What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

arabs killed 45 turks today. you are an fool.

RIP.

if rebels have done this, or assad, they remain arabs. turkey should never had opened its borders to arabs. they are ungrateful, thief's and murderers.
The Arabs love the Turks and that is that.
Too much of generalization will get you nowhere. No worries, the Turkish people were DEMANDING the government to help the Syrians two years ago. Keep your attitude somewhere else.

Did you expect anything different from an Ir... . This guy?
Well, not all of them are rude ,but he can't standing on their graves in here. He might do it somewhere else.
@Sinan
I just saw the article being edited and it says PM Erdogan has pointed his fingers out these two only ,but FM Ahmet Davutoğlu fired a shot across the bow not test the strength of Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
^

if syrian rebel factions have done this, or assad, it doesnt matter. they are arabs. turkey should never welcomed these scumbags. turks attacked arabs today in reyhanli because of this. everyone is tired of your people. also in germany.

you moron most of reyhanli and hatay is arabs. so dont come talk stupid....

^

you dont have to tell turks what to do. no turkish son is worth 1000 arabs. the only thing they should do is close the border and kick those syrian refugees out of their country.

you moron most of reyhanli and hatay is arabs. so dont come talk stupid....

read the news moron.

^

if syrian rebel factions have done this, or assad, it doesnt matter. they are arabs. turkey should never welcomed these scumbags. turks attacked arabs today in reyhanli because of this. everyone is tired of your people. also in germany.

"Your people"? Huh? You know Racism is one of the lowest things a human being can get to. It is sad to see you become such a lowly person, where did you say you were from originally?? Maybe that will help explain to everyone why are you so low?

^

you dont have to tell turks what to do. no turkish son is worth 1000 arabs. the only thing they should do is close the border and kick those syrian refugees out of their country.

read the news moron.

stupido! what the fak do you want? tel us to fok arabs?

Reyhanli is city origin with arabs you now understanding? that they saw arab dont mean they hating arabs. They are arab them self. Not everyone of course. So dont provacate here....

fu cking **** you are....

"Your people"? Huh? You know Racism is one of the lowest things a human being can get to. It is sad to see you become such a lowly person, where did you say you were from originally?? Maybe that will help explain to everyone why are you so low?

I put my money on a Iranian.

^

read the news moron.

Just look at his language? Hoping his best that such tragedy will bring the worst in people. Trying to ignite the fires of Racism and hate, people like you make me weep for the human race. See, I referred to you as human, and that is all that matters to me. You should learn to bring yourself higher, to become a good person free of the shackles of hate, generalization and judgement.

Just look at his language? Hoping his best that such tragedy will bring the worst in people. Trying to ignite the fires of Racism and hate, people like you make me weep for the human race. See, I referred to you as human, and that is all that matters to me. You should learn to bring yourself higher, to become a good person free of the shackles of hate, generalization and judgement.

i dont care. arabs in turkey today killed 45 people.

As @Mosamania and I stated, don't worry the Turks are one of the most civilized people on earth and they ruled our nation for 5 centuries. They're WAY above you're hatred.

Let's hope the Turkish counterterrorism unit gets their hands on those terrorists and drive the criminal Assad to the sea.
^

read the news moron.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized I haven't given my condolences to the ones who have passed away.

In the name of myself and all the Saudi people I give my most heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims, and to the Turkish people, this atrocity and vile act will not go without justice served. We the people of Saudi Arabia stand by the proud Turkish people through this difficult time, we are one people even if Geography and language may dictate otherwise, a blight upon Turkey is a blight upon all Saudi Arabians, and we feel as affected and afflicted by this terrorist attack as you.

Back
Top Bottom