Again, no matter which religion, Hindus or Muslims, segregate all extremists from Moderate people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom