What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

In politic everything is possible !the blast can be done by FSA(most likely by miusing the explosives), Asad or even Turkish security service to blame others!
There are no others,dont act like you have friends left somewhere.
Only Iran(mullahs and Assad is the same)is behind this and i hope they can prove it.
Then lets see your third world missiles,dont forget after Assad its bye bye ayatollah Red bull.

lol at the turkish trolls and that saudi wahabis acting all buddy buddy on this thread!

Ironic! Afterall it was an arab that set up those bombs and killed turkish civilians.

How dumb can some people be lol

Turks are just to embarrassed to admit the obvious. You guys f'd up! Pure and simple. You tried to create a proxy for yourselves in the shape of wahabi fighters in Syria and now you're having to dodge bombs in your own borders. Any half wit knows that these animals can't be tamed. Even the US tried to tame them, in the end they had the 9/11 situation.

You want your own proxies? Than you have to choose your arabs wisely. Pick the more civilized ones and avoid wahabis at all costs. Pick an arab minority, whether a religous or ethnic arab minority, and help them for a few years. After that you own them. Trying to domesticate wahabis gets you nowhere fast.

There are no others

Only Iran(mullahs and Assad is the same)is behind this and i hope they can prove it.

After 9/11 it seems that the best way to motivate your people against another country is to blowup them and bale others !
you guys are good students !

Then lets see your third world missiles

You guys are not value enough to fire even rockets ....

after Assad its bye bye ayatollah Red bull.

it's been more than 2 years that you say that i think in next 10 years we will hear that !

lol at the turkish trolls and that saudi wahabis acting all buddy buddy on this thread!

Ironic! Afterall it was an arab that set up those bombs and killed turkish civilians.

Turks are just to embarrassed to admit the obvious. You guys f'd up! Pure and simple. You tried to create a proxy for yourselves in the shape of wahabi fighters in Syria and now you're having to dodge bombs in your own borders. Any half wit knows that these animals can't be tamed. Even the US tried to tame them, in the end they had the 9/11 situation.

You want your own proxies? Than you have to choose your arabs wisely. Pick the more civilized ones and avoid wahabis at all costs. Pick an arab minority, whether a religous or ethnic arab minority, and help them for a few years. After that you own them. Trying to domesticate wahabis gets you nowhere fast.

The same thing I said earlier I say it again, these people are praising and jumping in happiness over this attack, hence his first word in this thread is "lol", but again what do you expect from these people??

And yes the Red Bull trolls are here,who let you out go play in your own backyard.
Feeling neglected huh?

The same thing I said earlier I say it again, these people are praising and jumping in happiness over this attack, hence his first word in this thread is "lol", but again what do you expect from these people??

What can one expect? You can expect to be hated by us if you're a wahabi or a wahabi supporter.

Anymore questions or concerns abdul?

And yes the Red Bull trolls are here,who let you out go play in your own backyard.
Feeling neglected huh?
images

Never understand wtf you're talking about

What can one expect? You can expect to be hated by us if you're a wahabi or a wahabi supporter.

And what is your basis for classifying me as a "Wahabi" or "Wahabi supporter"? I will continue to be civil with you as the nature of myself and my people dictate civility, I will understand if you are not the same way as it is to be expected from you.

images

Never understand wtf you're talking about
Dude your are in the Turkish section,if you are to dumb to understand what is said then dont come here and go troll somwhere else.
You people started making fun of the dead so FO!

And what is your basis for classifying me as a "Wahabi" or "Wahabi supporter"? I will continue to be civil with you as the nature of myself and my people dictate civility, I will understand if you are not the same way as it is to be expected from you.

Don't make me post that screenshot from the time you said all shias should be burned.

You were speaking with blackeagle in arabic

Thus, you're a wahabi

btw, I clearly remember either you or that black peshkel trying to justify what you said so don't even try to deny it

Dude your are in the Turkish section,if you are to dumb to understand what is said then dont come here and go troll somwhere else.
You people started making fun of the dead so FO!

This is what I imagine you to look like everytime I read one of your posts:

stress-cartoon.jpg

chill out mofo

Don't make me post that screenshot from the time you said all shias should be burned.

Thus, you're a wahabi

btw, I clearly remember either you or that black peshkel trying to justify what you said so don't even try to deny it

And what is the characteristics of a "Wahabi"? Please do explain I am dying to know.

Thus, you're a wahabi

This is what I imagine you to look like everytime I read one of your posts:

stress-cartoon.jpg

chill out mofo
See Me Derail the topic or something,and why you calling me mofo?
Shall i call you names?

See Me Derail the topic or something,and why you calling me mofo?
Shall i call you names?

You see he is a person consumed with his own hate and racism, he doesn't realize that he himself is a spitting image of the "Wahabis" he hates so much, in fact the similarities are so much so that he actually deserves some pity.

The same unjustifiable hate, the same generalization and prejudgment mentality, the very same "these people only hate us and that is their reason for existence" way of thought. It is disgusting true, but none the less it is disgustingly pitiful at the same time.

You see @Abii these are the characteristics of the Muttawaa, the very same, so son you need to look into your own self, because to me you are just the other side of the very same coin.

Last edited by a moderator:
You see he is a person consumed with his own hate and racism, he doesn't realize that he himself is a spitting image of the "Wahabis" he hates so much, in fact the similarities are so much so that he actually deserves some pity.

The same unjustifiable hate, the same generalization and prejudgment mentality, the very same "these people only hate us and that is their reason for existence" way of thought. It is disgusting true, but none the less it is disgustingly pitiful at the same time.

You see @Abii these are the characteristics of the Muttawaa, the very same, so son you need to look into your own self, because to me you are just the other side of the very same coin.
We know who is who,only the weak start insulting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize to everyone if it seems i have gotten off topic, But I had to go on the defensive because these people who were mkaing jokes irritated me.

Back
Top Bottom