What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

Why are you so sensitive mate? There are obviously a problem among most of the Turkish members here who are residing particularly in Germany and Netherlands. With one or two exception, they all are acting like inbred morons.

Because In the end you'r insulting people who are in the same position that I am in.
I can respond to this foolish comments of yours but then again what would i be doing? Yes, insulting my own kin.
But then again who am i talking to? A man affected by the thought he's a ubermensch, while the same time he brings shame to his people.

Because In the end you'r insulting people who are in the same position that I am in.
I can respond to this foolish comments of yours but then again what would i be doing? Yes, insulting my own kin.
But then again who am i talking to? A man affected by the thought he's a ubermensch, while the same time he brings shame to his people.

Believe me, i'm not refraining from saying 'moron' to the very face of those morons who are residing in Turkey either, just because they and i are in the same position in that sense.

You are about to strengthen my argument by being such a drama queen. Just chill.

Just look at this sht, though i must admit i'm happy this time he hasn't accused me with being a traitor nor threatened to assassinate me :D

I think you have a behavior problem and are inappropriate. I don't know if you are drunk or what but you can't call all Turks abroad "inbred morons".

I hope the respectable Turks who are in Turkey denounce this TurAr guy. He has been provoking fights between Turks and I suspect he is a Kurd or something.

Let's not derail this, this can be discussed in the Turkish thread.

We already had Zionism, Iran vs Turks, Arab vs İran, then there is atawolf. Thats more than enough work for Deno.

Believe me, i'm not refraining from saying 'moron' to the very face of those morons either, who are residing Turkey, just because they and i are in the same position.

You are about to strengthen my argument by being such a drama queen. Just chill.

Putting in a argument. That you should refrain from discriminating and generalizing is considered by you as a drama queen.

If I would make a comment like " when i go to Turkey on vacation all those Turks are going up in my *** just for some money in my pocket that i consider change" i would be ashamed and i'm definitely sure i would **** other people off.

So like i said you are free to say whatever you wish.but i'm starting to think that actually not those guys you mentioned are morrons in nature. But that they are trying to respond on your level, wich is retard level. Congratz!

Sorry guys didn't have time to check this news due to elections back home. RIP to the dead and condolences to the bereaved. Any updates?

TurAr, you are just covering up your low brow behavior which is calling all Turks abroad "inbred morons".

You don't have the right to do this and I think you should apologize to the Turkish forum, that at least if you have good intentions, which I doubt, but I hope you will surprise me.

Seeing your attitude which is insulting people and then expecting respect. I doubt we will hear an apology from you.

Putting in a argument. That you should refrain from discriminating and generalizing is considered by you as a drama queen.

If I would make a comment like " when i go to Turkey on vacation all those Turks are going up in my *** just for some money in my pocket that i consider change" i would be ashamed and i'm definitely sure i would **** other people off.

So like i said you are free to say whatever you wish.but i'm starting to think that actually not those guys you mentioned are morrons in nature. But that they are trying to respond on your level, wich is retard level. Congratz!

I think other Turks who live in Turkey should denounce his inappropriate behavior. He has called all Turks abroad "inbred morons" and is now seeking excuses, there is no excuse for calling people that.

Very well mate, apparently you and atatwolf are going to get along very well :tup:

TurAr, you are just covering up your low brow behavior which is calling all Turks abroad "inbred morons".

You don't have the right to do this and I think you should apologize to the Turkish forum, that at least if you have good intentions, which I doubt, but I hope you will surprise me.

I think other Turks who live in Turkey should denounce his inappropriate behavior. He has called all Turks abroad "inbred morons" and is now seeking excuses, there is no excuse for calling people that.

If you had little reading skills, you would have known that i haven't called ALL the Turks abroad as such but the ones like you. But who am i talking to? :disagree:

If you had little reading skills, you would have known that i haven't called ALL the Turks abroad as such but the ones like you. But who am i talking to? :disagree:

So do you think you have the right to call me "inbred moron" out of the blue? We didn't even talk for a long time and you come out of the blue and call me these things and insult few other members? If you don't see a problem in your behavior, I hope all other people see it.

So do you think you have the right to call me "inbred moron" out of the blue? We didn't even talk for a long time and you come out of the blue and call me these things and insult few other members? If you don't see a problem in your behavior, I hope all other people see it.

Dude, you have proven that you are one when you accused 90% of the Turkish members here as being a traitor and threatened to 'assassinate' me. Damn it still makes me giggle :) So i don't need to talk to you often to know what you are.

Btw, i didn't call you specifically but you've just jumped onto it.

Dude, you have proven that you are one when you accused 90% of the Turkish members here as being a traitor and threatened to 'assassinate' me. Damn it still makes me giggle :) So i don't need to talk to you often to know what you are.

Btw, i didn't call you specifically but you've just jumped onto it.

What are you talking about? Do you have the right guy? This has nothing to do with what you called Turks who live abroad(and you did call all of them inbred moron, I read it back). You can't go around calling people that. Maybe this has to do with what kind of family you grew up in where you can insult your family members on random?

Any way, I think you are a loss cause, I hoped you take a step back but you continue your bad behavior and calling Turks abroad bad names. As I pointed out couple of times, I hope Turks who live in Turkey denounce you for calling all Turks abroad "inbred morons" and I hope Admin does something about your bad behavior, you are starting friction between Turks on this forum.

What are you talking about? Do you have the right guy? This has nothing to do with what you called Turks who live abroad(and you did call all of them inbred moron, I read it back). You can't go around calling people that. Maybe this has to do with what kind of family you grew up in where you can insult your family members on random?

Any way, I think you are a loss cause, I hoped you take a step back but you continue your bad behavior and calling Turks abroad bad names. As I pointed out couple of times, I hope Turks who live in Turkey denounce you for calling all Turks abroad "inbred morons" and I hope Admin does something about your bad behavior, you are starting friction between Turks on this forum.

Laat gaan jonge. Sommige gasten daar dring je niet door. Laat hem in zijn droomwereld leven.
Iedereen weet wat voor mens hij zelf is.

Back
Top Bottom