What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate He loves the British !!
Its just pretty sad, Bhagat Singh martyred himself for the people of the whole continent, and for the peoples like him here...

Don't get sucked into this nonsense.. These dudes are trying to bait you folks into getting banned.. Though in the process they are calling a person belonging to present day Pakistan a terrorist and as Karan says, Pakistan a source of terrorism from way back in 1920's

By your logic soldiers will go to hell cos, they safeguard the nation by killing enemy's soldiers and terrorist...

He killed the rulers who developed the area. You're speaking their language, talk your primitive Hindi or Urdu then

Don't get sucked into this nonsense.. These dudes are trying to bait you folks into getting banned.. Though in the process they are calling a person belonging to present day Pakistan a terrorist and as Karan says, Pakistan a source of terrorism from way back in 1920's
I'm baiting?

No, dear, I'm telling the truth. A terrorist murdering rebel remains one.

What a logic - if it can be termed as one.

Why not.. He was a resident of Faislabad.. You are calling him a terrorist.. So it means that you are calling the present day Pakistan, a source of terrorism even in 1930's

:lol: talk about Cutting off the nose to spite the face

Sorry to burst everyone's patriotic bubble but Bhagat Singh was an atheist.

Here is his letter "Why I am an Atheist"

Why I am an Atheist

So he was an atheist terrorist.

Does it matter?

A murdering terrorist remains one

The type of Distorted History you learn in your childhood feeds hatred in your minds nothing else , calling a SIKH Freedom Fighter an hindu Terrorist .

Keep on glorifying Sadam .....

Ignore Pakistani Trolls! He is THE LEGEND AND WILL REMAIN LEGEND TILL ETERNITY......Hell with ***********

Ignore Pakistani Trolls! He is THE LEGEND AND WILL REMAIN LEGEND TILL ETERNITY......Hell with ***********
Reported for abusive language, no doubt something Bhagat was known for

He killed the rulers who developed the area. You're speaking their language, talk your primitive Hindi or Urdu then

I'm baiting?

No, dear, I'm telling the truth. A terrorist murdering rebel remains one.

I am not an Hindi nor urdu.. But a proud Indian Tamil.. Got it? Where did he murder GOOD british rulers? Do mention pls?

Does it matter?

But nevertheless a Pakistani terrorist..

Now where have I heard this term before :lol:

He was fighting for ousting of the British to create a Hindu Rashtra. Had he been fighting to restore the old Indian Empire, I would have supported him.

I am not an Hindi nor urdu.. But a proud Indian Tamil.. Got it? Where did he murder GOOD british rulers? Do mention pls?
Influenced by a French anarchist who bombed the French Chamber of Deputies,[44] Singh proposed to the HSRA his plan to explode a bomb inside the Central Legislative Assembly, which was agreed to. Initially it was decided that Batukeshwar Dutt and Sukhdev would plant the bomb while Bhagat Singh would travel to the USSR.[44] However later the plan was changed. He entrusted Dutt to plant the bomb.[44] On 8 April 1929, Singh and Dutt threw two bombs inside the assembly rushing from Visitor's Gallery. The smoke from the bomb filled the Hall and they shouted slogans of "Inquilab Zindabad!" (Hindi-Urdu: "Long Live the Revolution!") and showered leaflets.[45][46][47] The leaflet claimed that the act was done to oppose the Trade Disputes and the Public Safety Bill being presented in the Central Assembly and the death of Lala Lajapath Rai.[48] Few sustained injuries in the explosion but there were no deaths; Singh and Dutt claimed that the act was intentional.[49] Singh and Dutt were arrested,[49] as planned.[50][51]

He tried to, that's good enough, that evil terrorist!

But nevertheless a Pakistani terrorist..

Now where have I heard this term before :lol:

Reported! :D

Does it matter?

LOL - why are you asking me. The decision to rename your chowk was an internal Pakistani decision. Unless you think that too was an American-Hindu-Zionist conspiracy.

And given that the Cricket stadium in Lahore is named after Gadaffi - hardly a beacon for humanity, I am kind of glad that Bhagat Singh will not be in such august company.

It is your country, your city. Name it after Attila the Hun for all I care.

He was fighting for ousting of the British to create a Hindu Rashtra. Had he been fighting to restore the old Indian Empire, I would have supported him.

Do u even know him? Read the post before u ...
HE IS AN ATHIEST... NOT AN HINDU OR SIKH FOLKS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom