What's new

David Cameron: Britain Will Never Surrender The Falkland Islands

Anyway I think it's best for the people of the island to decide if they want to remain apart of Britain or Argentina and they choose Britain so i will respect their wishes on that.

this Mr. Cameron should be more fixated on the angry students than he should over fake claims over lands that don't belong to them and never did belong to them

It's not just that. As a South American who visited both told me: Argentina is a beautiful country with a fair climate. The Falklands are stony islands with a miserable climate. So the Falklands are a place for the Brits; no self-respecting Argentine would ever want to settle there!

they want it so they can continue to steal resorces near south pole etc

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

this Mr. Cameron should be more fixated on the angry students than he should over fake claims over lands that don't belong to them and never did belong to them

you mean the rebels. sorry in western countries its protesters in arab lands its rebels

well your govt didnt care about honk kong did they. Is that cos the people in honk kong werent white? or was it cos china would have kicked your butt back to blighty??
Hong Kong was on lease.
I'm sure some people were white, so that ruins your all British people are racist argument.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

since when was that an overriding concern? Its monerals thee brits are after.
I'm quite sure we weren't drilling for oil and the like when we first got there in the 18th C.
In fact it seems the Argies only stepped up their claims when oil was found.

Hong Kong was on lease.
I'm sure some people were white, so that ruins your all British people are racist argument.

I live in british I know the ruling classes etc are racist whats the big deal? But their policies are also against 99% of their own public. As far as the lease argument goes I would have liked to see if it was a smaller country than china what brits would have done. Face facts countries like US and UK keep what they can by force and then look for theories to back their position and propaganda period as they are doing in the falklands

They know they can hold on to falklands by force and they look for excuses.

Hong Kong was on lease.

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

I'm quite sure we weren't drilling for oil and the like when we first got there in the 18th C.
In fact it seems the Argies only stepped up their claims when oil was found.

People on this forum tend to have hard feelings toward their former master ignore them Falklands will remain with the UK as long as the people want to.

Uk is in no shape for a war better yet anything else.... they got their *** kicked last time by Argentina and will again they are just patheic they still live in the dream world when they use to rule most of the world by killing millions and taking their land well dumb chaps times have changed wake the F__k up you are nothing now ;)

Actually,no matter hongkong was on lease or not,Britain had no choice .

I think Argentine is as weak as f**k.
Almost all of their weapons are import from foreign countries.

Okay well whatever, the only way the islands will become Argentine diplomatically and peacefully is if the islanders vote to become Argentine. Putting a blockade on them will not help matters. Not to mention the 1982 invasion.

exactly do by force and then justify afterwards imperial powers have allways been like that.

The imperial powers always bully the weakling and fear the strong tough one.

Back then, KMT also asked Britain to return HK in favor of the rescue in Myanmar against Japanese, but Mr.Churchill asked Chiang Kai-Shek to fck off because KMT was so weak.

Now regarding CCP, see how lady Thatcher felt so depressed after facing a true tough one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom