What's new

David Headley alleges Pakistan role in Mumbai attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Pakistan government doesn't give a about attacks done two years ago. It is too busy in attacks on its own soil, why should we care?

Had you cared enough BEFORE 2 years, or may be LONG TIME AGO, then your country would not have been in such a mess right now.. But you don't want to think that way huh?? You guys are amazing..

Who caught them? The claims by Rana / Headley are 'Just Claims'. If decisions / conviction would have been on the basis of claims then 80% of the world must be in Jail or hanged up.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...evidence-26-11-against-pak-us-ambassador.html

head_in_sand_2.gif

Who is David Headley and American Agent:

Drug conviction and DEA dealGilani opened two video rental stores in New York City in the late 1980s.[23]

In 1987 he was first arrested on drug charges, and cooperated with the DEA in exchange for a lighter sentence.[24]

In 1997 he was one of two men arrested for smuggling heroin into the country from Pakistan.[20] In exchange for information about his Pakistani drug contacts, he received a considerably lighter sentence than his co-defendant: fifteen months in jail and five years of supervised release. In November 1998, Headley was delivered to the low-security Federal Correctional Institution in Fort Dix. However, his supervised release period was never completed. Instead, in November 2001, an assistant U.S. attorney applied to have Headley discharged.[25] Headley traveled to Pakistan multiple times to conduct undercover surveillance operations for the Drug Enforcement Administration.[10][20] In 2002 and three times in 2003, he attended Lashkar-e-Taiba training camps in Pakistan.[22]

[edit] Domestic arrest and terror trainingGilani's 1999 trip to Pakistan was for an arranged marriage, but in 2002, he married his girlfriend of 8 years in New York.[26] In August 2005 Gilani was arrested in New York after a fight with his then wife.[26] His wife told federal agents that Gilani was an active member of Lashkar-e-Taiba, had trained extensively in its Pakistani camps, and had shopped for night-vision goggles and other equipment.

Gilani trained five times with Lashkar-e-Taiba at a camp in Pakistan. A 2007 court testimony by a fellow militant Willie Brigitte described the Lashkar training camp, which was guarded and supplied by Pakistan army soldiers.[3]

In October 2010, when it was revealed that Headley's wives had complained in 2005 and in 2007 to U.S. authorities about his terrorist activities to no effect, the U.S. Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper, Jr. undertook a review of how Headley had been handled.[11]

[edit] Name change and move to ChicagoIn 2006, he changed his name to David Headley so as to make border crossings between the United States and other countries easier. He moved his family to Chicago, where he claimed to work for Tahawwur Hussain Rana's immigration agency. Rana had been in the Cadet College Hasan Abdal with him.[20]

David Headley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont know why all these people hide and caught in US / Pakistan, while they can easily hide in rest of the world. :undecided:

India should help Pakistan Punishing accused of Mumbai attacks by allowing Pakistani investigators take statements from Kasab and other eye witnesses because Pakistani courts only accept statements recorded by Pakistani officials (its law).
All accused were in custody but due to in availability Hafiz saeed got bail from high court.
Anyone from Pakistan involved in killing innocent people should be punished.
We Pakistanis expect punishment for friendship train burning culprits which killed 60 Pakistanis. India needs no proof from Pakistan as all happened in India.

I don't understand why Indians are crazy about this trail the place of crime scene is Mumbai and not a single Indian filed case against ISI or David Headley the trail itself is slap on billion faces.
Secret agents caught all over the world but no court in the world can take action against secret services.
David headly is not even ISI agent he done things on his own.

I don't understand why Indians are crazy about this trail the place of crime scene is Mumbai and not a single Indian filed case against ISI or David Headley the trail itself is slap on billion faces.
Secret agents caught all over the world but no court in the world can take action against secret services.
David headly is not even ISI agent he done things on his own.

Dear Friend,

Who told you that there's not even a single case registered against DH in India? The case is very much registered by NIA, therefore NIA officials got access from US to interrogate him for a week.

Also, who told you that we believe DH is an ISI agent? He's an LeT member and ISI helped these losers in this plot. No one is saying that he's an ISI official.

I hope you got the updates now. And please, don't post something which you don't have knowledge of..

Thanks..

Honestly, Pakistan government doesn't give a about attacks done two years ago. It is too busy in attacks on its own soil, why should we care?

People who commit murders get nailed sometimes after decades. This is just two years old. Not that Indians ask you as an individual to care (that is your choice) but the world will make Pakistan care for the sins it has committed in its gory past.

Day three updates from twitwer of Mr. Colin Freeze

- Entering court now for #Ranatrial Day 3. Security-screening lines long.

- Headley testimony begins with blow by blow of MMP, plot assassinate those "I felt to be directly responsible for the cartooons" #Ranatrial

- Oct. 20-29 Headley in Copenhagen. Returns to Atlanta.Customs asks him purpose of visit."I said I was an immigration consultant." #Ranatrial

- Headley duped LET handler Sajid Mir who told him "that (MMP)project was on hold he didn't want me to do it any longer." #Ranatrial

- "Pasha's" full name is Abdurahman Hashim Syed -- Pak Army-turned-LET operative arrested briefly by ISI in 09. #Ranatrial

- Headley testifying how LET's Sajid Mir coached Chabad House gunmen to resist Indian commandos trying to rescue hostages. #Ranatrial

- Sajid, watching on TV,advised gunmen to use matress as cover and meet Indian forces in stairwell.The Indians "Scampered" H says. #Ranatrial

- Rana alleged to reply Sajid Mir was tactically a "KhalidbinWhalid" -- reference to prophet's general. #Ranatrial

- Sajid Mir was in Karachi with LET's Abu Qadafa on 26/11 coaching attackers by phone."He was watching what was going on in India."#Ranatrial

- Jury has been handed book of 26/11 trancripted conversations to follow along. Headley being made to read from some of them. #Ranatrial

- When prosecutor asked Headley why he wanted to do this, Headley said "I wanted a lot of reward from God." #Ranatrial

- Headley's ISI handler, Major Iqbal,broke contact in March."I have yet to come across a coward like him,"Headley gripes in email.#Ranatria

- By Sept 09 police have bugged Rana's car in Chicago. Headley caught saying 2 men he met in England are missing amid drone strikes in Pak.

