What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

Kes duygu sömürüsünü de resmi sil. Önce insanına biraz saygın olsun, ondan sonra bana Türklük dersi verirsin.

Ne var lan Resimde ? Gör de Adam ol ,yarin öbür gün senin oldugun Sehire gelir.

Ibret al !!!

Why would Iran be allied with a shortsighted TUrk government ? You wanted to create a proxy for yourself in the region like Iran but difference between you and Iran is that you have no brains. So creating proxies will result in s.hit like this. It is you who distanced yourself from Iran by again befriending zionists and placing NATO missiles on your soil. It is you who distanced yourself by giving shelter to thousands of alqaeda and Al nusra fighters.
George, we were never your ally,im talking about Syria.

You say it is humanitarian help, not others.

No, the current "help" is a little more than just humanitarian help. I'm saying that they should be given the most essential humanitarian help and that's it, not less and not more than that.

How do you know?

Well, it can't get worse than what it currently is, can it?

Iran does not want us to take their side, Iran wants us to get out of their way. Which we will not, because infuence in the region means a lot to Turkey, and we are nothing if we lose it.

I'm sorry pal, but there is no influence we [or anyone else] can get hold of in the windy political atmosphere of the Middle East. Economically, there is. But paradoxically, strong economical influences doesn't buy Sultan Erdogan any gold. His gold comes from his dreams about realizing and taking the lead of the Second Ottoman Empire. And in order to achieve this, he has to collaborate with the same figures that "took our side" during the old times. We all remember how reliable they were and why it all came to an end in the first place, don't we? Basically, what I'm saying is that we should enter turtle-mode and build up a strong defense - militarily, economically and politically. In that way, we would retain the maximum influensive force possible, by simply using our geographical location and size (<- which was the reason France, Britain, Russia, etc. wanted our soil in the first place..) along with our economical strength, and that by the safest means.

We will be known as a nation that starts a fight foolishly and then flees like a rat.

We made a mistake to interfere with the Syrian conflict in the first place, I'm sure even many figures in our government would acknowledge that by now. But it's plain stupid to blindly keep diving deeper and deeper into the st!t as if there were something valuable in the bottom that we wanted to reach. Instead, one should keep a cool face and simply pull out, saving ourselves the effort that will otherwise be in vain.

Our relations with US will diminish.

Are you suggesting that we should act like their sh!t-digging tool to satisfy them instead of thinking about our own interests?

Nations in the region will lose hope and trust to us.

What about if the "nations in the region would lose hope and trust to us"? Who the hell are they that we need to earn their trust from? Are you implying that we need to earn the hope and trust from neighbors like Armenia, Iraq, Georgia, Bulgaria or is this some kind of insult against your own nation?

Iran and Russia will know that we will never stand for what We say, Or they even might think that we are afraid of them. Thus they will start doing whatever they want because they will know that we will not stand for our beliefs.

Well, they will the one that awakes the sleeping bear if they do something stupid. Better to be strong but seem to be weak rather than being weak and pretending to be strong.

Cuz if you ask one more reason, I will leave this thread, Cuz I'm tired of explaining things to you.

Brother, if you don't even care to explain the reasoning behind your own arguments, then you should not even bother entering a discussion at the first place.

Bayku&#351;;4279121 said:
No, the current "help" is a little more than just humanitarian help. I'm saying that they should be given the most essential humanitarian help and that's it, not less and not more than that.
I'm not saying that current help is not more than humanitarian, I'm just saying that even if we leave and constraint ourselves to humanitarian help, it will not improve anything. Because there is always groups who benefit from war.
Well, it can't get worse than what it currently is, can it?
Believe me this is only the beginning. Things can get a lot worse than this. No matter we pull ourselves out or not.
I'm sorry pal, but there is no influence we [or anyone else] can get hold of in the windy political atmosphere of the Middle East. Economically, there is. But paradoxically, strong economical influences doesn't buy Sultan Erdogan any gold. His gold comes from his dreams about realizing and taking the lead of the Second Ottoman Empire. And in order to achieve this, he has to collaborate with the same figures that "took our side" during the old times. We all remember how reliable they were and why it all came to an end in the first place, don't we? Basically, what I'm saying is that we should enter turtle-mode and build up a strong defense - militarily, economically and politically. In that way, we would retain the maximum influensive force possible, by simply using our geographical location and size (<- which was the reason France, Britain, Russia, etc. wanted our soil in the first place..) along with our economical strength, and that by the safest means.
The best defence is offence. I don't have any problem with neo-ottomanism, I even support it. Because Ottoman empire was the peak of our nation. If you want to be recognized in the region, you need to be more than just friendly.
We made a mistake to interfere with the Syrian conflict in the first place, I'm sure even many figures in our government would acknowledge that by now. But it's plain stupid to blindly keep diving deeper and deeper into the st!t as if there were something valuable in the bottom that we wanted to reach. Instead, one should keep a cool face and simply pull out, saving ourselves the effort that will otherwise be in vain.
Believe me no figure in the government has acknowledged that, I even say that everything is going according to the plan. If there wasn't something valuable in the bottom, Iran and Russia would have let Syria go.
Are you suggesting that we should act like their sh!t-digging tool to satisfy them instead of thinking about our own interests?
No matter if you accept it or not, US is our ally. And allies do things for allies, and that doesn't make anyone ****-digging tool. On the other hand, I would say, it's US that is helping us not we helping US. So does this make them our ****-diggers?
What about if the "nations in the region would lose hope and trust to us"? Who the hell are they that we need to earn their trust from? Are you implying that we need to earn the hope and trust from neighbors like Armenia, Iraq, Georgia, Bulgaria or is this some kind of insult against your own nation?
Why are you pointing out these nations repeatedly, I don't give half a **** for most of them. Like Bulgaria! it's existence is barely sensed. They have nothing to do with it. I mean arabs.
Look, afghans have a great saying: "You either be a man or woman of a man.". If Turkey wants to be a man, it should act like a man, If Turkey wants to be a woman... well I don't even want to explain it, because I am not okay with it and I hope you are also not okay with it.
Well, they will the one that awakes the sleeping bear if they do something stupid. Better to be strong but seem to be weak rather than being weak and pretending to be strong.
Are you suggesting that we should wait until they drop a nuke in Ankara?
Brother, if you don't even care to explain the reasoning behind your own arguments, then you should not even bother entering a discussion at the first place.
Act reasonably, post reasonable comments (not childish comments like "let's get out of syrian tension") and I will keep along.
I am reasoning my arguments but you are not understanding.

