What's new

Delhi Police arrests alleged Hizbul Mujahideen terrorist

i have been to all the 28states of india and when some one ask which city police is the best i say delhi

@Black Widow:

No point in attacking religion.When mob burn Graham Stein and people becomes bad mouth about Hinduism,does not that hurt you?

Last edited by a moderator:
No not at all, if that was done in the name of religion, religion must pay. If I blow Kaba in name of my religion, my religion must pay for it. Religion can not and must not have immunity.

One keep insult humanity in name of there religion and expect there religion to be untouched??? This is the time when we should stand up and say...

"Stop playing good cop bad cop game with us. Killing with one hand and wiping tears with other hand will not be tolerated.

I agree with you.

@veekysingh Well no need to bring Religion in it. Do you think Hindu organizations like VHP are bringing laurels to India ?

Again, no matter which religion, Hindus or Muslims, segregate all extremists from Moderate people.

how can u not bring religion in it? this whole **** they doing is based on religion , it originated form religion.

how can u not bring religion in it? this whole **** they doing is based on religion , it originated form religion.
What you propose ? Kill or deport 150 million Muslims in India ? Do you think going against all of them will solve the problem ? Divide and Rule. Help those who are Moderate and separate the extremist elements.

Bring more power to Moderate Muslims. Remove Vote Bank Politics. Give me some practical solution.

Emotions can't solve the problem which is as infectious as Extremism. Any wrong move will rather help these extremists to have more recruits. India will burn.

@KRAIT: Religion and secularism are the most misunderstood ideas in this forum.Am getting tired of this.

@veekysingh Well no need to bring Religion in it. Do you think Hindu organizations like VHP are bringing laurels to India ?

you could have stopped with the first part....

is VHP a banned organization ? is that there on the list of terror orgs as circulated by home ministry....? is VHP carryin out an armed insurgency against the country ?

anyway terrorism is same as secularism...both have no religion...:hang2:

@scorpionx On this forum ? Look at India. Secularism is for Minorities only according to parties like Congress, SP, TMC etc. People don't know the reality in many places.

@scorpionx On this forum ? Look at India. Secularism is for Minorities only according to parties like Congress, SP, TMC etc. People don't know the reality in many places.
True,but they are political parties.They have obligations and their vote banks.What obligations do we have?On one hand members are praising Modi and on the other hand they are bashing Islam.I must say Modi is having some weird fan following.

Because of these Communal Leader (Islamist leaders), I love Modi. When Modi say,
"When Water of Narmada reaches people, it don't see Hindu or Muslim. When a road is made, it doesn't see Muslim or Hindu. When my welfare schemes reaches ppl, that scheme don't see religion" I feel proud of him. Akhilesh and Sonia are tool of chaos. In Akhilesh rule Muslims of UP are on fire, Muslims riot more than 12 times in 1 year. If ppl like Akhilesh will continue in India, India will become "Persia".
Jis statement ko Blue color main post karna chahiye tha is baar nahin kiya. :hitwall:

@scorpionx That's what is against Modi. People who support Modi starts bashing Islam. This keeps Modi getting trust of Muslims in entire India just like he did in case of Gujarat.

These supporters are actually hurdle of Modi. They want Modi to bring Hinduism over Pseudo-Secularism.

Modi wants Nationalism over Pseudo-Secularism.

We tend to criticize security agencies when terror strike happens in country..... But when they do something like this we need to appreciate them as well..... God knows how many lives they saved with this...... and Intelligence agencies also deserve to be appreciated.... Well done.....

Back
Top Bottom