What's new

Def. minister Ch. Mukhtar A stopped on ISL. Airport. Not allowed to leave country

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GEO NEWS. Defence minister wasnt allowed to leave to china becuase of NRO caces. No one with NRO cases can leave Pakistan.

I wasnt very big fan of CJP and his movment but now .... if he keep up this good work he will be my hero.

My first thought - there should be some exceptions so that the govt. can run its business and DM is a very imp person etc

My second thought - ya sure, our DM's presence or absence will not make a difference anyways :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf has his wife to do in these trips ? Pakistan need money and these **** using on family trips

naval chief has gone to china. good defence minister can go to hell

GEO NEWS. Defence minister wasnt allowed to leave to china becuase of NRO caces. No one with NRO cases can leave Pakistan.

I wasnt very big fan of CJP and his movment but now .... if he keep up this good work he will be my hero.

BRAVO :yahoo:
:victory::victory:
:taz::chilli::chilli:

Choudhry saaab yah kia hua hahahaha :undecided:

:bunny:

wtf has his wife to do in these trips ? Pakistan need money and these **** using on family trips

Very sad.
:angry:
They are doing for years, nobody in the government has got feeling about poor people's suffering.

Defence minister ppl had big word fight with Airport Auth.

Defence minister talking to GEO news after he was stopped. Is it only me or he is crying ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defence minister ppl had big word fight with Airport Auth.

Defence minister talking to GEO news after he was stopped. Is it only me or he is crying ?

link is not working??

Take action against nawaz & co. They are not what they say they are.
Nawaz Sharif doesn't have any corruption cases. He belongs to an Industrial family, even before the partition his father was pretty rich, and nawaz Sharif has vast majority of his money and investments in the country. He and His industries PAY the taxes.

This is coming from my uncle who was a commissioner from the Customs and Excise Dept.

And so it begins, the downfall of yet another aristocracy that believed itself exempt from the law.
Are you suggesting that politicians who have usurped millions and have criminal cases should be exempt from the law??

he was probably making a run for it and there was no "official" meeting.

Back
Top Bottom