What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

In other words, in addition to Vietnam and the Philippines, other Southeast Asian countries do not have any problems, then it is not a major event. Even the Philippines to kidnap 120 Vietnamese fishermen, you think it is not aggressive?

Look, you still do not catch the core of the problem, pass some time, you may know.

I think, 120 our fishermen, they did not understand international law

they may have gone too far and they went into the waters of the Philippine, that is, it's far from the our coast

but you do not, you use violence to us, at our coast, it is very close

China-180-11.jpg

In fact, Chinese Gov and special is their Ministry of Foreign Trade always affirm that they don't want to start a war or an arms race but activities of their Military and special is their Navy prove that they don't want to live in peace with other countries, such as Vietnam, Philippin, Japan, Taiwan,...

I think, 120 our fishermen, they did not understand international law

they may have gone too far and they went into the waters of the Philippine, that is, it's far from the our coast

but you do not, you use violence to us, at our coast, it is very close

You beat your children again. Although not my thing, but I want to say, really problem is the controversy in both the ownership of the waters.

Can you stop to talk about thousand year ago story?

Not only the Tang Dynasty, the official records continued into the Qing dynasty, and today too. -> This is liar.

You don't have enough official record. Merchant travel diary is not official record. A lot of your map in history only draw Hainan is end of your country. A lot of your official document written that the end of China is Hainan. Why you don't mention about that.

The true is China never continue control and claim those Island. Those Island is too far from your Capital and your Historical Dynasty don't have much attention to those Island. But Vietnam, we have long beach, and fishing is one of our main job our people do for living. Paracel is important place to hide storm and our Dynasty try to control it and we have a lot of document to prove latest 300 year we continue to control those Island

China wanted to set up the border dispute with your country, but you refused. And you wanted to gain more, but you overestimated yourselves. So you have been beaten in 1979. Don't you remember this after 30 years ? you Army secretary Francis even said that veitnam will occupy beijing,Are all these is still enough to direct reflection you greedy?
allmost all the neighbors of china ,are more or less be influenced by America. How dare you invade us if we are strong to beat America?you are just a fellow with huge ambition but fears the strong.

In fact, Chinese Gov and special is their Ministry of Foreign Trade always affirm that they don't want to start a war or an arms race but activities of their Military and special is their Navy prove that they don't want to live in peace with other countries, such as Vietnam, Philippin, Japan, Taiwan,...

I think they are a liars. They want to invade other countries but their mouth say "peace", "peace", "peace" :tdown:

We understand what lie story your Gov try to teach you. Don't need to bring it here.

It's enough the post like you in the topic.

What do you get? Honor? Yes, live with your Honor.

China wanted to set up the border dispute with your country, but you refused. And you wanted to gain more, but you overestimated yourselves. So you have been beaten in 1979. Don't you remember this after 30 years ? you Army secretary Francis even said that veitnam will occupy beijing,Are all these is still enough to direct reflection you greedy?
allmost all the neighbors of china ,are more or less be influenced by America. How dare you invade us if we are strong to beat America?you are just a fellow with huge ambition but fears the strong.

I am happy to listen what core problem you are thinking.

It appears that time did not come, you already know, Vietnam, the so-called historical basis is untenable, because the Chinese also have even more. If you read my previous post, also know there is a paranoid Vietnam Education in history. and then what is the real problem? only to face the real problem, and then to accept the reality to find ways. But you have not found more accurate to say there is no deep understanding, it is not obscure stuff, but require more immediate experiences.

In fact, I am interested to know the Vietnamese life now, it is a pity, in fact, I do not have great interest in the present discussion. I suggest you give up some useless point of view, to increase mutual understanding, may better.

china, you to give up the red line, you may not want the red line, and other countries want to enjoy normal development, you can not turn us into beggars, we will never accept dialogue, if you still accept the red line

you to give up the red line, suggesting you give up your greed

We understand what lie story your Gov try to teach you. Don't need to bring it here.

It's enough the post like you in the topic.

What do you get? Honor? Yes, live with your Honor.

OK OK ,there is no point on people taking counsel together who follow different ways.let's wait and check it out if Vietnam will be beat again on our sea.

Oh, good a japanese eh? hideki yukawa? do you know whats japanese majority opinion about him?
Btw, Can you help me out, i lost my driver license, how to replace one and where should i go to get that done?
Hmm, its so nice and rare to see a japanese here, i want to learn more about japan from my dear japanese friend.:partay:

Actually, in 1979 Vietnam taught China a lesson (according to comments by the West, not Vietnamses). But Vietnamese never talked about this as it is proud history because Vietnam is a peace loving country. :wave:

Oh, good a japanese eh? hideki yukawa? do you know whats japanese majority opinion about him?
Btw, Can you help me out, i lost my driver license, how to replace one and where should i go to get that done?
Hmm, its so nice and rare to see a japanese here, i want to learn more about japan from my dear japanese friend.:partay:

not discriminate against or insult an ethnic other. my bad friend

I was wondering, does Chinese insult to an ethnic other?

Too shame! Let see: A Chinese bring with a Japanese flag to discuss in Pakistanis' forum? Please change your flag! Do you want to become a pet of japanese? :lol:

you to give up the red line, you to accept the blue line

we will never accept the red line, it's so absurd

Back
Top Bottom