What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Lakshmi Chowk!

Isn't it time for your next class with Bhagat like terrorist Modi?

Quite be on topic... Bhagat Singh did things which you nor me or any can imagine of.. He walked into the hands of British,,.. He wanted his voice to be heard.. He is a inspiration to every people in the sub continent...

Good to have Lakshmi chowk, but that doesnt mean areas shouldnt named after Freedom fighters..
Moreover, modi has nothing to do with Bhagat Singh... Modi shouldnt even be compared with the great Bhagat... Stop ur ranting..,.

Yeah Bhagat singh was a terrorist because he fought for national freedom on the other hand muslims league never seeks/demanded freedom from British, they were happy with colonial rule. After 1947 traitors(muslim league) in Pakistan become leaders those who fought for freedom become terrorist its Pakistan history. Pakistan is simply incredible in all aspects.

Was that evil born here? How sad, a terrorist. Good thing he was hanged in Lahore, that idiot terrorist scum

So you do conform to my thought.. Present day Pakistan has been a source of terrorism since early 20th century.. So the logic of WoT being the source of terrorism in Pakistan is pretty fake it seems ;)

So u guys love the white man and British right? man i should have known it :D

Was he not an evil murderer who will go to Hell?

So you do conform to my thought.. Present day Pakistan has been a source of terrorism since early 20th century.. So the logic of WoT being the source of terrorism in Pakistan is pretty fake it seems ;)

What are you doing here then? If you believe we are terrorists, then go to IDF

Was that evil born here? How sad, a terrorist. Good thing he was hanged in Lahore, that idiot terrorist scum

So u know nothing about him before u came here to comment.... Moreover he was an ATHEIST, which is also against islamic morals though...

What are you doing here then? If you believe we are terrorists, then go to IDF

I dont believe you are a terrorist.. Nor do I believe most Pakistanis are terrorists.. But it seems you believe that Pakistan has been a source of terrorists for over last 100 years...

Mate He loves the British !!
Its just pretty sad, Bhagat Singh martyred himself for the people of the whole continent, and for the peoples like him here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom