What's new

Delhi, Mumbai selected for ballistic missile defence shield

Sabse pehle Jharkhand ko milna chahiye uske baad kisi aur ke baare me socho, Jhumri Telaiya khatm ho gaya to tum log kise yaad karoge.:P

Acha, Ranchi ko BMD mil sakta hai ki nahi. After all Dhoni stays there.:D

Hyderabad should receive the first BMD or else I will run away with all the missiles for second strike.. they as made in Hyderabad you know... :devil:
yes bro we make Agni, One secret anti tank missile(@BDL) , may be its Nag,Brahmos ...many missiles are made here . But its for our country . Advanced ABM @Mumbai and Delhi ensures our security too . More over we have lot of muslim people , i doubt Pakistan will attack us :lol:
Btw where do stay ?

yes bro we make Agni, One secret anti tank missile(@BDL) , may be its Nag,Brahmos ...many missiles are made here . But its for our country . Advanced ABM @Mumbai and Delhi ensures our security too . More over we have lot of muslim people , i doubt Pakistan will attack us :lol:
Btw where do stay ?
banjara hills rd no 10.. you?

a noob question guys...

our present ABM shield consists missiles with liquid propellants...

so how we keep them battle ready when we have to fuel these missiles before launch???

Hyderabad should receive the first BMD or else I will run away with all the missiles for second strike.. they are made in Hyderabad you know... :devil:

Not necesaary!

we have Bala Krishna to handle any problems AP or Hyderbad will see, just like TN has Rajnikanth :lol:

Not necesaary!

we have Bala Krishna to handle any problems AP or Hyderbad will see, just like TN has Rajnikanth :lol:
However, our Balakrishna sometimes seems too busy flying into Pakistan and doing god knows what.. nenu risk teesukonu (I will not take the risk.) :no:

What kind of idiotic comment is it!

We are as much communist as bihar is lalu yadavist.

Any way I guess you are too thick to understand the difference between naxalites and cmp, cpi who believe in parliamentary democracy and constitution. Naxalites consider cpm as class enemy and a cpm supporter has less chance of surviving in naxalites affected areas than trinomool or congress supporters.

Anyway the main problem of West bengals drive against naxalites was whenever pushed to corner naxalites would run to jharkhand or orrisa and govt there would not take action against then as they feared retaliation. Although we finally disposed of the head naxalite(forgot his name) who was from andhra. Naxalites problem in West bengal has waned since then.

I was kidding .. :yahoo:

Btw where do stay ?

come on man! bangladeshis were muslim too !

never compare indians (muslim or not ) to pakistanis please

a noob question guys...

our present ABM shield consists missiles with liquid propellants...

so how we keep them battle ready when we have to fuel these missiles before launch???

Yes, liquid fueled missiles are unreliable and need regular maintenance, and their weight is massive. But hopefully they'll be replaced by solid propellants asap.

i want BMD for uttrakhand otherwise i want my state should be exceeded by china....and name it as people's republic of uttrakhand.:devil::devil:

why only delhi and mumbai, every Indian has paid tax for development of this technology. Cover all of the India, Install it over Himalayas, In rajasthan, Gujrat, Kerela, Tamilnadu, Orrisa, Karnataka, Uttarpradesh, Arunachal, Mizoram, Punjab, Kashmir, Himachal.

Cover a state not just city. Idiot Ministers safeguarding themselves first.

I don't think our taxes can cover that.

ABM like SAM is expensive for deployment.

May be over time.

Back
Top Bottom