- Sept09 No one seems to be able to get in touch with Illyas Kashmiri in Waziristan Headley tells Rana in car. #Ranatrial

- Headley was overheard mulling list of targets. Temple in Gujarat. Shiv Sena. Bollywood. Copenhagen. #Ranatrial

- It was also expressed that an attack on National Defence College in India would "kill more brigadiers" than in 4 Indo-Pak wars. #Ranatrial

- Wrinkle #1 is fear that AQ-tied Ilyas Kashmiri was dead due to CIA drone. But he turns up alive and Headley-Rana happy. #Ranatrial

- Wrinkle #2 was Headley's Pak visa, but he gets it in Oct 09. And goes too Philly to fly out. #Ranatrial

- Headley-Rana met in schoolyard when Headley in a fight. Rana was surprised to learn a white boy could swear like that. #Ranatrial

Stop dreaming that Pakistan will even act against them .. they are not acting against those who are doing bomb blast in Pakistan like child use fire crackers in Diwali ..

Read my post carefully before overreacting.I never mentioned that Pakistan might someday bring the perpetrators of 26/11 to justice.I said that there was no will in Pakistan to act against these terrorists.

Read my post carefully before overreacting.I never mentioned that Pakistan might someday bring the perpetrators of 26/11 to justice.I said that there was no will in Pakistan to act against these terrorists.

Well i have a suggestions (though it is obvious that who cares :p) that we should constitute an independent international judiciary; bring all of them there including Pak, Ind, US, etc.
What say?

India should help Pakistan Punishing accused of Mumbai attacks by allowing Pakistani investigators take statements from Kasab and other eye witnesses because Pakistani courts only accept statements recorded by Pakistani officials (its law).
All accused were in custody but due to in availability Hafiz saeed got bail from high court.
Anyone from Pakistan involved in killing innocent people should be punished.
We Pakistanis expect punishment for friendship train burning culprits which killed 60 Pakistanis. India needs no proof from Pakistan as all happened in India.

Well, they have killed Karkare, who else is left? I mean what Pakistanis expect now?

Day for proceeding twits by Colin Freeze

- Headley says he was inserted into Mumbai after 50+ spycraft sessions led by ISI Maj. Iqbal's team before posing as tourist. #Ranatrial

- Headley stayed in Taj with Moroccan wife Faisa (sp?).Wife was covered in Islamic dress. Defense asks -- didnt burqa blow cover? #Ranatrial

- "I wasn't (wearing Islamic dress). She was.... Definitely I was being careless." #Ranatrial

- Headley says he briefed Maj. Iqbal at Lahore safehouse. Dense hood. "I can't give (directions to) you verbally ..." Headley. #Ranatrial

- ISI Maj. Iqbal wanted to use promise of Canadian jobs to tease out disgruntled and retired Indian types. #Ranatrial

- "He wanted me to place a (newspaper) ad as if I wanted too recruit people for jobs in Canada ...Security personel w/ mil exp..."#Ranatrial

- Q. Do you know whether Maj. Iqbal was telling anyone else in the ISI about this operation. A. No. #Ranatrial

- Headley says he has no way of knowing who in ISI Maj. Iqbal might've looped in. Says he assumes LET's Mir has ISI handlers but doesn't know.

- Headley says op was tightly compartmentalized in need to know secrecy. Defence asks: So why be so indiscrete with Rana? #Ranatrial

- Headley testifying in summer 08 he told Chicago pal Rana to stay away from India. "Something was imminent..." #Ranatrial

- Headley says after 26/11 he dreamed about his grave being "not next to the prophet's grave itself but a little disance away." #Ranatrial

- Headley testied his ret'd army friend Pasha -- w/ ties to LET / AQ figures -- was likely being run by an ISI Col. Shah.

- Headley agrees that Islam broadly bans killing women and children and mistreating hostages. #Ranatrial Agrees hostages ought to be "guests"

- "Funding is not a major problem with Lashkar," Headley testifies. #Ranatrial

- Headley on Illyas Kashmiri. "I was unimpressed with his personality but I was impressed with his dedication," Headley said. #Ranatrial

- Q. Views on al-Qaeda? H. "I was working with them." Q. Had you sworn bayat (allegiance)? H. No. #Ranatrial

- Headley says he knew a Maj Haroon, gossiped about a Maj. Haroon but "I was not working with Maj. Haroon." #Ranatrial (Significanceunclear.)

* Headley angered, for first time, at suggestions he's friendly to people only to advance conspiracies. #Ranatrial

- Headley testifies was posing as an ex-(US?) Army Ranger when he told Indian friend R. Bhatt not to go to South Mumbai b4 26/11. #Ranatrial

- Headley testifies PM of Pakistan attended his fathers funeral. #Ranatrial

- Q. Are you proud of it today? (Mumbai attacks) Headley: No. (!!) Q. We'll get to that tomorrow... #Ranatrial

- Headley testifies his wife Shazia was looped in on 26/11, sent hem congratulatory messages while attacks in progress. #Ranatrial

Court is done for the week -- and so am I!!! Just learned that #Ranatrial is not sitting again till Tuesday am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom