What's new

Delhi, Mumbai selected for ballistic missile defence shield

Apart from indigenous Bmd we also have Arrow 2 Bmd from Israel also..
also there was a news that it will be double protection layer first layer is ind. bmd ..and the second layer will be arrow 2.

our Indeginous BMD is supposed to be two-tiered, consisting of two interceptors for incoming missiles at two different altitudes: the Prithvi Air Defence (PAD) missile for high altitude interception, and the Advanced Air Defence (AAD) missile for lower altitude interception

Bangalore has to come in next . It is IT capital of India . Remember Hamid gul, The ex ISI chief said that they could turn India's silicon valley in Bangalore into a puff of smoke . As it is many of them are jealous of India's achievements on the Tech front . I am pretty sure they have decided Bangalore as a target.
To add to that every other note worthy R&D department is based here.

Apart from indigenous Bmd we also have Arrow 2 Bmd from Israel also..
also there was a news that it will be double protection layer first layer is ind. bmd ..and the second layer will be arrow 2.

our Indeginous BMD is supposed to be two-tiered, consisting of two interceptors for incoming missiles at two different altitudes: the Prithvi Air Defence (PAD) missile for high altitude interception, and the Advanced Air Defence (AAD) missile for lower altitude interception

Nope! No Arrow 2 BMD System for Indian
Only Green Pine Radar!

our Indigenous BMD is double layer. Different Systems like Arrow 2 Will only make things more complicate!

Bangalore has to come in next . It is IT capital of India . Remember Hamid gul, The ex ISI chief said that they could turn India's silicon valley in Bangalore into a puff of smoke . As it is many of them are jealous of India's achievements on the Tech front . I am pretty sure they have decided Bangalore as a target.

Missile defence should be based on the GDP by the city and Kolkata leads Bangalore by a long distance.

this is old news . i remember a similar article a few months back .

No to kolkata , let communists die. Bangalore first.
No to Bangalore. Let Yedyurappa and his corrupt cronies go up in smoke. Tamil Nadu first.

Seriously, this is an essential requirement as there are three nuclear power plants situated there.

I read the titles in some news site especially India today. The journalists needs to be sent back to learn some comprehension skills.

it would be funny to us,to see that all pak BM will be killed in the mid air. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
No to kolkata , let communists die. Bangalore first.

What kind of idiotic comment is it!

We are as much communist as bihar is lalu yadavist.

Any way I guess you are too thick to understand the difference between naxalites and cmp, cpi who believe in parliamentary democracy and constitution. Naxalites consider cpm as class enemy and a cpm supporter has less chance of surviving in naxalites affected areas than trinomool or congress supporters.

Anyway the main problem of West bengals drive against naxalites was whenever pushed to corner naxalites would run to jharkhand or orrisa and govt there would not take action against then as they feared retaliation. Although we finally disposed of the head naxalite(forgot his name) who was from andhra. Naxalites problem in West bengal has waned since then.

What kind of idiotic comment is it!

We are as much communist as bihar is lalu yadavist.

Any way I guess you are too thick to understand the difference between naxalites and cmp, cpi who believe in parliamentary democracy and constitution. Naxalites consider cpm as class enemy and a cpm supporter has less chance of surviving in naxalites affected areas than trinomool or congress supporters.

Anyway the main problem of West bengals drive against naxalites was whenever pushed to corner naxalites would run to jharkhand or orrisa and govt there would not take action against then as they feared retaliation. Although we finally disposed of the head naxalite(forgot his name) who was from andhra. Naxalites problem in West bengal has waned since then.

No offence dude, with my limited understanding of Kerala Communists, I can say that they don't believe in parliamentary democracy. For them democracy is just a stop gap arrangement until total revolution is achieved. These are not my words but from ex-communists that I heard in Kerala Channels.

Back
Top Bottom