What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

I'm seriously starting to wonder, what the fvck is wrong with Germany? Why all the Turks who have gone there are ending up as being a complete retard?

Dogruya ,biz almanyada Yabanci ,Türkiyede Yabanci ,elin Suriyeli Senden daha Türk oldu senin icin dimi.

I'm seriously starting to wonder, what the fvck is wrong with Germany? Why all the Turks who have gone there are ending up as being a complete retard?

Dogruya ,biz almanyada Yabanci ,Türkiyede Yabanci ,elin Suriyeli Senden daha Türk oldu senin icin dimi.

Kes duygu sömürüsünü de resmi sil. Önce insanına biraz saygın olsun, ondan sonra bana Türklük dersi verirsin.

Ya kardesim kaldir su resmi ya.
Bazilari boyle goruntuleri gormek istemez. Kim sana bu hakki verdi insanlarin gormek istemedigi resimleri onlara gostermeye?
Harbi ayip ya.

I think he should also remove the pictures but I think some people are over-reacting. We are on a military forum and we should be able to resist a little blood. If tomorrow is a war, do you think you are not going to see those images? A Turk has to be cold blooded and fearless.

Who is that on the photo ? A turk ?

Could be Arab, Turk or Kurd.. doesn't matter, he is a human.

It is funny how some people think my reaction is about blood. I'm seeing such images everyday. But not everyone might want to see a picture of a dead body that has turned into a crisp which used to be an innocent man minding his own business, without a warning. Besides that, it is disrespectful.

Oh this is so sad :'( rip

olm bizle dasak mi geciyorsun? nerede yasiyorsun sen ve haber izlemiyormusun?

neyse yarin suriyeyi bombalama umidiyle ayriliyorum...

insallah yarin sabah hayirli birsey okuruz...

hayirli geceler....

A few turks here in germany can not behave ^ ^

Too many, same goes for the Netherlands as one in here likes to prove day in and out.

The largest terrorist attack in our history, really pissing me off.

I said it before and I say it again business and nothing more with Middle Eastern countries, don't interfere in external conflicts it's really not hard. Our future lies in the west and central Asia.
Time to abandon Davutoğlus zero problems "strategy".

Too many, same goes for the Netherlands as one in here likes to prove day in and out.

The largest terrorist attack in our history, really pissing me off.

I said it before and I say it again business and nothing more with Middle Eastern countries, don't interfere in external conflicts it's really not hard. Our future lies in the west and central Asia.
Time to abandon Davutoğlus zero problems "strategy".

Look i don't want to open my mouth. But like yesterday in the Turkish thread there were a few things going on.
As i remember one of them was residing in Turkey.

Now should i say stuff like damn Turkey Turks always the same out of Turkey.

I learned at school not to generalize and discriminate at school.
Ovviously you were absent on the day they lectured that at your school. (probably hitting the arcades)

Look i don't want to open my mouth. But like yesterday in the Turkish thread there were a few things going on.
As i remember one of them was residing in Turkey.

Now should i say stuff like damn Turkey Turks always the same out of Turkey.

I learned at school not to generalize and discriminate at school.
Ovviously you were absent on the day they lectured that at your school. (probably hitting the arcades)

Why are you so sensitive mate? There are obviously a problem among most of the Turkish members here who are residing particularly in Germany and Netherlands. With one or two exception, they all are acting like inbred morons.

Why are you so sensitive mate? There are obviously a problem among most of the Turkish members here who are residing particularly in Germany and Netherlands. With one or two exception, they all are acting like inbred morons.

I think you have a behavior problem and are inappropriate. I don't know if you are drunk or what but you can't call all Turks abroad "inbred morons".

I hope the respectable Turks who are in Turkey denounce this TurAr guy. He has been provoking fights between Turks and I suspect he is a Kurd or something.

With us, its completely the opposite.

Anyway, RIP.

Back
Top Bottom