At least, i expected him to say " We are going to find whoever is behind this attacks, and we will bring them to justice "

They have already found them, 9 people were detained in connection with the blasts. Nine people detained in connection with Turkey twin car bombings, 12 May 2013
They even identified their group and that they were linked to Al mukhabarat.
Does this change anything?

But what I meant is different. Would you want AKP to start a war or at least return fire?

there are 9 people arrested until now and the investment are going on.

so they weren't pro ...

usually Intelligence agencies ( Intelligent services ) only using pro agents or total clueless people for this type of operations ....

so I doubt Syria did this .... at least not now , they are winning the war and wiping out so called rebels city by city ...

and they have Israel to worry about it ....

sorry Turks , you are emotional and hot tempered people , so some side can use your habit against you ....
think twice , maybe some side fool you and direct your anger to what direction they want ....

well and if really was Al Mokhaberat doing then shame on them ....

well , even though side with Resistance side but Al Mokhaberat was behind of killing Shahid Emad Moqnieh .... I hate them ....

They have already found them, 9 people were detained in connection with the blasts. Nine people detained in connection with Turkey twin car bombings, 12 May 2013
They even identified their group and that they were linked to Al mukhabarat.
Does this change anything?

But what I meant is different. Would you want AKP to start a war or at least return fire?

I understand you bro. Let me explain clearer. We know that 9 people arrested but who is behind the attack, a group linked to El-Mukhabarat. Then what should we do is kill/capture that groups leaders. If they are in Syria, get in Syria and get them. If we met any resistance be it Syrian army or Iranian dealt with them too. I mean find the responsibles and punish them.

so they weren't pro ...

usually Intelligence agencies ( Intelligent services ) only using pro agents or total clueless people for this type of operations ....

so I doubt Syria did this .... at least not now , they are winning the war and wiping out so called rebels city by city ...

and they have Israel to worry about it ....

sorry Turks , you are emotional and hot tempered people , so some side can use your habit against you ....
think twice , maybe some side fool you and direct your anger to what direction they want ....

well and if really was Al Mokhaberat doing then shame on them ....

well , even though side with Resistance side but Al Mokhaberat was behind of killing Shahid Emad Moqnieh .... I hate them ....

You forgot about something. This are local people who are origins arabs. Most of them are nusayrie alawites in Hatay, so dont come with strange stories.

well , strange stories ....

I only said :

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ey-border-town-reyhanli-23.html#ixzz2T9JP9KRm

and I really have no interest in Turkey initial issue so I really didn't read anything about it ... this is none of my business

Off Topic :

for God sake go and change your country name and use " Turkiyeh" or whatever you want , I mean Turkey is just sucks ... I think western intend to ridicule you over it from beginning by calling you Turkey .... )

I understand you bro. Let me explain clearer. We know that 9 people arrested but who is behind the attack, a group linked to El-Mukhabarat. Then what should we do is kill/capture that groups leaders. If they are in Syria, get in Syria and get them. If we met any resistance be it Syrian army or Iranian dealt with them too. I mean find the responsibles and punish them.

You understand me clearly.
What you don't understand is that even the groups leader is also captured. We don't need to get into syria for that purpose. And they will obviously be punished.
But you didn't answer my question.

who al-mokhaberat guys?
Syrian intel

Back
Top Bottom